No History of Ideas, Please, We're Economists: Response
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ksa:szemle:1743 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:reorpe:v:49:y:2017:i:4:p:633-649 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bus:jphile:v:10:y:2016:i:1:n:2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario A. Cedrini & Roberto Marchionatti, 2017.
"On the Theoretical and Practical Relevance of the Concept of Gift to the Development of a Non-imperialist Economics,"
Review of Radical Political Economics,
Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 49(4), pages 633-649, December.
- Cedrini, Mario Aldo & Marchionatti, Roberto, 2013. "On the Theoretical and Practical Relevance of the Concept of Gift to the Development of a Non-Imperialist Economics," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201348, University of Turin.
- Cedrini, Mario & Marchionatti, Roberto, 2013. "On the Theoretical and Practical Relevance of the Concept of Gift to the Development of a Non-Imperialistic Economics," CESMEP Working Papers 201303, University of Turin.
- Anthony Brewer, 2012. "Mark Blaug, 1927--2011," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 475-480, June.
- Flandreau, Marc & Komlos, John, 2003.
"Target Zones in History and Theory: Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment (1896-1914),"
Discussion Papers in Economics
75, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2003. "Target Zones in History and Theory : Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment, 1896-1914," Sciences Po publications n°2003-18, Sciences Po.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2003. "Target Zones in History and Theory : Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment, 1896-1914," Working Papers hal-01065060, HAL.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2001.
"How to Run a Target Zone ? Age Old Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment,"
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2001. "How to Run a Target Zone ? Age Old Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment," Sciences Po publications n°556, Sciences Po.
- Marc Flandreau & John Komlos, 2001. "How to Run a Target Zone? Age Old Lessons from an Austro-Hungarian Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 556, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hendrik P. van Dalen, 2019.
"Values of Economists Matter in the Art and Science of Economics,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 72(3), pages 472-499, August.
- van Dalen, Harry, 2019. "Do the Values of Economists Matter in the Art and Science of Economics?," Discussion Paper 2019-004, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- van Dalen, Harry, 2019. "Values of economists matter in the art and science of economics," Other publications TiSEM eb9877cc-e840-4625-bcee-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- André Lapidus, 2016.
"Pourquoi l'histoire de la pensée économique est-elle différente des autres histoires ?
[Почему История Экономической Мысли Отличается От Других Историй?]," Post-Print hal-01619020, HAL.
- William Milberg, 2007. "WP 2006-2 The New Social Science Imperialism and the Problem of Knowledge in Contemporary Economics," SCEPA working paper series. SCEPA's main areas of research are macroeconomic policy, inequality and poverty, and globalization. 2006-2, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Stavros A. DRAKOPOULOS, 2016.
"Economic crisis, economic methodology and the scientific ideal of physics,"
The Journal of Philosophical Economics,
Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, The Journal of Philosophical Economics, vol. 10(1), pages 28-57, November.
- Drakopoulos, Stavros A., 2016. "Economic Crisis, Economic Methodology and the Scientific Ideal of Physics," MPRA Paper 74306, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Csaba, László, 2016.
"Új utakon a világ közgazdaság-tudománya. Gondolatok D. N. McCloskey: Bourgeois Equality című monográfiája kapcsán
[New paths in world economics. Some ideas in relation to the monograph D. N. McClos," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 882-888.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:15:y:2001:i:4:p:222-222. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.