The Dynamic Efficiency Costs of Common-Pool Resource Exploitation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giné, Xavier & Martinez-Bravo, Monica & Vidal-Fernández, Marian, 2017.
"Are labor supply decisions consistent with neoclassical preferences? Evidence from Indian boat owners,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 331-347.
- Xavier Giné & Monica Martinez-Bravo & Marian Vidal-Fernández, 2016. "Are Labor Supply Decisions Consistent with Neoclassical Preferences? Evidence from Indian Boat Owners," Working Papers wp2016_1604, CEMFI, revised Jan 2017.
- Gine, Xavier & Martinez-Bravo, Monica & Vidal-Fernández, Marian, 2016. "Are Labor Supply Decisions Consistent with Neoclassical Preferences? Evidence from Indian Boat Owners," IZA Discussion Papers 10227, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Gine,Xavier & Martinez-Bravo,Monica & Vidal-Fernandez,Marian, 2016. "Are labor supply decisions consistent with neoclassical preferences ? evidence from Indian boat owners," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7820, The World Bank.
- Werner, Katharina & Strulik, Holger, 2020.
"Renewable Resource Use with Imperfect Self-Control,"
VfS Annual Conference 2020 (Virtual Conference): Gender Economics
224628, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Strulik, Holger & Werner, Katharina, 2020. "Renewable resource use with imperfect self-control," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 408, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- François Libois, 2016. "Success and Failure of Communities Managing Natural Resources:Static and Dynamic Inefficiencies," Working Papers 1601, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Jacoby, Hanan G. & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2020. "Enforcement for sale: Lobbying for water in Pakistan's Indus Basin," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 190(C).
- Hanan G. Jacoby & Ghazala Mansuri, 2018. "Governing the Commons? Water and Power in Pakistanâ€™s Indus Basin," Working Papers id:12933, eSocialSciences.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Yoshio Kamijo, 2019.
"Time Preferences between Individuals and Groups in the Transition from Hunter-Gatherer to Industrial Societies,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Yoshio Kamijo, 2018. "Time preferences between individuals and groups in the transition from hunter-gatherer to industrial societiesm," Working Papers SDE-2018-1, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2018.
- Yayan Hernuryadin & Koji Kotani & Yoshio Kamijo, 2018. "Time preferences between individuals and groups in the transition from hunter-gatherer to industrial societies," Working Papers SDES-2018-1, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2018.
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Maroto, José M. & Morán, Manuel & Sandal, Leif K., 2020. "Bioeconomic modeling of seasonal fisheries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 281(2), pages 332-340.
- Schaap, Robbert & Richter, Andries, 2019. "Overcapitalization and social norms of cooperation in a small-scale fishery," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 1-1.
- Lhermie, Guillaume & Wernli, Didier & Jørgensen, Peter Søgaard & Kenkel, Donald & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia & Tauer, Loren William & Gröhn, Yrjo Tapio, 2019. "Tradeoffs between resistance to antimicrobials in public health and their use in agriculture: Moving towards sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 1-1.
- Alberto Ansuategi & Duncan Knowler & Tobias Schwoerer & Salvador García-Martínez, 2019. "Local Fishing Communities and Nature-Based Tourism in Baja, México: An Inter-sectoral Valuation of Environmental Inputs," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 74(1), pages 33-52, September.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Yaqin Liu & Martin Smith & Frank Asche, 2019. "Non-Parametric Tests of the Tragedy of the Commons," NBER Working Papers 26398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Squires, Dale & Vestergaard, Niels, 2018. "Rethinking the commons problem: Technical change, knowledge spillovers, and social learning," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1-25.
- Nielsen, Rasmus & Hoff, Ayoe & Waldo, Staffan & Hammarlund, Cecilia & Virtanen, Jarno, 2019. "Fishing for nutrients – economic effects of fisheries management targeting eutrophication in the Baltic Sea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 156-167.
- David J Lewis & Steven J Dundas & David M Kling & Daniel K Lew & Sally D Hacker, 2019. "The non-market benefits of early and partial gains in managing threatened salmon," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(8), pages 1-15, August.
- Sears, Louis S. & Lin Lawell, C.-Y. Cynthia & Walter, M. Todd, 2020. "Groundwater Under Open Access: A Structural Model of the Dynamic Common Pool Extraction Game," 2020 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, Kansas City, Missouri 304276, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anna M. Birkenbach & Andreea L. Cojocaru & Frank Asche & Atle G. Guttormsen & Martin D. Smith, 2020. "Seasonal Harvest Patterns in Multispecies Fisheries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 75(3), pages 631-655, March.
- Urmee Khan & Maxwell B Stinchcombe, 2016. "Planning for the Long Run: Programming with Patient, Pareto Responsive Preferences," Working Papers 201608, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics.
- Andries Richter & Anne Maria Eikeset & Daan Soest & Florian Klaus Diekert & Nils Chr. Stenseth, 2018. "Optimal Management Under Institutional Constraints: Determining a Total Allowable Catch for Different Fleet Segments in the Northeast Arctic Cod Fishery," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 69(4), pages 811-835, April.
- Christian Elleby & Frank Jensen, 2018. "How Many Instruments Do We Really Need? A First-Best Optimal Solution to Multiple Objectives with Fisheries Regulation," IFRO Working Paper 2018/05, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Maroto, José M. & Morán, Manuel & Sandal, Leif K., 2016. "A Bellman approach to periodic optimization problems," Discussion Papers 2016/19, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Kheiravar, Khaled H, 2019. "Economic and Econometric Analyses of the World Petroleum Industry, Energy Subsidies, and Air Pollution," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt3gj151w9, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- Q21 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:104:y:2014:i:12:p:4071-4103. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.