Welfare Impacts of Electricity Storage and the Implications of Ownership Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:regeco:v:52:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11149-017-9327-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2011. "Electric Vehicles in Imperfect Electricity Markets," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 6178-6189.
- Nyamdash, Batsaikhan & Denny, Eleanor & O'Malley, Mark, 2010. "The viability of balancing wind generation with large scale energy storage," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7200-7208, November.
- Greve, T. & Teng, F. & Pollitt, M. & Strbac, G., 2017. "A system operator's utility function for the frequency response market," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1728, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- He, Xian & Delarue, Erik & D'haeseleer, William & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2011.
"A novel business model for aggregating the values of electricity storage,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1575-1585, March.
- Xian He & Erik Delarue & William D'haeseleer & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2010. "A Novel Business Model for Aggregating the Values of Electricity Storage," RSCAS Working Papers 2010/82, European University Institute.
- McConnell, Dylan & Forcey, Tim & Sandiford, Mike, 2015. "Estimating the value of electricity storage in an energy-only wholesale market," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 422-432.
- Steffen, Bjarne & Weber, Christoph, 2016. "Optimal operation of pumped-hydro storage plants with continuous time-varying power prices," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 308-321.
- Wolf-Peter, Schill, 2011. "Electric vehicles in imperfect electricity markets: The case of Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6178-6189, October.
- Nyamdash, Batsaikhan & Denny, Eleanor, 2013.
"The impact of electricity storage on wholesale electricity prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 6-16.
- Nyamdash, Batsaikhan & Denny, Eleanor, 2011. "The impact of electricity storage on wholesale electricity prices," MPRA Paper 34941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steffen, Bjarne, 2012. "Prospects for pumped-hydro storage in Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 420-429.
- Zafirakis, Dimitrios & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Baiocchi, Giovanni & Daskalakis, George, 2013. "Modeling of financial incentives for investments in energy storage systems that promote the large-scale integration of wind energy," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 138-154.
- Ramteen Sioshansi & Paul Denholm & Thomas Jenkin, 2012. "Market and Policy Barriers to Deployment of Energy Storage," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Wolf-Peter Schill & Claudia Kemfert, 2011.
"Modeling Strategic Electricity Storage: The Case of Pumped Hydro Storage in Germany,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 59-88.
- Schill, Wolf-Peter & Kemfert, Claudia, 2011. "Modeling Strategic Electricity Storage: The Case of Pumped Hydro Storage in Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 59-87.
- Abujarad, Saleh Y. & Mustafa, M.W. & Jamian, J.J., 2017. "Recent approaches of unit commitment in the presence of intermittent renewable energy resources: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 215-223.
- Sioshansi, Ramteen, 2014. "When energy storage reduces social welfare," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 106-116.
- Zafirakis, Dimitrios & Chalvatzis, Konstantinos J. & Baiocchi, Giovanni & Daskalakis, Georgios, 2016. "The value of arbitrage for energy storage: Evidence from European electricity markets," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 971-986.
- Bjarne Steffen, 2011. "Prospects for pumped-hydro storage in Germany," EWL Working Papers 1107, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Dec 2011.
- Steffen, Bjarne & Weber, Christoph, 2013.
"Efficient storage capacity in power systems with thermal and renewable generation,"
Elsevier, pages 556-567.
- Bjarne Steffen & Christoph Weber, 2011. "Efficient storage capacity in power systems with thermal and renewable generation," EWL Working Papers 1104, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Aug 2011.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2010v31-02-a07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.