Employment Tenure and Earnings Profiles in Japan and the United States: Reply
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ken Yamada & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2015. "The changing and unchanged nature of inequality and seniority in Japan," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(1), pages 129-153, March.
- Kato, Takao, 2001. "The End of Lifetime Employment in Japan?: Evidence from National Surveys and Field Research," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 489-514, December.
- Ohkusa, Yasushi, 1995. "Testing for the matching hypothesis in Japanese manufacturing," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 175-198, July.
- Masakatsu Okubo, 2015. "Earnings Dynamics and Profile Heterogeneity: Estimates from Japanese Panel Data," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(1), pages 112-146, March.
- Ken Yamada & Daiji Kawaguchi, 2012. "Changing Unchanged Inequality: Higher Education, Youth Population, and the Japan's Seniority Wages," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-243, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Miyamoto, Hiroaki, 2011.
"Cyclical behavior of unemployment and job vacancies in Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 214-225.
- Hiroaki Miyamoto, 2009. "Cyclical Behavior of Unemployment and Job Vacancies in Japan," Working Papers EMS_2009_17, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Dirks, Daniel & Hemmert, Martin & Legewie, Jochen & Meyer-Ohle, Hendrik & Waldenberger, Franz, 2000. "The Japanese employment system in transition," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(5), pages 525-553, October.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1996. "Intrafirm Information Transfer and Wages," Discussion Paper 1996-18, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Robert Clark & Rikiya Matsukura & Naohiro Ogawa, 2014. "Retirement Transitions In Japan," Discussion Papers 14-013, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Atsuko Tanaka, "undated". "Employer Loyalty, Training, and Female Labor Supply," Working Papers 2015-27, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 25 Mar 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:82:y:1992:i:1:p:346-54. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.