Customs Union and the Theory of Tariffs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert W., 1997.
"Multilateral tariff cooperation during the formation of customs unions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 91-123, February.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1993. "Miltilateral Tariff Cooperation During the Formation of Customs Unions," Discussion Papers 1070, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert Staiger, 1994. "Multilateral Tariff Cooperation During the Formation of Customs Unions," International Trade 9410002, EconWPA.
- Bagwell, K. & Staiger, R.W., 1994. "Multilateral Tariff Cooperation During the Formation of Customs Unions," Working papers 9404, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Bagwell, Kyle & Staiger, Robert, 1994. "Multilateral Tariff Cooperation During the Formation of Customs Unions," CEPR Discussion Papers 962, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger, 1993. "Multilateral Tariff Cooperation during the Formation of Customs Unions," NBER Working Papers 4543, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonis Adam & Thomas Moutos, 2002. "The Political Economy of EU Enlargement: Or, Why Japan is not a Candidate Country?," CESifo Working Paper Series 704, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michaely, Michael, 1998. "Partners to a preferential trade agreement: Implications of varying size," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 73-85, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:59:y:1969:i:1:p:108-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.