Pricing-to-Market in the Presence of Freight Rate and Exchange Rate Changes: Evidence from Canadian Data
AbstractThis paper develops and tests a time-series model of pricing to market with respect to both changes in exchange rates and freight rates using Canadian export commodities exported to three markets (Japan, Germany, and United Kingdom).
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ryerson Polytechnical Institute - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 9.
Length: 13 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RYERSON POLYTECHNICAL INSTITUTE, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, 350 VICTORIA ST. TORONTO ONTARIO M5B 2K3 CANADA.
Phone: (416) 979-5092
Fax: (415) 979-5273
Web page: http://economics.ryerson.ca/
More information through EDIRC
TIME SERIES; PRICING; ECONOMIC MODELS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.