Nominal-Contracting Theories of Unemployment: Evidence from Panel Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Michael P. Keane, 1990. "Nominal contracting theories of unemployment: evidence from panel data," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 27, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jovanic, Boyan & Ueda, Masako, 1997. "Contracts and Money," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(4), pages 700-708, August.
- Guangjie Ning, 2008. "Wage forming mechanism in the market transitional process of China (1993–2005): Evidence from the provincial panel data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 3(2), pages 312-326, June.
- Peter Gottschalk, 2005.
"Downward Nominal-Wage Flexibility: Real or Measurement Error?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 87(3), pages 556-568, August.
- Peter Gottschalk, 2002. "Downward nominal wage flexibility: real or measurement error?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 534, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Peter Gottschalk, 2004. "Downward Nominal Wage Flexibility: Real or Measurement Error?," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 611, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Gottschalk, Peter T., 2004. "Downward Nominal Wage Flexibility: Real or Measurement Error?," IZA Discussion Papers 1327, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keane, Michael, 2010. "The Tax-Transfer System and Labour Supply," MPRA Paper 55167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:83:y:1993:i:4:p:932-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.