The Measurement of International Trade Related to Multinational Companies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenjie Chen & Fariha Kamal, 2016.
"The impact of information and communication technology adoption on multinational firm boundary decisions,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 47(5), pages 563-576, June.
- Wenjie Chen & Fariha Kamal, 2016. "The Impact of Information and Communication Technology Adoption on Multinational Firm Boundary Decisions," Working Papers 16-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- James L. Butkiewicz & Halit Yanikkaya, 2008.
"Capital Account Openness, International Trade, and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(2), pages 15-38, March.
- James L. Butkiewicz & Halit Yanikkaya, 2003. "Capital Account Openness, International Trade, and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation," Working Papers 03-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Udo Broll, 1993. "Foreign production and international hedging in a multinational firm," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 425-432, December.
- Keith Cowling & Fahmi Mohd Yusof & Guy Vernon, 2000. "Declining Concentration in UK Manufacturing? A problem of measurement," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 45-54.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:80:y:1990:i:5:p:1263-70. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.