How important is exporting and ownership to productivity growth? Micro Evidence from a Small Open Economy
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Helmut Fryges & Joachim Wagner, 2008.
"Exports and Productivity Growth: First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 144(4), pages 695-722, December.
- Hemlut Fryges & Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth – First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," Working Paper Series in Economics 49, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Helmut Fryges & Joachim Wagner, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth - First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-063, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Fryges, Helmut & Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth: First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-032, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fryges, Helmut & Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Exports and Productivity Growth: First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 2782, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sylvia Zühlke & Markus Zwick & Sebastian Scharnhorst & Thomas Wende, 2004. "European Data Watch: The research data centres of the Federal Statistical Office and the statistical offices of the Länder," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 124(4), pages 567-578.
- Helmers, Christian & Trofimenko, Natalia, 2009. "Export subsidies in a heterogeneous firms framework," Kiel Working Papers 1476, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Holger Görg & Michael Henry & Eric Strobl, 2008.
"Grant Support and Exporting Activity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(1), pages 168-174, February.
- Görg, Holger & Henry, Michael & Strobl, Eric, 2007. "Grant Support and Exporting Activity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Görg, Holger & Henry, Michael & Strobl, Eric, 2008. "Grant support and exporting activity," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 4288, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 2004. "Why Some Firms Export," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 86(2), pages 561-569, May.
- Heckman, James J. & Lalonde, Robert J. & Smith, Jeffrey A., 1999. "The economics and econometrics of active labor market programs," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1865-2097 Elsevier.
- Michael Fritsch & Bernd Görzig & Ottmar Hennchen & Andreas Stephan, 2004. "European Data Watch: Cost Structure Surveys for Germany," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 124(4), pages 557-566.
- Volpe Martincus, Christian & Carballo, Jerónimo, 2008. "Is export promotion effective in developing countries? Firm-level evidence on the intensive and the extensive margins of exports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 89-106, September.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2008.
"On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 76(6), pages 1537-1557, November.
- Alberto Abadie & Guido W. Imbens, 2006. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," NBER Technical Working Papers 0325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Imbens, Guido & Abadie, Alberto, 2008. "On the Failure of the Bootstrap for Matching Estimators," Scholarly Articles 3043415, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Papke, Leslie E & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1996.
"Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(K) Plan Participation Rates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 619-632, Nov.-Dec..
- Leslie E. Papke & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 1993. "Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(k) Plan Participation Rates," NBER Technical Working Papers 0147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Girma, Sourafel & Gong, Yundan & Görg, Holger & Yu, Zhihong, 2007. "Can Production Subsidies Foster Export Activity? Evidence from Chinese Firm Level Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6052, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Edwin Leuven & Barbara Sianesi, 2003. "PSMATCH2: Stata module to perform full Mahalanobis and propensity score matching, common support graphing, and covariate imbalance testing," Statistical Software Components S432001, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2018.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Carreira, 2013. "Learning, Exporting and Firm Productivity: Evidence from Portuguese Manufacturing and Services Firms," GEMF Working Papers 2013-23, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
More about this item
Keywordsexporters; productivity; decomposition; reallocation; manufacturing;
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqaeq:v55_y2009_i3_q3_p197-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Deborah Anne Bowen). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.