Federal Reserve System Implementation of Monetary Policy: Analytical Foundations of the New Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bindseil, Ulrich, 2004. "The operational target of monetary policy and the rise and fall of reserve position doctrine," Working Paper Series 372, European Central Bank.
- Lindsey, David E. & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H., 2013.
"The Reform of October 1979: How It Happened and Why,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 487-542.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 187-236.
- Lindsay, David E. & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H., 2004. "The reform of October 1979: How it happened and why," CFS Working Paper Series 2005/01, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Lindsey, David E & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H, 2005. "The Reform of October 1979: How it Happened and Why," CEPR Discussion Papers 4866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2004. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Working Papers 2004-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Carl E. Walsh, 1982. "The effects of alternative operating procedures on economic and financial relationships," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 133-180.
- Bennett T. McCallum & James G. Hoehn, 1982.
"Money Stock Control with Reserve and Interest Rate Instruments Under Rational Expectations,"
NBER Working Papers
0893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McCallum, Bennett T. & Hoehn, James G., 1982. "Money stock control with reserve and interest rate instruments under rational expectations," Working Papers 8201, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michael Dotsey, 1987. "Monetary control under alternative operating procedures," Working Paper 87-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Michael Dotsey, 1985. "Monetary policy, secrecy, and federal funds rate behavior," Working Paper 85-04, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Barbosa, Fernando de Holanda, 1990. "Mercado aberto brasileiro: análise dos procedimentos operacionais," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 160, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Goodhart, Charles, 1989. "The Conduct of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 293-346, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:71:y:1981:i:2:p:246-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.