Multi-Gas Forcing Stabilization with Minicam
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio & Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel) & Vilella, Cori, 2018. "The allocation of CO2 emissions as a claims problem," Working Papers 2072/351585, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:72:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10640-018-0259-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Malte Meinshausen & S. Smith & K. Calvin & J. Daniel & M. Kainuma & J-F. Lamarque & K. Matsumoto & S. Montzka & S. Raper & K. Riahi & A. Thomson & G. Velders & D.P. Vuuren, 2011. "The RCP greenhouse gas concentrations and their extensions from 1765 to 2300," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 213-241, November.
- repec:spr:climat:v:148:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-018-2176-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Jina & Wu, Felicia & Hennessy, David A., 2018. "The impact of climate change on aflatoxin contamination in US corn," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273914, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:50-:d:124415 is not listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Carrara & Giacomo Marangoni, 2013. "Non-CO2 greenhouse gas mitigation modeling with marginal abatement cost curv es: technical change, emission scenarios and policy costs," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(1), pages 91-124.
- Asbjørn Torvanger & Marianne Lund & Nathan Rive, 2013. "Carbon capture and storage deployment rates: needs and feasibility," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 187-205, February.
- Stephen Newbold & Adam Daigneault, 2009. "Climate Response Uncertainty and the Benefits of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Reductions," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 44(3), pages 351-377, November.
- Steven Smith & J. West & Page Kyle, 2011. "Economically consistent long-term scenarios for air pollutant emissions," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 619-627, October.
- repec:eee:wdevel:v:116:y:2019:i:c:p:38-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robinson, Sherman & Mason d'Croz, Daniel & Islam, Shahnila & Sulser, Timothy B. & Robertson, Richard D. & Zhu, Tingju & Gueneau, Arthur & Pitois, Gauthier & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2015. "The International Model for Policy Analysis of Agricultural Commodities and Trade (IMPACT): Model description for version 3:," IFPRI discussion papers 1483, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- repec:eee:appene:v:233-234:y:2019:i::p:584-598 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:climat:v:146:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-017-1947-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Smith & Joseph Karas & Jae Edmonds & Jiyong Eom & Andrew Mizrahi, 2013. "Sensitivity of multi-gas climate policy to emission metrics," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 117(4), pages 663-675, April.
- Sohl, Terry L. & Wimberly, Michael C. & Radeloff, Volker C. & Theobald, David M. & Sleeter, Benjamin M., 2016. "Divergent projections of future land use in the United States arising from different models and scenarios," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 337(C), pages 281-297.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1884-:d:150734 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dudley, Peter N. & Bonazza, Riccardo & Porter, Warren P., 2016. "Climate change impacts on nesting and internesting leatherback sea turtles using 3D animated computational fluid dynamics and finite volume heat transfer," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 320(C), pages 231-240.
- Kuik, Onno & Brander, Luke & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009. "Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions: A meta-analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1395-1403, April.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2006se_weyant-a19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.