Relative Risk Aversion in Comparative Statics: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dionne, Georges & Pellerin, Marc, 1987.
"Investissement en incertitude : extension du problème de la taille optimale d’une usine,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 63(2), pages 256-281, juin et s.
- Dionne, G. & Pellerin, M., 1987. "Investissement En Incertitude Extension du Probleme de la Taille Optimale D'une Usine," Cahiers de recherche 8745, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Hennessy, David A., 1993.
"Applications of contingent claims theory to microeconomic problems,"
ISU General Staff Papers
1993010108000011822, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 1995. "Applications of Contingent Claims Theory to Microeconomic Problems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 870, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- David A. Hennessy, 1995. "Applications of Contingent Claims Theory to Microeconomic Problems," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 95-m7, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Kruschwitz, Lutz & Löffler, Andreas, 2009. "Do taxes matter in the CAPM?," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 73, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:75:y:1985:i:1:p:284-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.