International Trade, Factor-Market Distortions, and the Optimal Dynamic Subsidy: Comment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 1998. "Labor adjustment and gradual reform: when is commitment important?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 333-362, December.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 1994.
"Labor Adjustment and Gradual Reform:Is Commitment Important?,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt7gc7t3nm, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry S. & Paul, Thierry, 1994. "Labor Adjustment And Gradual Reform: Is Commitment Important?," Working Papers 51222, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Karp, Larry & Paul, Thierry, 1995. "Labour Adjustment and Gradual Reform: Is Commitment Important?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1094, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frank Barry & Joe Durkan, 1996. "Team Aer Lingus and Irish Steel: An Application of the Declining High-Wage Industries Literature," Open Access publications 10197/5743, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Zhong, Funing & Zhu, Jing & Xie, Zhengqin, 2007. "Resource Mobility and China’s Agricultural Trade Policy," China's Agricultural Trade: Issues and Prospects Symposium, July 2007, Beijing, China 55024, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:68:y:1978:i:5:p:950-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.