The Roots of Divergence: Western Economic History in Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grégoire Rota Graziosi, 2004.
"La fragmentation politique, une revue de la littérature,"
Revue Française d'Économie,
Programme National Persée, vol. 18(4), pages 193-223.
- Grégoire ROTA-GRAZIOSI, 2004. "La fragmentation politique, une revue de la littérature," Working Papers 200401, CERDI.
- Barbier Edward B & Rauscher Michael, 2007.
"Trade and Development in a Labor Surplus Economy,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-36, August.
- Barbier, Edward B. & Rauscher, Michael, 2005. "Trade and development in a labor surplus economy," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 53, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Edward B. Barbier & Michael Rauscher, 2005. "Trade and Development in a Labor Surplus Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 1481, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cem Karayalçin, 2008. "Divided We Stand, United We Fall: The Hume-North-Jones Mechanism For The Rise Of Europe," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(3), pages 973-997, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:82:y:1992:i:2:p:158-61. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.