Liability Rules and Income Distribution in Product Liability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Baumann, Florian, 2015. "Freier Warenverkehr und unverfälschter Wettbewerb in der Europäischen Union: Der Beitrag der europäischen Produkthaftung," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 75, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim & Rasch, Alexander, 2015.
"The influence of product liability on vertical product differentiation,"
DICE Discussion Papers
182, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe & Alexander Rasch, 2015. "The Influence of Product Liability on Vertical Product Differentiation," CESifo Working Paper Series 5315, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stephen F. Hamilton, 1998.
"Taxation, Fines, and Producer Liability Rules: Efficiency and Market Structure Implications,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(1), pages 140-150, July.
- Hamilton, Stephen F., 1998. "Taxation, Fines, And Producer Liability Rules: Efficiency And Market Structure Implications," 1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT 20928, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Steven Shavell, 2005. "Liability for Accidents," NBER Working Papers 11781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ram Singh, 2009.
"RISK, INFORMATIONAL ASYMMETRY AND PRODUCT LIABILITY: An Enquiry Into Conflicting Objectives,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 89-112, February.
- Ram Singh, 2008. "Risk, Informational Asymmetry and Product Liability; An enquiry into conflicting objectives," Working papers 164, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ram Singh, 2008. "Risk, Informational Asymmetry and Product Liability: An Enquiry into Conflicting Objectives," Working Papers id:1466, eSocialSciences.
- Takaoka, Sumiko, 2005. "The effects of product liability costs on R&D with asymmetric information," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 59-81, January.
- Aoki, Reiko & Hamada, Koichi, 2013. "Nuclear Accident, Liability Rules and a Regulated Monopoly," CIS Discussion paper series 600, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2006.
"Markets, torts, and social inefficiency,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 37(2), pages 300-323, June.
- Andrew F. Daughety & Jennifer F. Reinganum, 2003. "Markets, Torts and Social Inefficiency," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0308, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Hamada, Koichi, 2001. "The Japanese law: an economic approach: J. Mark Ramseyer and Minoru Nakazato; Chicago, the university of Chicago press, 1999, 310 pages, ISBN 0-226-70384-3," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 155-161.
- Bruce Hay & Kathryn E. Spier, 2004. "Manufacturer Liability for Harms Caused by Consumers to Others," NBER Working Papers 10972, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Hay & Kathryn E. Spier, 2005. "Manufacturer Liability for Harms Caused by Consumers to Others," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1700-1711, December.
- Thomas J. Miceli & Kathleen Segerson & Suo Wang, 2013. "Products Liability When Consumers Vary in Their Susceptibility to Harm and May Misperceive Risk," Working papers 2013-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:66:y:1976:i:1:p:228-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.