Devaluation and Portfolio Balance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Grossman, 1972. "The Demand for Health: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number gros72-1.
- Benham, Lee, 1974. "Benefits of Women's Education within Marriage," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 57-71, Part II, .
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1986. "Capital controls, the dual exchange rate, and devaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 1-20.
- Dale W. Henderson & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1981. "New foreign asset positions and stability in a world portfolio balance model," International Finance Discussion Papers 178, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Huangb, Bwo-Nung & Yang, Chin-Wei, 2000.
"A bivariate causality between stock prices and exchange rates: evidence from recent Asianflu,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, pages 337-354.
- Granger, Clive W.J. & Huang, Bwo-Nung & Yang, Chin W., 1998. "A Bivariate Causality between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates: Evidence from Recent Asia Flu," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt9bk607p6, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Helpman, Elhanan & Razin, Assaf, 1982. "Dynamics of a Floating Exchange Rate Regime," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 90(4), pages 728-754, August.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1986.
"Capital controls, the dual exchange rate, and devaluation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, pages 1-20.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1984. "Capital Controls, The Dual Exchange Rate, and Devaluation," NBER Working Papers 1324, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hooi-Hooi Lean & Marwan Halim, 2005. "Bivariate Causality between Exchange Rates and Stock Prices on Major Asian Countries," Monash Economics Working Papers 10/05, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kazimierz Stanczak, 1992. "The Implications of Convex Arbitrage Costs for International Macroeconomics," UCLA Economics Working Papers 664, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Assaf Razin, 1987. "The Mundell-Flemming Model: A Quarter Century Later," NBER Working Papers 2321, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:67:y:1977:i:2:p:54-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.