Export Prices and the Transmission of Inflation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 67 (1977)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1997.
"Goods Prices and Exchange Rates: What Have We Learned?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1243-1272, September.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1996. "Goods Prices and Exchange Rates: What Have We Learned?," NBER Working Papers 5862, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Malte, 1996. "Die Preisbildung im westdeutschen Außenhandel: Eine empirische Analyse," Kiel Working Papers 782, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Michael M. Knetter, 1992. "Exchange Rates and Corporate Pricing Strategies," NBER Working Papers 4151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael M. Knetter & Matthew J. Slaughter, 1999. "Measuring Product-Market Integration," NBER Working Papers 6969, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lapham, Beverly J., 1995. "A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of deviations from the laws of one price," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1355-1389, November.
- Beverly J. Lapham, 1990. "A Dynamic, General Equilibrium Analysis of Deviations From the Laws of One Price," Working Papers 793, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Michael R. Darby & James R. Lothian, 1981. "Exchange Rate Systems and Trends in Inflation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 226, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Aw, Bee Yan & Batra, Geeta & Roberts, Mark J., 2001. "Firm heterogeneity and export-domestic price differentials: A study of Taiwanese electronics products," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 149-169, June.
- George Alessandria, 2005. "Consumer search, price dispersion, and international relative price volatility," Working Papers 05-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Barry Eichengreen & Hans van der Ven, 1984. "U.S. Antidumping Policies: The Case of Steel," NBER Chapters,in: The Structure and Evolution of Recent U.S. Trade Policy, pages 67-110 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry J. Eichengreen & Hans Van der Ven, 1983. "U.S. Antidumping Policies: The Case of Steel," NBER Working Papers 1098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goldberg, Pinelopi Koujianou & Knetter, Michael M., 1999. "Measuring the intensity of competition in export markets," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 27-60, February.
- Pinelopi K. Goldberg & Michael M. Knetter, 1995. "Measuring the Intensity of Competition in Export Markets," NBER Working Papers 5226, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fischer, Malte, 1996. "Die Preisbildung im westdeutschen Außenhandel: Eine empirische Analyse," Kiel Working Papers 782, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kenneth Bernauer, 1981. "Effectiveness of exchange-rate changes on the trade account: the Japanese case," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Fall, pages 55-71.
- Hens, Thorsten & Jager, Eckart & Kirman, Alan & Phlips, Louis, 1999. "Exchange rates and oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 621-648, March.
- Michael R. Darby & James R. Lothian, 1983. "V. Conclusions: Conclusions on the International Transmission of Inflation," NBER Chapters,in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 491-524 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1989. "Symmetric pass-through of tariffs and exchange rates under imperfect competition: An empirical test," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 25-45, August.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1987. "Symmetric Pass-Through of Tariffs and Exchange Rates Under Imperfect Competition: An Empirical Test," NBER Working Papers 2453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Darby, 1983. "Monetary Policy in the Large Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 1127, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacint Balaguer & Vicente Orts & Ezequiel Uriel, 1997. "Segmentación de mercados y discriminación internacional de precios. Evidencia empírica para las exportaciones industriales españolas a los principales países de la OCDE," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 21(3), pages 543-562, September.
- Dale, Charles & Bailey, Victor & Baxter, Timothy & King, Elizabeth, 1981. "Measuring export prices," MPRA Paper 46342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hassink, Wolter & Schettkat, Ronald, 2001. "On Price-Setting for Identical Products in Markets without Formal Trade Barriers," IZA Discussion Papers 315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:67:y:1977:i:1:p:155-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed