The Electronics Industry in Brazil: A Framework for a Study of Women Workers Under Globalisation
AbstractThe present paper attemps to develop a framework for a study of women workers under glaobalisation. In particular , it conconcentrates on the electronics industry.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ryerson Polytechnical Institute - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 8.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RYERSON POLYTECHNICAL INSTITUTE, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, 350 VICTORIA ST. TORONTO ONTARIO M5B 2K3 CANADA.
Phone: (416) 979-5092
Fax: (415) 979-5273
Web page: http://economics.ryerson.ca/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC GROWTH; WOMEN;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.