Nonparametric Estimation for Regulation Models
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andreea Enache & Jean-Pierre Florens, 2020. "Identification and Estimation in a Third-Price Auction Model," Post-Print hal-02929530, HAL.
- Enache, Andreea & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2020. "Quantile Analysis of "Hazard-Rate" Game Models," TSE Working Papers 20-1117, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Florens, Jean-Pierre & Enache, Andreea & Sbaï, Erwann, 2021. "A Functional Estimation Approach to the First-Price Auction Models," TSE Working Papers 21-1264, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Enache, Andreea & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2019. "Identification and Estimation in a Third-Price Auction Model," TSE Working Papers 19-989, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
KeywordsL-functionals; Regulation Models; Principal-Agent Model; Adverse Selection; Nonparametric Statistics; Structural Econometrics.;
All these keywords.
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2018:i:131:p:45-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Secretariat General or Laurent Linnemer (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.