Oil Risk in Oil Stocks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmadi, Maryam & Manera, Matteo & Sadeghzadeh, Mehdi, 2016.
"Global oil market and the U.S. stock returns,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 1277-1287.
- Maryam Ahmad & Matteo Manera & Mehdi Sadeghzadeh, 2015. "Global Oil Market and the U.S. Stock Returns," Working Papers 2015.91, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ahmadi, Maryam & Manera, Matteo & Sadeghzadeh, Mehdi, 2016. "Global Oil Market and the U.S. Stock Returns," Energy: Resources and Markets 230599, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- An, Haizhong & Gao, Xiangyun & Fang, Wei & Ding, Yinghui & Zhong, Weiqiong, 2014. "Research on patterns in the fluctuation of the co-movement between crude oil futures and spot prices: A complex network approach," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1067-1075.
- Mohmmad Enamul Hoque & Soo Wah Low & Mohd Azlan Shah Zaidi, 2020. "Do Oil and Gas Risk Factors Matter in the Malaysian Oil and Gas Industry? A Fama-MacBeth Two Stage Panel Regression Approach," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(5), pages 1-15, March.
- Scholtens, Bert & Boersen, Arieke, 2011. "Stocks and energy shocks: The impact of energy accidents on stock market value," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1698-1702.
- Salas-Fumás, Vicente & Rosell-Martínez, Jorge & Delgado-Gómez, José Manuel, 2016. "Capacity, investment and market power in the economic value of energy firms," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 28-39.
- Martín-Barragán, Belén & Ramos, Sofia B. & Veiga, Helena, 2015.
"Correlations between oil and stock markets: A wavelet-based approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 212-227.
- Veiga, Helena & Ramos, Sofía B. & Martín-Barragán, Belén, 2013. "Correlations between oil and stock markets : a wavelet-based approach," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws130504, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Wang, Chih-Wei & Veiga, Helena & Ramos, Sofía B., 2012. "Asymmetric long-run effects in the oil industry," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws120502, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Zahid Iqbal, 2015. "CEO age, education, and introduction of hedging in the oil and gas industry," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 39(1), pages 189-200, January.
- Pal, Debdatta & Mitra, Subrata K., 2019. "Oil price and automobile stock return co-movement: A wavelet coherence analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 172-181.
- Misund, Bård, 2015. "Reserves Replacement and Oil and Gas Company Shareholder returns," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/11, University of Stavanger.
- Puah, Chin-Hong & Tan, Lay-Phin & Md Isa, Abu Hassan, 2009. "Nexus between Oil Price and Stock Performance of Power Industry in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 31757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andriosopoulos, Kostas & Nomikos, Nikos, 2014. "Performance replication of the Spot Energy Index with optimal equity portfolio selection: Evidence from the UK, US and Brazilian markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 234(2), pages 571-582.
- Sklavos, Konstantinos & Dam, Lammertjan & Scholtens, Bert, 2013. "The liquidity of energy stocks," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 168-175.
- Stavros Degiannakis, George Filis, and Vipin Arora, 2018.
"Oil Prices and Stock Markets: A Review of the Theory and Empirical Evidence,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 5).
- Stavros Degiannakis & George Filis & Vipin Arora, 2018. "Oil prices and stock markets: A review of the theory and empirical evidence," BAFES Working Papers BAFES22, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George & Arora, Vipin, 2018. "Oil Prices and Stock Markets: A Review of the Theory and Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 96270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Šoba, Oldřich & Širůček, Martin & Havíř, Tomáš, 2013.
"Závislost cen akcií ropných společností na ceně ropy
[The dependence of oil company's stock price on oil price]," MPRA Paper 62899, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Rehman, Mobeen Ur, 2019. "Energy shocks pricing model: A non-linear US sectoral based analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 535(C).
- Mohamed Amine BOUTABA, "undated". "Does Carbon Affect European Oil Companies' Equity Values?," EcoMod2009 21500018, EcoMod.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2008v29-01-a05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.