Fragments of a "Sociological" Theory of Wages
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karol Flisikowski & Dagmara Nikulin, 2015. "Workforce Mobility Against The Background Of Labour Market Duality Theory – The Example Of Selected Oecd Countries," GUT FME Conference Publications, in: Katarzyna Stankiewicz (ed.),Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Human Resource Management, chapter 2, pages 9-17, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- William T. Dickens & Lawrence F. Katz, 1987. "Inter-Industry Wage Differences and Theories of Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 2271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- François Combarnous, 1997. "Discrimination et marché du travail urbain : Le cas d'Abidjan en Côte d'Ivoire," Documents de travail 15, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- François Combarnous, 1994. "Discrimination et marché du travail : concepts et théories," Documents de travail 02, Groupe d'Economie du Développement de l'Université Montesquieu Bordeaux IV.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:2:y:1986:i:c:p:1183-1217 is not listed on IDEAS
- Walker, John R., 1996. "Earnings differentials of Mexican immigrants: The case of Turkey processing," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 271-283.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:63:y:1973:i:2:p:377-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.