Behavioral CEOs: The Role of Managerial Overconfidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zahra Murad & Martin Sefton & Chris Starmer, 2016.
"How do risk attitudes affect measured confidence?,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 21-46, February.
- Zahra Murad & Chris Starmer & Martin Sefton, 2014. "How do risk attitudes affect measured confidence?," Discussion Papers 2014-05, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Zahra Murad & Chris Starmer & Martin Sefton, 2015. "How do risk attitudes affect measured confidence?," Discussion Papers 2015-26, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Zahra Murad & Chris Starmer & Martin Sefton, 2014. "How do risk attitudes affect measured confidence?," Discussion Papers 2014-18, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Severin Borenstein, 2016. "The Power and the Limits of Industrial Organization," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(3), pages 241-246, May.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:150:y:2018:i:c:p:432-445 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sharma, Smriti & Tarp, Finn, 2018.
"Does managerial personality matter? Evidence from firms in Vietnam,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 432-445.
- Smriti Sharma & Finn Tarp, 2018. "Does managerial personality matter? Evidence from firms in Viet Nam," WIDER Working Paper Series 017, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- repec:eee:jfinec:v:127:y:2018:i:3:p:519-545 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheung, Stephen L. & Johnstone, Lachlan, 2017. "True Overconfidence, Revealed through Actions: An Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 10545, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kataria, Mitesh, 2017. "How long do you think it will take? Field Evidence on Gender Differences in Time Optimism," Working Papers in Economics 694, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Helen X. H. Bao & Steven Haotong Li, 2016. "Overconfidence And Real Estate Research: A Survey Of The Literature," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 61(04), pages 1-24, September.
- Philipp Denter & John Morgan & Dana (D.) Sisak, 2018. "Showing Off or Laying Low? The Economics of Psych-outs," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 18-041/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kausel, Edgar E. & Culbertson, Satoris S. & Madrid, Hector P., 2016. "Overconfidence in personnel selection: When and why unstructured interview information can hurt hiring decisions," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 27-44.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:29:y:2015:i:4:p:37-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.