Money Illusion and the Aggregate Consumption Function
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1974. "Simulations with a model of the U.S. balance of payments: the impact of the Smithsonian exchange rate agreement," International Finance Discussion Papers 48, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William H. Branson & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1991.
"International Adjustment with Wage Rigidity,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 13-44
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branson, William H. & Rotemberg, Julio J., 1980. "International adjustment with wage rigidity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 309-332, May.
- William H. Branson & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1981. "International adjustment with wage rigidity," NBER Chapters,in: International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 309-332 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Derbez, Luis E., 1980. "Econometric modeling and decision support systems: an applied exercise for a Mexican firm," ISU General Staff Papers 198001010800008322, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1997. "Why Do People Dislike Inflation?," NBER Chapters,in: Reducing Inflation: Motivation and Strategy, pages 13-70 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Whitney, Marilyn D., 1994. "Lotto And Money Illusion," Working Papers 225879, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Ching-Chong Lai & Juin-Jen Chang, 2002. "Nominal versus real wage rigidity in a monopoly union: A synthesis," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 30(1), pages 61-73, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:5:p:832-49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.