The New York City Fiscal Crisis: What Happened and What Is to Be Done?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard L. Smith & James R. Booth, 1985. "The Risk Structure Of Interest Rates And Interdependent Borrowing Costs: The Impact Of Major Defaults," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(2), pages 83-94, June.
- Jan K. Brueckner & David Neumark, 2014.
"Beaches, Sunshine, and Public Sector Pay: Theory and Evidence on Amenities and Rent Extraction by Government Workers,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 198-230, May.
- Jan K. Brueckner & David Neumark, 2011. "Beaches, Sunshine, and Public-Sector Pay: Theory and Evidence on Amenities and Rent Extraction by Government Workers," NBER Working Papers 16797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan K. Brueckner & David Neumark, 2011. "Beaches, sunshine, and public-sector pay: theory and evidence on amenities and rent extraction by government workers," Working Papers 2011/42, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Guiseppe Pisauro, 2001. "Intergovernmental Relations and Fiscal Discipline; Between Commons and Soft Budget Constraints," IMF Working Papers 01/65, International Monetary Fund.
- Edward L. Glaeser, 2012. "Urban Public Finance," NBER Working Papers 18244, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul M. Sommers & Peter B. Culman, 1980. "On Reading Walras: An NIT for NYC: Analysis of a Policy Option," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 6(3-4), pages 203-208, Aug-Oct.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:2:p:415-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.