Model-Based Comparisons of Pool and Bilateral Markets for Electricity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik, 1998. "Integrating the bottom-up and top-down approach to energy-economy modelling: the case of Denmark," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 443-461, September.
- Alan Manne & Richard Richels, 1992. "Buying Greenhouse Insurance: The Economic Costs of CO2 Emission Limits," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026213280x, January.
- Mabey, Nick & Nixon, James, 1997. "Are environmental taxes a free lunch? Issues in modelling the macroeconomic effects of carbon taxes," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 29-56, March.
- Ernst Berndt & Charles Kolstad & Jong-Kun Lee, 1993. "Measuring the Energy Efficiency and Productivity Impacts of Embodied Technical Change," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 33-56.
- Michael Toman, 1998.
"Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 603-621, April.
- Toman, Michael, 1998. "Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-98-32, Resources For the Future.
- Dowlatabadi, Hadi, 1998. "Sensitivity of climate change mitigation estimates to assumptions about technical change," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5-6), pages 473-493, December.
- Klinge Jacobsen, Henrik & Morthorst, Poul Erik & Nielsen, Lise & Stephensen, Peter, 1996.
"Sammenkobling af makroøkonomiske og teknisk-økonomiske modeller for energisektoren. Hybris
[Integration of bottom-up and top-down models for the energy system: A practical case for Denmark]," MPRA Paper 65676, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Clarke, John F. & Edmonds, J. A., 1993. "Modelling energy technologies in a competitive market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 123-129, April.
- Carraro, Carlo & Galeotti, Marzio, 1997. "Economic growth, international competitiveness and environmental protection: R & D and innovation strategies with the WARM model," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 2-28, March.
- William W. Hogan & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1991. "Productivity Trends and the Cost of Reducing CO2 Emissions," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 67-86.
- C Carraro & Jc Hourcade, 1998. "Climate modelling and policy strategies. The role of technical change and uncertainty," Post-Print hal-00716515, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarıca, Kemal & Kumbaroğlu, Gürkan & Or, Ilhan, 2012. "Modeling and analysis of a decentralized electricity market: An integrated simulation/optimization approach," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 830-852.
- Azadeh, A. & Skandari, M.R. & Maleki-Shoja, B., 2010. "An integrated ant colony optimization approach to compare strategies of clearing market in electricity markets: Agent-based simulation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6307-6319, October.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Augusto Rupérez-Micola, 2010.
"Are agent-based simulations robust? The wholesale electricity trading case,"
Economics Working Papers
1214, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Augusto Rupérez Micola, 2010. "Are Agent-based Simulations Robust? The Wholesale Electricity Trading Case," Working Papers 443, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Garcia, Alfredo & Arbelaez, Luis E., 2002. "Market power analysis for the Colombian electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 217-229, May.
- Sebastian Just, 2011. "Appropriate contract durations in the German markets for on-line reserve capacity," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 194-220, April.
- Kimbrough, Steven O. & Murphy, Frederic H., 2013. "Strategic bidding of offer curves: An agent-based approach to exploring supply curve equilibria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 165-178.
- Li, Ying & Flynn, Peter C., 2004. "Deregulated power prices: comparison of diurnal patterns," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 657-672, March.
- Green, Richard, 2003.
"Failing electricity markets: should we shoot the pools?,"
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 155-167, September.
- Green, Richard, 2001. "Failing Electricity Markets: Should we Shoot the Pools?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3010, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kemppi, Heikki & Perrels, Adriaan, 2003. "Liberalised Electricity Markets - Strengths and Weaknesses in Finland and Nordpool," Research Reports 97, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Ventosa, Mariano & Baillo, Alvaro & Ramos, Andres & Rivier, Michel, 2005. "Electricity market modeling trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 897-913, May.
- Li, Y. & Flynn, P.C., 2006. "Electricity deregulation, spot price patterns and demand-side management," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 908-922.
- Neuhoff, Karsten & Barquin, Julian & Boots, Maroeska G. & Ehrenmann, Andreas & Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Rijkers, Fieke A.M. & Vazquez, Miguel, 2005. "Network-constrained Cournot models of liberalized electricity markets: the devil is in the details," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 495-525, May.
- John J. Nay & Yevgeniy Vorobeychik, 2016. "Predicting Human Cooperation," Papers 1601.07792, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2016.
- Green, Richard, 2006. "Market power mitigation in the UK power market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 76-89, June.
- Gorini de Oliveira, Ricardo & Tolmasquim, Mauricio Tiomno, 2004. "Regulatory performance analysis case study: Britain's electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1261-1276, July.
- Weidlich, Anke & Veit, Daniel, 2008. "A critical survey of agent-based wholesale electricity market models," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1728-1759, July.
- Rafal Weron, 2006. "Modeling and Forecasting Electricity Loads and Prices: A Statistical Approach," HSC Books, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology, number hsbook0601.
- Banal-Estañol, Albert & Rupérez Micola, Augusto, 2011. "Behavioural simulations in spot electricity markets," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(1), pages 147-159, October.
- Weron, Rafał, 2014.
"Electricity price forecasting: A review of the state-of-the-art with a look into the future,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1030-1081.
- Rafal Weron, 2014. "Electricity price forecasting: A review of the state-of-the-art with a look into the future," HSC Research Reports HSC/14/07, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
More about this item
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aen:journl:2000v21-03-a01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaeeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.