Optimal Tax Schedules and Rates: Mirrlees and Ramsey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1981. "Optimale Einkommensteuer," Discussion Papers, Series I 162, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Boadway, Robin, 1999. "Le rôle de la théorie de l’optimum du second rang en économie publique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, mars-juin.
- Pio Baake & Rainald Borck & Andreas L–ffler, 2004.
"Complexity and Progressivity in Income Tax Design: Deductions for Work-Related Expenses,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(3), pages 299-312, May.
- Pio Baake & Rainald Borck & Andreas Löffler, 2004. "Complexity and Progressivity in Income Tax Design: Deductions for Work-Related Expenses," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 409, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- John T. Revesz, 2014. "A computational model of optimal commodity taxation," Public Finance Research Papers 4, Istituto di Economia e Finanza, DIGEF, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Carlos E. da Costa, 2009.
"Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(2), pages 363-376, April.
- Carlos E da Costa, 2004. "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 52, Econometric Society.
- Carlos E. da Costa, 2006. "Yet Another Reason to Tax Goods," 2006 Meeting Papers 188, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Costa, Carlos Eugênio da, 2005. "Yet another reason to tax goods," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 596, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- repec:sos:sosjrn:180101 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:68:y:1978:i:5:p:756-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.