Multi-gas Mitigation Analysis on Stabilization Scenarios Using Aim Global Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:climat:v:144:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10584-017-2052-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Duro Moreno, Juan Antonio & Giménez Gómez, José M. (José Manuel) & Vilella, Cori, 2018. "The allocation of CO2 emissions as a claims problem," Working Papers 2072/351585, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Malte Meinshausen & S. Smith & K. Calvin & J. Daniel & M. Kainuma & J-F. Lamarque & K. Matsumoto & S. Montzka & S. Raper & K. Riahi & A. Thomson & G. Velders & D.P. Vuuren, 2011. "The RCP greenhouse gas concentrations and their extensions from 1765 to 2300," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 213-241, November.
- repec:spr:climat:v:148:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-018-2176-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:195:y:2017:i:c:p:356-369 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:233-234:y:2019:i::p:584-598 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:climat:v:146:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-017-1947-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sohl, Terry L. & Wimberly, Michael C. & Radeloff, Volker C. & Theobald, David M. & Sleeter, Benjamin M., 2016. "Divergent projections of future land use in the United States arising from different models and scenarios," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 337(C), pages 281-297.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Przyluski Valentin & Adrien Vogt-Schilb, 2011. "Building world narratives for climate change impact, adaptation and vulnerability analyses," Post-Print hal-00618688, HAL.
- repec:spr:climat:v:153:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10584-019-02387-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kuik, Onno & Brander, Luke & Tol, Richard S.J., 2009. "Marginal abatement costs of greenhouse gas emissions: A meta-analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1395-1403, April.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2006se_weyant-a17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.