Does Electoral Uncertainty Cause Economic Fluctuations?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabillon, Emmanuelle & Martimort, David, 2004.
"The benefits of central bank's political independence,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 353-378, April.
- Gabillon, E. & Martimort, D., 1999. "The Benefits of Central Bank's Political Independence," Papers 99.528, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Emmanuelle Gabillon & David Martimort, 2004. "The benefits of central bank's political independence," Post-Print hal-00167817, HAL.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Amihai Glazer, 1996. "POLITICS WITH AND WITHOUT POLICY -super-†," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 251-265, November.
- Canes-Wrone, Brandice & Park, Jee-Kwang, 2010. "Electoral Business Cycles in OECD Countries," Papers 9-12-2010a, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Manjhi, Ganesh & Keswani Mehra, Meeta, 2015. "Dynamics of Political Budget Cycle," MPRA Paper 68791, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luisa Lambertini, 2003. "Are Budget Deficits Used Strategically?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 578, Boston College Department of Economics.
- George Alogoskoufis & Dong-Ho Lee & Apostolis Philippopoulos, 1998.
"Exchange-Rate Regimes, Political Parties and the Inflation-Unemployment Tradeoff: Evidence from Greece,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 39-51, January.
- Lee, D.H. & Philippopoulos, A., 1997. "Exchange Rate regimes, Political Parties, and the Inflation-Unemployment Tradeoff: Evidence From Greece," Athens University of Economics and Business 97-05, Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies.
- Fabio Milani, 2010.
"Political Business Cycles In The New Keynesian Model,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 48(4), pages 896-915, October.
- Fabio Milani, 2007. "Political Business Cycles in the New Keynesian Model," Working Papers 070805, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Bradley A. Hansen & Mary Eschelbach Hansen, 2005. "Don't Put the Cart Before the Horse: Teaching the Economic Approach to Empirical Research," Working Papers 2005-12, American University, Department of Economics.
- Laura A. Wellman, 2017. "Mitigating political uncertainty," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 217-250, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:84:y:1994:i:2:p:169-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.