The Effects of Government Expenditures and Taxes on Female Labor
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Atallah, Gamal, 1998. "Les impôts sur le revenu et l’offre de travail des femmes mariées : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 74(1), pages 95-128, mars.
- Theo Eicher & Stephen Turnovsky & Maria Carme Riera i Prunera, 2003. "Effects of differential taxation on factor accumulation and growth," Working Papers in Economics 98, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Martin Halla & Mario Lackner & em. Friedrich Schneider, 2009.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Dynamics of the Welfare State: the Case of Benefit Morale,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2641, CESifo Group Munich.
- Martin Halla & Mario Lackner & Friedrich G. Schneider, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Dynamics of the Welfare State: The Case of Benefit Morale," Economics working papers 2009-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Halla, Martin & Lackner, Mario & Schneider, Friedrich, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Dynamics of the Welfare State: The Case of Benefit Morale," IZA Discussion Papers 4165, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Martin Halla & Mario Lackner & Friedrich G. Schneider, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of the Dynamics of the Welfare State: The Case of Benefit Morale," NRN working papers 2009-04, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:64:y:1974:i:2:p:251-56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.