International Competition and Real Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Slemrod, Joel, 1990.
"Fear of Nuclear War and Intercountry Differences in the Rate of Saving,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(4), pages 647-657, October.
- Joel Slemrod, 1988. "Fear of Nuclear War and Intercountry Differences in the Rate of Saving," NBER Working Papers 2801, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel Slemrod, 1982. "Post-War Capital Accumulation and the Threat of Nuclear War," NBER Working Papers 0887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Joe Peek, 1984. "Household Saving: An Econometric Investigation," NBER Working Papers 1383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Kortum, Samuel, 1997.
"Engines of growth: Domestic and foreign sources of innovation,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 235-259, May.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1995. "Engines of Growth: Domestic and Foreign Sources of Innovation," Boston University - Institute for Economic Development 63, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Samuel Kortum & Jonathan Eaton, 1995. "Engines of growth: domestic and foreign sources of innovation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 1995. "Engines of Growth: Domestic and Foreign Sources of Innovation," NBER Working Papers 5207, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pb:p:2215-2288 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gomory, Ralph E. & Baumol, William J., 1997.
"Productivity differences, world-market shares and conflicting national interests in linear trade models,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 123-150, May.
- Baumol, William & Gomory, Ralph E., 1995. "Productivity Differences, World-Market Shares and Conflicting National Interests in Linear Trade Models," Working Papers 95-19, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Wolff, Edward N., 2009. "Are computers driving real wages down?," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 211-228, August.
- Boggio, Luciano, 2009. "Long-run effects of low-wage countries' growing competitiveness and exports of manufactures," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 38-49, March.
- Axel Dreher & Noel Gaston, 2008. "Has Globalization Increased Inequality?," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 516-536, August.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:31-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Andreas Hauptmann & Hans-Jörg Schmerer, 2014.
"International Trade and Collective Bargaining Outcomes: Evidence from German Employer–Employee Data,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, pages 820-837.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Andreas Hauptmann & Hans-Jörg Schmerer, 2012. "International Trade and Collective Bargaining Outcomes: Evidence from German Employer-Employee Data," ifo Working Paper Series 130, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Engelmann, Sabine, 2012. "International trade, technical change and wage inequality in the U.K. economy," IAB Discussion Paper 201208, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Edward N. Wolff, "undated".
"Skills, Computerization, and Earnings in the Postwar U.S. Economy,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_331, Levy Economics Institute.
- Edward N. Wolff, 2001. "Skills, Computerization, and Earnings in the Postwar U.S. Economy," Macroeconomics 0106007, EconWPA.
- Alfred Sitz & Friedrich Sindermann, 2009. "Unemployment and International Trade: The Effects of Minimum Wages and Non-Traded Goods in Models representing Western Industrialized Countries and China (in German)," FIW Working Paper series 024, FIW.
- Sabine Engelmann, 2014. "International trade, technological change and wage inequality in the UK economy," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(2), pages 223-246, May.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Uriel Spiegel, 2009. "Ricardo Meets China, India and U.S. Three Hundred Years Later," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-015, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Ahmad, Jaleel, 1998. "Trade with low-wage countries and wage inequality," ZEI Working Papers B 02-1998, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Johnson, G. E. & Stafford, F. P., 1997. "Productivity differences, world-market shares and conflicting national interests in linear trade models: Comments," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 151-158, May.
- Robert Z. Lawrence, 1994. "Trade, Multinationals, & Labor," NBER Working Papers 4836, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Butler, Alison & Dueker, Michael, 1999.
"Does foreign innovation affect domestic wage inequality?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 61-89.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1995. "Measuring the Intensity of Competition in Export Markets," NBER Working Papers 5226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Z Lawrence, 1994. "Trade, Multinationals and Labour," RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Philip Lowe & Jacqueline Dwyer (ed.), International Intergration of the Australian Economy Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Yochanan Shachmurove & Uriel Spiegel, 2006. "Technological Improvements and Comparative Advantage Reconsidered," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-023, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Olivier Cortès & Sébastien Jean, 1997. "Quel est l'impact du commerce extérieur sur la productivité et l'emploi ?," Working Papers 1997-08, CEPII research center.
- George J. Borjas & Valerie A. Ramey, 1993. "Foreign Competition, Market Power and Wage Inequality: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:83:y:1993:i:2:p:127-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.