Short-Term Interest Rates as Predictors of Inflation: Comment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrian W. Throop, 1981. "Interest rate forecasts and market efficiency," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 29-43.
- Antonio Ribba, 2011.
"On some neglected implications of the Fisher effect,"
Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 451-470, April.
- Antonio RIBBA, "undated". "On Some Neglected Implications of the Fisher Effect," EcoMod2008 23800114, EcoMod.
- Antonio Ribba, 2009. "On Some Neglected Implications of the Fisher Effect," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 033, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- John H. Makin, 1981. "Real Interest, Money Surprises and Anticipated Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Newton, William J., 1981.
"The 1971-1974 controls program and the price level : An econometric post-mortem,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23.
- Alan S. Blinder & William J. Newton, 1981. "The 1971-1974 Controls Program and The Price Level: An Econometric Post-Mortem," NBER Working Papers 0279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1980. "Can the Fed Control Real Interest Rates?," NBER Chapters,in: Rational Expectations and Economic Policy, pages 117-167 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bharat R. Kolluri, 1982. "Anticipated Price Changes, Inflation Uncertainty, And Capital Stock Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 5(2), pages 135-149, June.
- Herman B. Leonard, 1985. "The Federal Civil Service Retirement System: An Analysis of Its Financial Condition and Current Reform Proposals," NBER Chapters,in: Pensions, Labor, and Individual Choice, pages 399-444 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1990.
" Can Futures Market Data Be Used to Understand the Behavior of Real Interest Rates?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 245-257, March.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1987. "Can Futures Market Data Be Used to Understand the Behavior of Real Interest Rates?," NBER Working Papers 2400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishkin, F.S., 1989. "Can Future Market Data Be Used To Understand The Behavior Of Real Interest Rates?," Papers fb-87-18r, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- John H. Wood, 1981. "Interest rates and inflation," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue May, pages 3-12.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:67:y:1977:i:3:p:469-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.