Inequality and the State: Comparing US and German Preferences
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giacomo Corneo, 2000. "Inequality and the State: Comparing U.S. and German Preferences," CESifo Working Paper Series 398, CESifo.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmut Rainer & Clara Albrecht & Stefan Bauernschuster & Anita Fichtl & Timo Hener & Joachim Ragnitz, 2018. "Deutschland 2017 - Studie zu den Einstellungen und Verhaltensweisen der Bürgerinnen und Bürger im vereinigten Deutschland," ifo Forschungsberichte, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 96, September.
- Stark, Oded, 2013.
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-9.
- Stark, Oded, 2013. "Stressful Integration," Discussion Papers 150233, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Stark, Oded, 2013. "Stressful integration," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 56, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2018.
"Fairness, social norms and the cultural demand for redistribution,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 50(2), pages 191-212, February.
- Gilles Le Garrec, 2017. "Fairness, social norms and the cultural demand for redistribution," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-20, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Alberto Alesina & Johann Harnoss & Hillel Rapoport, 2018.
"Immigration and the Future of the Welfare State in Europe,"
- Alberto Alesina & Johann Harnoss & Hillel Rapoport, 2018. "Immigration and the Future of the Welfare State in Europe," PSE Working Papers halshs-01707760, HAL.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Fong, Christina M., 2008.
"What's the monetary value of distributive justice,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(1-2), pages 289-308, February.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Fong, Christina, 2005. "What's the monetary value of distributive justice?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giacomo Corneo & Christina M. Fong, 2006. "What’s the Monetary Value of Distributive Justice?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1706, CESifo.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Fong, Christina M., 2007. "What´s the monetary value of distributive justice," Discussion Papers 2007/8, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Nichola Fuchs Schuendeln, 2005.
"Good bye Lenin (or not?): The Effect of Communism on People's Preferences,"
NBER Working Papers
11700, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fuchs-Schundeln, Nicola & Alesina, Alberto, 2007. "Good-Bye Lenin (Or Not?): The Effect of Communism on People's Preferences," Scholarly Articles 4553032, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Nicola Fuchs-Schundeln, 2005. "Good bye Lenin (or not?): The effect of Communism on people's preferences," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2076, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ilpo Kauppinen & Panu Poutvaara, 2012.
"Preferences for Redistribution among Emigrants from a Welfare State,"
ifo Working Paper Series
120, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Poutvaara, Panu & Kauppinen, Ilpo, 2016. "Preferences for Redistribution among Emigrants from a Welfare State," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145884, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ilpo Kauppinen & Panu Poutvaara, 2012. "Preferences for Redistribution among Emigrants from a Welfare State," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012009, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Martín Leites & Gonzalo Salas, 2019. "Intergenerational transmission of preferences for redistribution," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 19-20, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Frank, Douglas H. & Wertenbroch, Klaus & Maddux, William W., 2015. "Performance pay or redistribution? Cultural differences in just-world beliefs and preferences for wage inequality," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 160-170.
- Walter Hyll, 2018. "Relative concerns at the workplace: on the design of the firm as a social space," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 245-264, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adr:anecst:y:2001:i:63-64:p:283-296. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Secretariat General) or (Laurent Linnemer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ensaefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.