To Migrate With or Without Ones Children in China - That is the Question
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Yiwen Chen & Vincent Fromentin & Ioana Salagean & Benteng Zou, 2017. "To Migrate With or Without Ones’ Children in China - That is the Question," DEM Discussion Paper Series 17-06, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
- Yiwen Chen & Vincent Fromentin & Ioana Salagean & Benteng Zou, 2017. "To Migrate With or Without Ones' Children in China - That is the Question," Post-Print hal-02512222, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yiwen Chen & Ioana Salagean & Benteng Zou, 2020. "Private Educational Expenditure Inequality between Migrant and Urban Households in China’s Cities," DEM Discussion Paper Series 20-03, Department of Economics at the University of Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsChinese Internal Migrant Children; Left-behind Children; Chinese HukouSystem; Educational Performance.;
All these keywords.
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2019:i:135:p:69-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Secretariat General or Laurent Linnemer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.