Increasing the Value of Wind with Energy Storage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel T. Kaffine & Brannin J. McBee & Jozef Lieskovsky, 2012. "Emissions savings from wind power generation: Evidence from Texas, California and the Upper Midwest," Working Papers 2012-03, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Lion Hirth, 2013. "The Market Value of Variable Renewables. The Effect of Solar and Wind Power Variability on their Relative Price," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/36, European University Institute.
- Osmani, Atif & Zhang, Jun, 2014. "Optimal grid design and logistic planning for wind and biomass based renewable electricity supply chains under uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 514-528.
- Daniel T. Kaffine, Brannin J. McBee, and Jozef Lieskovsky, 2013. "Emissions Savings from Wind Power Generation in Texas," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Han, Jinil & Papavasiliou, Anthony, 2015. "Congestion management through topological corrections: A case study of Central Western Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 470-482.
- Nyamdash, Batsaikhan & Denny, Eleanor, 2013.
"The impact of electricity storage on wholesale electricity prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 6-16.
- Nyamdash, Batsaikhan & Denny, Eleanor, 2011. "The impact of electricity storage on wholesale electricity prices," MPRA Paper 34941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:1797-:d:114067 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hirth, Lion, 2013. "The market value of variable renewables," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 218-236.
- Zafirakis, Dimitrios & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Baiocchi, Giovanni & Daskalakis, George, 2013. "Modeling of financial incentives for investments in energy storage systems that promote the large-scale integration of wind energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 138-154.
- Ramteen Sioshansi & Paul Denholm & Thomas Jenkin, 2012. "Market and Policy Barriers to Deployment of Energy Storage," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Madlener, Reinhard & Latz, Jochen, 2013. "Economics of centralized and decentralized compressed air energy storage for enhanced grid integration of wind power," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 299-309.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard & Mauro Napoletano, 2012. "Agent-based models and economic policy," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3ku, Sciences Po.
- Stefano Cló & Gaetano D’Adamo, 2014. "The Impact of Solar Penetration on Solar and Gas Market Value: an application to the Italian Power Market," Working Papers 1405, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Clò, Stefano & Cataldi, Alessandra & Zoppoli, Pietro, 2015.
"The merit-order effect in the Italian power market: The impact of solar and wind generation on national wholesale electricity prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 79-88.
- Alessandra Cataldi & Stefano Clò & Pietro Zoppoli, 2014. "The merit-order effect in the Italian Power Market: the impact of solar and wind generation on national wholesale electricity prices," Working Papers 9, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Wooyoung Jeon, Jung Youn Mo, and Timothy D. Mount, 2015. "Developing a Smart Grid that Customers can Afford: The Impact of Deferrable Demand," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Sioshansi, Ramteen, 2014. "When energy storage reduces social welfare," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 106-116.
- Zafirakis, Dimitrios & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Baiocchi, Giovanni & Daskalakis, Georgios, 2016. "The value of arbitrage for energy storage: Evidence from European electricity markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 971-986.
- Clò, Stefano & D'Adamo, Gaetano, 2015. "The dark side of the sun: How solar power production affects the market value of solar and gas sources," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 523-530.
- Mills, Andrew D. & Wiser, Ryan H., 2015. "Strategies to mitigate declines in the economic value of wind and solar at high penetration in California," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 269-278.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/53r60a8s3kup1vc9l564igg8g is not listed on IDEAS
- Sapio, Alessandro, 2015. "The effects of renewables in space and time: A regime switching model of the Italian power price," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 487-499.
- Sapio, Alessandro & Spagnolo, Nicola, 2016. "Price regimes in an energy island: Tacit collusion vs. cost and network explanations," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 157-172.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2011v32-02-a01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.