How Should Government Allocate Subsidies for Human Capital?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steuerle, C. Eugene, 1997. "A Principled Approach to Educational Policy," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(2), pages 351-65, June.
- Paul A. David, 2005. "Reforming the Taxation of Human Capital: A Modest Proposal for Promoting Economic Growth," HEW 0502002, EconWPA.
- Theo Eicher & Stephen Turnovsky & Maria Carme Riera i Prunera, 2003. "Effects of differential taxation on factor accumulation and growth," Working Papers in Economics 98, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Philip Trostel & Ian Walker, 2006.
"Education and Work,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 377-399.
- Trostel, P. & Walker, I., 2000. "Education and Work," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 554, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Steven P. Cassou & Kevin J. Lansing, 2006. "Tax Reform with Useful Public Expenditures," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 8(4), pages 631-676, October.
- Karzanova Irina, 2005. "Impact of tax regime on real sector investment in Russia: marginal effective tax rates for physical, human and R&D capital," EERC Working Paper Series 05-16e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Steuerle, C. Eugene, 1997. "A Principled Approach to Educational Policy," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(2), pages 351-365, June.
- P.W. Miller & J. Pincus, 1997. "Financing Higher Education in Australia: The case for superhecs," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 97-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:86:y:1996:i:2:p:353-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.