Carbon Capture Retrofits and the Cost of Regulatory Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klaus Rennings & Peter Markewitz & Stefan Vögele, 2013.
"How clean is clean? Incremental versus radical technological change in coal-fired power plants,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 331-355, April.
- Rennings, Klaus & Markewitz, Peter & Vögele, Stefan, 2009. "How clean is clean? Incremental versus radical technological change in coal-fired power plants," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-021, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:transe:v:113:y:2018:i:c:p:75-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayova, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael & Gusti, Mykola, 2008. "Investment under market and climate policy uncertainty," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(8), pages 708-721, August.
- Valentina Bosetti & David G. Victor, 2011.
"Politics and Economics of Second-Best Regulation of Greenhouse Gases: The Importance of Regulatory Credibility,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-24.
- Valentina Bosetti & David G. Victor, 2010. "Politics and Economics of Second-Best Regulation of Greenhouse Gases: The Importance of Regulatory Credibility," Working Papers 2010.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Pahle, Michael & Fan, Lin & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2011.
"How Emission Certificate Allocations Distort Fossil Investments: The German Example,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 1975-1987.
- Pahle, Michael & Fan, Lin & Schill, Wolf-Peter, 2011. "How emission certificate allocations distort fossil investments: The German example," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 1975-1987, April.
- Michael Pahle & Lin Fan & Wolf-Peter Schill, 2011. "How Emission Certificate Allocations Distort Fossil Investments: The German Example," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1097, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Wilson, Nathan E., 2012. "Uncertain regulatory timing and market dynamics," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 102-115.
- Shahnazari, Mahdi & McHugh, Adam & Maybee, Bryan & Whale, Jonathan, 2014. "Evaluation of power investment decisions under uncertain carbon policy: A case study for converting coal fired steam turbine to combined cycle gas turbine plants in Australia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 271-279.
- Reuter, Wolf Heinrich & Szolgayová, Jana & Fuss, Sabine & Obersteiner, Michael, 2012. "Renewable energy investment: Policy and market impacts," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 249-254.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:108:y:2017:i:c:p:322-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dane A. Schiro & Benjamin F. Hobbs & Jong-Shi Pang, 2016. "Perfectly competitive capacity expansion games with risk-averse participants," Computational Optimization and Applications, Springer, vol. 65(2), pages 511-539, November.
- Ruester, Sophia & Neumann, Anne, 2008. "The prospects for liquefied natural gas development in the US," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 3150-3158, August.
- Szolgayova, Jana & Fuss, Sabine & Obersteiner, Michael, 2008. "Assessing the effects of CO2 price caps on electricity investments--A real options analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3974-3981, October.
- Szolgayová, Jana & Golub, Alexander & Fuss, Sabine, 2014. "Innovation and risk-averse firms: Options on carbon allowances as a hedging tool," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 227-235.
- repec:eee:resene:v:49:y:2017:i:c:p:33-47 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan, Lin & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Norman, Catherine S., 2010. "Risk aversion and CO2 regulatory uncertainty in power generation investment: Policy and modeling implications," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 193-208, November.
- Fuss, Sabine & Johansson, Daniel J.A. & Szolgayova, Jana & Obersteiner, Michael, 2009. "Impact of climate policy uncertainty on the adoption of electricity generating technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 733-743, February.
- Mojica, Jose L. & Petersen, Damon & Hansen, Brigham & Powell, Kody M. & Hedengren, John D., 2017. "Optimal combined long-term facility design and short-term operational strategy for CHP capacity investments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 97-115.
- ShahNazari, Mahdi & McHugh, Adam & Maybee, Bryan & Whale, Jonathan, 2014. "The effect of political cycles on power investment decisions: Expectations over the repeal and reinstatement of carbon policy mechanisms in Australia," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 157-165.
- Gregory F. Nemet & Peter Braden & Ed Cubero & Bickey Rimal, 2014. "Four decades of multiyear targets in energy policy: aspirations or credible commitments?," Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Energy and Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(5), pages 522-533, September.
- Fuss, Sabine & Szolgayová, Jana & Khabarov, Nikolay & Obersteiner, Michael, 2012. "Renewables and climate change mitigation: Irreversible energy investment under uncertainty and portfolio effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 59-68.
- Barradale, Merrill Jones, 2014. "Investment under uncertain climate policy: A practitioners׳ perspective on carbon risk," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 520-535.
- George A. Gonzalez, 2016. "Transforming Energy: Solving Climate Change with Technology Policy . New York : Cambridge University Press . 360 pages. ISBN 9781107614970, $29.99 paperback. Anthony Patt , 2015 ," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 33(1), pages 111-113, January.
- Knoope, M.M.J. & Ramírez, A. & Faaij, A.P.C., 2015. "The influence of uncertainty in the development of a CO2 infrastructure network," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 332-347.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2007v28-04-a05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.