Large Firms and International Business Cycle Comovement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:weltar:v:154:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s10290-018-0312-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Urška Čede & Bogdan Chiriacescu & Péter Harasztosi & Tibor Lalinsky & Jaanika Meriküll, 2018.
"Export characteristics and output volatility: comparative firm-level evidence for CEE countries,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 154(2), pages 347-376, May.
- Urška Èede & Bogdan Chiriacescu & Péter Harasztosi & Péter Harasztosi & Tibor Lalinsky & Jaanika Meriküll, 2016. "Export characteristics and output volatility: comparative firm-level evidence for CEE countries," Working and Discussion Papers WP 3/2016, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Jaanika Merikull & UrÅ¡ka ÄŒede & Bogdan Chiriacescu & Peter Harasztosi & Tibor Lalinsky, 2016. "Export characteristics and output volatility: comparative firm-level evidence for CEE countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2016-3, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Jul 2016.
- Chiriacescu, Bogdan & Lalinsky, Tibor & Čede, Urška & Meriküll, Jaanika & Harasztosi, Péter, 2016. "Export characteristics and output volatility: comparative firm-level evidence for CEE countries," Working Paper Series 1902, European Central Bank.
- Fabio Ghironi, 2018. "Macro needs micro," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(1-2), pages 195-218.
- Pamina Koenig, 2017. "Notes on Sigwatch's NGO campaign database," PSE Working Papers halshs-01671758, HAL.
- Sophie Hatte & Pamina Koenig, 2017. "The Geography of NGO Activism against Multinational Corporations," PSE Working Papers halshs-01518148, HAL.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:163:y:2018:i:c:p:95-97 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F44 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Business Cycles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:107:y:2017:i:5:p:598-602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.