Competition Policy and Concentration of a Globalized Retail Industry
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özlem Bedre-Defolie & Stéphane Caprice, 2011.
"Merger efficiency and welfare implications of buyer power,"
ESMT Research Working Papers
ESMT-11-07, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Özlem Bedre-Defolie & Stéphane Caprice, 2011. "Merger Efficiency and Welfare Implications of Buyer Power," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1144, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Klein, Gordon J., 2013.
"Bargaining power and local heroes,"
DICE Discussion Papers
87, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Heimeshoff, Ulrich & Klein, Gordon, 2014. "Bargaining Power and Local Heroes," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100475, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsbuyer power; retail regulation; globalization;
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L42 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Vertical Restraints; Resale Price Maintenance; Quantity Discounts
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aeq:aeqaeq:v54_y2008_i3_q3_p183-202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Deborah Anne Bowen). General contact details of provider: http://www.duncker-humblot.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.