Edmond Malinvaud and the Problem of Statistical Induction
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Armatte Michel & Annie L. Cot & Jacques Mairesse & Matthieu Renault, 2017. "Edmond Malinvaud and the Problem of Statistical Induction," Post-Print hal-01570068, HAL.
- Armatte Michel & Annie L. Cot & Jacques Mairesse & Matthieu Renault, 2017. "Edmond Malinvaud and the Problem of Statistical Induction," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01570068, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthieu Renault, 2020. "Theory to the Rescue of Large-scale Models: Edmond Malinvaud's Alternative View on the Search for Microfoundations," GREDEG Working Papers 2020-27, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Matthieu Renault, 2018. "Edmond MalinvaudÂ´s Criticisms of the New Classical Economics: Restoring the Nature and the Rationale of the Old KeynesiansÂ´ Opposition," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2018_21, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Matthieu Renault, 2020.
"Macroeconomics under Pressure: The Feedback Effects of Economic Expertise,"
- Matthieu Renault, 2021. "Macroeconomics under Pressure: The Feedback Effects of Economic Expertise," GREDEG Working Papers 2021-02, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
More about this item
KeywordsStructural Econometrics; Statistical Induction; Data Analysis; Empiricism; Eclecticism; Economic policy;
All these keywords.
- B20 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - General
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2017:i:125-126:p:79-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General) or (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.