Deficit Financing, Foreign Debt, and the Mundell-Fleming Model: A Dynamic Analysis
AbstractThe works with basic Mundell-Fleming model by adding two dynamic equations, one for the balance of payments (or accumulation of foreign debt) and another for the budget deficit which includes all possible modes of financing.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Ryerson Polytechnical Institute - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 10.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: RYERSON POLYTECHNICAL INSTITUTE, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, 350 VICTORIA ST. TORONTO ONTARIO M5B 2K3 CANADA.
Phone: (416) 979-5092
Fax: (415) 979-5273
Web page: http://economics.ryerson.ca/
More information through EDIRC
BALANCE OF PAYMENTS; BUDGET; DEFICIT; DEBT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F49 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.