Measuring the Effects of Corporate Tax Cuts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- METAXAS Theodore & NIKOU Rania, 2020. "Taxes In The Automotive And Telecommunications Industries Of The Usa: Evolution And Comparison With The European Union," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 20(2), pages 99-116.
- Kenneth McKenzie, 2019. "Altering the Tax Mix in Alberta," SPP Research Papers, The School of Public Policy, University of Calgary, vol. 12(25), September.
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020.
"Expected effects of the US tax reform on other countries: global and local survey evidence,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 27(6), pages 1608-1630, December.
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2019. "Expected Effects of the US Tax Reform on Other Countries: Global and Local Survey Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7491, CESifo.
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020. "Expected Effects of the US Tax Reform on Other Countries: Global and Local Survey Evidence," ifo Working Paper Series 331, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Siraj G. Bawa & Nam T. Vu, 2020. "International effects of corporate tax cuts on income distribution," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(5), pages 1164-1190, November.
- Clément Carbonnier & Clément Malgouyres & Loriane Py & Camille Urvoy, 2019. "Wage Incidence of a Large Corporate Tax Credit: Contrasting Employee - and Firm - Level Evidence," Sciences Po publications 85, Sciences Po.
- Bing Xu & Lili Li & Yan Liang & Mohib Ur Rahman, 2019. "Measuring Risk Allocation of Tax Burden for Small and Micro Enterprises," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(3), pages 1-20, January.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Nikou, Rania, 2020. "Tax competition in EU and USA: A comparative analysis of the automotive and telecommunication industries," MPRA Paper 102214, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:32:y:2018:i:4:p:97-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.