Ryerson Polytechnical Institute - Department of Economics
Contact information of Ryerson Polytechnical Institute - Department of Economics:
Postal: RYERSON POLYTECHNICAL INSTITUTE, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, 350 VICTORIA ST. TORONTO ONTARIO M5B 2K3 CANADA.
Phone: (416) 979-5092
Fax: (415) 979-5273
Web page: http://economics.ryerson.ca/
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Thomas Krichel)
Series handle: repec:fth:ryerso
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
- 12 An Alternative Interpretation of the Houshold's Optimization Problem
by Rajagopal, D.
- 11 Monopsonistic and Competitive Labour Markets - A Comparative Study of British Car Manufacturers During the Interwar Period
by Jolly, M
- 9 Pricing-to-Market in the Presence of Freight Rate and Exchange Rate Changes: Evidence from Canadian Data
by Bryan, I.
- 8 The Electronics Industry in Brazil: A Framework for a Study of Women Workers Under Globalisation
by Rocha, C.
- 7 Candadian Deficits and Debt: Is It True The Politicians Say?
by Ozawa, N. & Bolbol, A.A.
- 10 Deficit Financing, Foreign Debt, and the Mundell-Fleming Model: A Dynamic Analysis
by Bolbol, A.A.
- 27 The Goods and Services Tax
by McCraken, M.C.
- 26 Transformation Theory - Catastrophe, Chaos and Entropy: Application to Reforms in Centrally Planned Economies
by Brown, A.A. & Neuberger, E.
- 25 Testing Tax Reform
by Battle, K.