Determinants of HIV Knowledge and Condom Use among Women in Madagascar: An Analysis Using Matched Household and Community Data
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ibrahim Kasirye, 2016.
"HIV/AIDS Sero-prevalence and Socio-economic Status: Evidence from Uganda,"
African Development Review, African Development Bank, vol. 28(3), pages 304-318, September.
- Kasirye, Ibrahim, 2013. "HIV/AIDS sero-prevalence and socioeconomic status: Evidence from Uganda," Research Series 148952, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- David SAHN & Catalina HERRERA, 2014.
"The Impact of Early Childbearing on Schooling and Cognitive Skills among Young Women in Madagascar,"
- Catalina Herrera & David Sahn, 2015. "The Impact of Early Childbearing on Schooling and Cognitive Skills among Young Women in Madagascar," Working Papers halshs-01100149, HAL.
- Herrera, Catalina & Sahn, David E., 2015. "The Impact of Early Childbearing on Schooling and Cognitive Skills among Young Women in Madagascar," IZA Discussion Papers 9362, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Peter Glick & David Sahn, 2007. "Changes in HIV/AIDS knowledge and testing behavior in Africa: how much and for whom?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(2), pages 383-422, April.
- Catalina Herrera Almanza & David E. Sahn, 2018. "Early Childbearing, School Attainment, and Cognitive Skills: Evidence From Madagascar," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 55(2), pages 643-668, April.
- Carmen Koschollek & Anna Kuehne & Johanna Müllerschön & Stephen Amoah & Helene Batemona-Abeke & Taty Dela Bursi & Pierre Mayamba & Adama Thorlie & Christina Mputu Tshibadi & Virginia Wangare Greiner &, 2020. "Knowledge, information needs and behavior regarding HIV and sexually transmitted infections among migrants from sub-Saharan Africa living in Germany: Results of a participatory health research survey," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Herrera Catalina & E. Sahn David, 2017. "Working Paper 281 - Early Childbearing, School Attainment and Cognitive Skills," Working Paper Series 2398, African Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adb:adbadr:594. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John Anyanwu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afdbgci.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.