Testing for Asymmetric Pricing Behaviour in Irish and UK Petrol and Diesel Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Minh Ha-Duong & Michael Grubb & Jean Charles Hourcade, 1997. "Influence of socioeconomic inertia and uncertainty on optimal CO2-emission abatement," Post-Print halshs-00002452, HAL.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Schneider, Stephen H., 1999. "Induced technological change and the attractiveness of CO2 abatement policies," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 211-253, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jozef Baruník, Evzen Kocenda and Lukáa Vácha, 2015.
"Volatility Spillovers Across Petroleum Markets,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Jozef Barunik & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2014. "How does bad and good volatility spill over across petroleum markets?," Papers 1405.2445, arXiv.org.
- Jozef Baruni & Evzen Kocenda & Lukas Vacha, 2015. "Volatility spillovers across petroleum markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1093, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Yufeng Chen & Guobin Huang & Lihua Ma, 2017. "Rockets and Feathers: The Asymmetric Effect between China’s Refined Oil Prices and International Crude Oil Prices," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-19, March.
- Brewer, Jedidiah & Nelson, David M. & Overstreet, George, 2014. "The economic significance of gasoline wholesale price volatility to retailers," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 274-283.
- Kaukin, A. & Filicheva, E. & Freinkman, L., 2016. "Determinants of Russian Retail Petroleum Prices," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 34-59.
- Chua, Chew Lian & De Silva, Chamaka & Suardi, Sandy, 2017. "Do petrol prices increase faster than they fall in market disequilibria?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 135-146.
- Karagiannis, Stelios & Panagopoulos, Yannis & Vlamis, Prodromos, 2015. "Are unleaded gasoline and diesel price adjustments symmetric? A comparison of the four largest EU retail fuel markets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 281-291.
- Perdiguero-García, Jordi, 2013. "Symmetric or asymmetric oil prices? A meta-analysis approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 389-397.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:42-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Katarzyna Leszkiewicz-Kędzior & Aleksander Welfe, 2014. "Asymmetric Price Adjustments in the Fuel Market," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 6(2), pages 105-127, June.
- repec:eee:juipol:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:76-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Smyth, Russell & Vahid, Farshid, 2015. "Asymmetric pricing of diesel at its source," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 183-194.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:114:y:2018:i:c:p:519-528 is not listed on IDEAS
- da Silva, André Suriane & Vasconcelos, Cláudio Roberto Fóffano & Vasconcelos, Silvinha Pinto & de Mattos, Rogério Silva, 2014. "Symmetric transmission of prices in the retail gasoline market in Brazil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 11-21.
- repec:agr:journl:v:4(605):y:2015:i:4(605):p:33-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Iuliana ZLATCU & Matei KUBINSCHI & Dinu BARNEA, 2015. "Fuel Price Volatility and Asymmetric Transmission of Crude Oil Price Changes to Fuel Prices," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(605), W), pages 33-44, Winter.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:32-3-a01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.