Labor Supply and Tax Rates: A Correction of the Record
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Feldstein & Jerry Green & Eytan Sheshinski, 1979.
"Corporate Financial Policy and Taxation in a Growing Economy,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 411-432.
- Feldstein, Martin & Sheshinski, Eytan & Green, Jerry, 1979. "Corporate Financial Policy and Taxation in a Growing Economy," Scholarly Articles 3203643, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- M. S. Feldstein, 1970. "Corporate Taxation and Dividend Behaviour," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(1), pages 57-72.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1979. "Wealth Maximization and the Cost of Capital," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 433-446.
- Feldstein, Martin S & Slemrod, Joel, 1980.
"Personal Taxation, Portfolio Choice, and the Effect of the Corporation Income Tax,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(5), pages 854-866, October.
- Martin Feldstein & Joel Slemrod, 1980. "Personal Taxation, Portfolio Choice and The Effect of the Corporation Income Tax," NBER Working Papers 0241, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sudipto Bhattacharya, 1979. "Imperfect Information, Dividend Policy, and "The Bird in the Hand" Fallacy," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 259-270, Spring.
- Bradford, David F., 1981.
"The incidence and allocation effects of a tax on corporate distributions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-22, February.
- David F. Bradford, 1979. "The Incidence and Allocation Effects of a Tax on Corporate Distributions," NBER Working Papers 0349, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Gwartney & Richard Stroup, 1986. "Transfers, Equality, and the Limits of Public Policy," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 6(1), pages 111-137, Spring/Su.
- Mattos, Enlinson & Terra, Rafael, 2016. "Cash-cum-in-kind transfers and income tax function," Textos para discussão 414, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:8:y:2005:i:5:p:1-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enlinson Mattos, 2007. "Cash-Cum-In-Kind Transfers, Tax Rates And Labor Supply: Qualifying The Record," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 020, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Flavio Marques & Simone Covre & Enlinson Mattos, 2008. "Oferta de trabalho e transferências: Evidências do efeito das condições impostas pelo programa Bolsa-Família," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807141223420, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Jason Taylor & Christopher Bailey, 2005. "Preferences for Government Size and their Effect on Labor-Leisure Decisions," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 8(5), pages 1-6.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:73:y:1983:i:3:p:446-51. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.