The Impact of Equal Opportunity Policy on Sex Differentials in Earnings and Occupations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:gender:v:24:y:2017:i:5:p:472-486 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Raisian & Michael R. Ward & Finis Welch, 1986. "Pay Equity And Comparable Worth," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 4(2), pages 4-20, April.
- Betsey Stevenson, 2010.
"Beyond the Classroom: Using Title IX to Measure the Return to High School Sports,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(2), pages 284-301, May.
- Betsey Stevenson, 2006. "Beyond the classroom: using Title IX to measure the return to high school sports," Working Paper Series 2006-44, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Betsey Stevenson, 2010. "Beyond the Classroom: Using Title IX to Measure the Return to High School Sports," CESifo Working Paper Series 2959, CESifo Group Munich.
- Betsey Stevenson, 2010. "Beyond the Classroom: Using Title IX to Measure the Return to High School Sports," NBER Working Papers 15728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elizabeth Monk-Turner & Charlie Turner, 2001. "Sex Differentials in Earnings in the South Korean Labor Market," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 63-78.
- Carl D. Lantz & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2000. "A study of US employment rates with emphasis on gender considerations," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 1-26.
- Monk-Turner, Elizabeth & Turner, Charlie G., 2000. "The relative pay of men and women in South Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 223-236.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:72:y:1982:i:2:p:171-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.