Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: M. Bell
Editor: W.E. Steinmueller
Editor: A. Arora
Editor: M. Callon
Editor: M. Kenney
Editor: S. Kuhlmann
Editor: Keun Lee
Editor: F. Murray
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): W Edward Steinmueller
Ben R. Martin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:respol
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2007, Volume 36, Issue 8
- 1251-1260 China's innovation system reform and growing industry and science linkages
by Motohashi, Kazuyuki & Yun, Xiao
- 1261-1274 New institutional policies for university-industry links in Japan
by Woolgar, Lee
- 1275-1287 What factors determine the mode of overseas R&D by multinationals? Empirical evidence
by Ito, Banri & Wakasugi, Ryuhei
2007, Volume 36, Issue 7
- 905-911 Keeping plagiarism at bay--A salutary tale
by Martin, Ben R.
- 912-911 Retraction notice to `Estimating demand for SDI-related spin-off technologies' [Res. Policy 22 (1) (1993) 73-80]
by Gottinger, Hans W.
- 913-929 Profit distribution and compensation structures in publicly and privately funded hybrid venture capital funds
by Jaaskelainen, Mikko & Maula, Markku & Murray, Gordon
- 930-948 Fishing upstream: Firm innovation strategy and university research alliances
by Bercovitz, Janet E.L. & Feldman, Maryann P.
- 949-963 Public procurement and innovation--Resurrecting the demand side
by Edler, Jakob & Georghiou, Luke
- 964-979 The impact of R&D spillovers on UK manufacturing TFP: A dynamic panel approach
by Anon Higon, Dolores
- 980-999 On the value of project safeguards: Embedding real options in complex products and systems
by Gil, Nuno
- 1000-1015 Double-boom cycles and the comeback of science-push and market-pull
by Schmoch, Ulrich
- 1016-1034 Optimal cognitive distance and absorptive capacity
by Nooteboom, Bart & Van Haverbeke, Wim & Duysters, Geert & Gilsing, Victor & van den Oord, Ad
- 1035-1051 The determinants of research output and impact: A study of Mexican researchers
by Gonzalez-Brambila, Claudia & Veloso, Francisco M.
- 1052-1069 Commercialization of patents and external financing during the R&D phase
by Svensson, Roger
- 1070-1087 Co-evolution of physical and social technologies in clinical practice: The case of HIV treatments
by Merito, Monica & Bonaccorsi, Andrea
- 1088-1099 Techno therapy or nurtured niches? Technology studies and the evaluation of radical innovations
by Hommels, Anique & Peters, Peter & Bijker, Wiebe E.
- 1100-1101 Comment on `Techno therapy or nurtured niches?' by Hommels et al. [Res. Policy 36 (7) (2007)]
by Geels, Frank W. & Schot, Johan
- 1102-1103 Reply to Geels and Schot
by Hommels, Anique & Peters, Peter & Bijker, Wiebe E.
2007, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 807-812 Understanding the emergence and deployment of "nano" S&T
by Bozeman, Barry & Laredo, Philippe & Mangematin, Vincent
- 813-831 Institutional complementarity and inventive performance in nano science and technology
by Bonaccorsi, Andrea & Thoma, Grid
- 832-849 The nanotech versus the biotech revolution: Sources of productivity in incumbent firm research
by Rothaermel, Frank T. & Thursby, Marie
- 850-863 Minerva unbound: Knowledge stocks, knowledge flows and new knowledge production
by Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R. & Furner, Jonathan & Liu, Robert C. & Ma, Hongyan
- 864-870 Diversification and hybridization in firm knowledge bases in nanotechnologies
by Avenel, E. & Favier, A.V. & Ma, S. & Mangematin, V. & Rieu, C.
- 871-879 Technological agglomeration and the emergence of clusters and networks in nanotechnology
by Robinson, Douglas K.R. & Rip, Arie & Mangematin, Vincent
- 880-886 China's emerging presence in nanoscience and nanotechnology: A comparative bibliometric study of several nanoscience `giants'
by Guan, Jiancheng & Ma, Nan
- 887-892 The small size of the small scale market: The early-stage labor market for highly skilled nanotechnology workers
by Stephan, Paula & Black, Grant C. & Chang, Tanwin
- 893-903 Data search strategy for science and technology emergence: A scalable and evolutionary query for nanotechnology tracking
by Mogoutov, Andrei & Kahane, Bernard
2007, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 591-604 The short-run price-performance dynamics of microcomputer technologies
by Westland, J. Christopher & See-To, Eric Wing Kuen
- 605-618 Internet entrepreneurship: Social capital, human capital, and performance of Internet ventures in China
by Batjargal, Bat
- 619-636 Tracing mobile inventors--The causality between inventor mobility and inventor productivity
by Hoisl, Karin
- 637-651 Public provision of sales contingent claims backed finance to SMEs: A policy alternative
by Kaivanto, Kim & Stoneman, Paul
- 652-664 The endogenous relationship between innovation and diversification, and the impact of technological resources on the form of diversification
by Rodriguez-Duarte, Antonio & Sandulli, Francesco D. & Minguela-Rata, Beatriz & Lopez-Sanchez, Jose Ignacio
- 665-679 Measuring the effects of public support schemes on firms' innovation activities: Survey evidence from Austria
by Falk, Rahel
- 680-693 Forms of knowledge and modes of innovation
by Jensen, Morten Berg & Johnson, Bjorn & Lorenz, Edward & Lundvall, Bengt Ake
- 694-707 Impacts of grants and contracts on academic researchers' interactions with industry
by Bozeman, Barry & Gaughan, Monica
- 708-721 New wine in old bottles: Technological diffusion in developed economies
by Robertson, Paul L. & Patel, Parimal R.
- 722-741 Experienced entrepreneurial founders, organizational capital, and venture capital funding
by Hsu, David H.
- 742-757 Market-level information and the diffusion of competing technologies: An exploratory analysis of the LAN industry
by Theoharakis, Vasilis & Vakratsas, Demetrios & Wong, Veronica
- 758-767 Effects of R&D and networking on the export decision of Japanese firms
by Tomiura, Eiichi
- 768-788 Entrepreneurs from technology-based universities: Evidence from MIT
by Hsu, David H. & Roberts, Edward B. & Eesley, Charles E.
- 789-806 Mapping evolutionary trajectories: Applications to the growth and transformation of medical knowledge
by Mina, A. & Ramlogan, R. & Tampubolon, G. & Metcalfe, J.S.
2007, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 433-437 Biotechnology: Its origins, organization, and outputs
by Ebers, Mark & Powell, Walter W.
- 438-455 How do technology clusters emerge and become sustainable?: Social network formation and inter-firm mobility within the San Diego biotechnology cluster
by Casper, Steven
- 456-476 From divergent meanings to common practices: The early institutionalization of technology transfer in the life sciences at Stanford University
by Colyvas, Jeannette A.
- 477-498 Vertical alliance networks: The case of university-biotechnology-pharmaceutical alliance chains
by Stuart, Toby E. & Ozdemir, Salih Zeki & Ding, Waverly W.
- 499-514 Where do alliances come from?: The effects of upper echelons on alliance formation
by Kim, Jerry W. & Higgins, Monica C.
- 515-528 Technological knowledge base, R&D organization structure and alliance formation: Evidence from the biopharmaceutical industry
by Zhang, Jing & Baden-Fuller, Charles & Mangematin, Vincent
- 529-547 Modes of organizing biomedical innovation in the UK and US and the role of integrative and relational capabilities
by Swan, Jacky & Goussevskaia, Anna & Newell, Sue & Robertson, Maxine & Bresnen, Mike & Obembe, Ademola
- 548-565 Shareholder returns and the exploration-exploitation dilemma: R&D announcements by biotechnology firms
by Mc Namara, Peter & Baden-Fuller, Charles
- 566-589 The myth of the biotech revolution: An assessment of technological, clinical and organisational change
by Hopkins, Michael M. & Martin, Paul A. & Nightingale, Paul & Kraft, Alison & Mahdi, Surya
2007, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 303-319 If star scientists do not patent: The effect of productivity, basicness and impact on the decision to patent in the academic world
by Calderini, Mario & Franzoni, Chiara & Vezzulli, Andrea
- 320-335 Inheriting knowledge and sustaining relationships: What stimulates the innovative performance of small software firms in the Netherlands?
by Weterings, Anet & Koster, Sierdjan
- 336-354 Orphan drugs: Unmet societal need for non-profitable privately supplied new products
by Moors, Ellen H.M. & Faber, Jan
- 355-366 Innovation performance and channels for international technology spillovers: Evidence from Chinese high-tech industries
by Liu, Xiaohui & Buck, Trevor
- 367-386 Complementarities in organizational design and the diffusion of information technologies: An empirical analysis
by Bocquet, Rachel & Brossard, Olivier & Sabatier, Mareva
- 387-398 Patent indicators for the technology life cycle development
by Haupt, Reinhard & Kloyer, Martin & Lange, Marcus
- 399-417 Typology of sociotechnical transition pathways
by Geels, Frank W. & Schot, Johan
- 418-432 Schumpeterian patterns of innovative activity in the ICT field
by Corrocher, Nicoletta & Malerba, Franco & Montobbio, Fabio
2007, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 157-171 Open source software development--Just another case of collective invention?
by Osterloh, Margit & Rota, Sandra
- 172-192 Knowledge, learning and small firm growth: A systematic review of the evidence
by Macpherson, Allan & Holt, Robin
- 193-208 Patents, venture capital, and software start-ups
by Mann, Ronald J. & Sager, Thomas W.
- 209-226 Creating competition?: Globalisation and the emergence of new technology producers
by Athreye, Suma & Cantwell, John
- 227-246 Regional economic integration and R&D investment
by Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro & Un, C. Annique
- 247-259 Social learning by doing in sustainable transport innovations: Ex-post analysis of common factors behind successes and failures
by van den Bergh, J.C.J.M. & van Leeuwen, E.S. & Oosterhuis, F.H. & Rietveld, P. & Verhoef, E.T.
- 260-273 Relative efficiency of R&D activities: A cross-country study accounting for environmental factors in the DEA approach
by Wang, Eric C. & Huang, Weichiao
- 274-287 The structure of invention
by Arthur, W. Brian
- 288-302 The impact of cognitive communities on the diffusion of academic knowledge: Evidence from the networks of inventors of a French university
by Hussler, Caroline & Ronde, Patrick
2007, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Bell, Martin & Callon, Michel & Grupp, Hariolf & Kodama, Fumio & Kuhlmann, Stefan & Martin, Ben & Powell, Walter & Thomke, Stefan & von Tunzelmann, Nick
- 3-36 Global R&D activities of Japanese MNCs in the US: A triangulation approach
by Kurokawa, Sam & Iwata, Satoshi & Roberts, Edward B.
- 37-55 Developing reputation to overcome the imperfections in the markets for knowledge
by Lichtenthaler, Ulrich & Ernst, Holger
- 56-75 Women in interdisciplinary science: Exploring preferences and consequences
by Rhoten, Diana & Pfirman, Stephanie
- 76-87 Technology parks and regional economic growth in China
by Hu, Albert Guangzhou
- 88-106 The innovative behaviour of tourism firms--Comparative studies of Denmark and Spain
by Sundbo, Jon & Orfila-Sintes, Francina & Sorensen, Flemming
- 107-120 Invention in the city: Increasing returns to patenting as a scaling function of metropolitan size
by Bettencourt, Luis M.A. & Lobo, Jose & Strumsky, Deborah
- 121-133 Trade in disembodied technology and total factor productivity in OECD countries
by Mendi, Pedro
- 134-154 On sharks, trolls, and their patent prey--Unrealistic damage awards and firms' strategies of "being infringed"
by Reitzig, Markus & Henkel, Joachim & Heath, Christopher
- 155-156 D. Vinck, Editor, Everyday Engineering: An Ethnography of Design and Innovation, The MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2003)
by Ramani, Shyama V.
2006, Volume 35, Issue 10
- 1441-1449 Triple Helix indicators of knowledge-based innovation systems: Introduction to the special issue
by Leydesdorff, Loet & Meyer, Martin
- 1450-1464 The relationships between science, technologies and their industrial exploitation: An illustration through the myths and realities of the so-called `European Paradox'
by Dosi, Giovanni & Llerena, Patrick & Labini, Mauro Sylos
- 1465-1476 Paths of commercial knowledge: Forms and consequences of university-enterprise synergy in scientist-sponsored firms
by Shinn, Terry & Lamy, Erwan
- 1477-1498 Creating venture capital industries that co-evolve with high tech: Insights from an extended industry life cycle perspective of the Israeli experience
by Avnimelech, Gil & Teubal, Morris
- 1499-1508 Exploring the knowledge filter: How entrepreneurship and university-industry relationships drive economic growth
by Mueller, Pamela
- 1509-1521 The ex ante assessment of knowledge spillovers: Government R&D policy, economic incentives and private firm behavior
by Feldman, Maryann P. & Kelley, Maryellen R.
- 1522-1537 Knowledge economy measurement: Methods, results and insights from the Malaysian Knowledge Content Study
by Shapira, Philip & Youtie, Jan & Yogeesvaran, K. & Jaafar, Zakiah
- 1538-1553 Measuring the knowledge base of regional innovation systems in Germany in terms of a Triple Helix dynamics
by Leydesdorff, Loet & Fritsch, Michael
- 1554-1568 Measuring the performance of Oxford University, Oxford Brookes University and the government laboratories' spin-off companies
by Lawton Smith, H. & Ho, K.
- 1569-1585 Universities and industrially relevant science: Towards measurement models and indicators of entrepreneurial orientation
by Tijssen, Robert J.W.
- 1586-1598 Indicators and outcomes of Canadian university research: Proxies becoming goals?
by Langford, Cooper H. & Hall, Jeremy & Josty, Peter & Matos, Stelvia & Jacobson, Astrid
- 1599-1615 Why are some university researchers more likely to create spin-offs than others? Evidence from Canadian universities
by Landry, Rejean & Amara, Nabil & Rherrad, Imad
- 1616-1630 University-industry interactions in applied research: The case of microelectronics
by Balconi, Margherita & Laboranti, Andrea
- 1631-1645 Academic versus industry patenting: An in-depth analysis of what determines patent value
by Sapsalis, Eleftherios & van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno & Navon, Ran
- 1646-1662 Are patenting scientists the better scholars?: An exploratory comparison of inventor-authors with their non-inventing peers in nano-science and technology
by Meyer, Martin
2006, Volume 35, Issue 9
- 1261-1272 How to allocate R&D (and other) subsidies: An experimentally tested policy recommendation
by Giebe, Thomas & Grebe, Tim & Wolfstetter, Elmar
- 1273-1290 Convergent designs in fine fashion: An evolutionary model for stylistic innovation
by Cappetta, Rossella & Cillo, Paola & Ponti, Anna
- 1291-1313 How user innovations become commercial products: A theoretical investigation and case study
by Baldwin, Carliss & Hienerth, Christoph & von Hippel, Eric
- 1314-1328 Agency problem, institutions, and technology policy: Explaining Taiwan's semiconductor industry development
by Ouyang, Hongwu Sam
- 1329-1346 Explaining the "University-run enterprises" in China: A theoretical framework for university-industry relationship in developing countries and its application to China
by Eun, Jong-Hak & Lee, Keun & Wu, Guisheng
- 1347-1361 The incidence of cross-licensing: A theory and new evidence on the firm and contract level determinants
by Nagaoka, Sadao & Kwon, Hyeog Ug
- 1362-1376 Research quality and efficiency: An analysis of assessments and management issues in Dutch economics and business research programs
by Groot, Tom & Garcia-Valderrama, Teresa
- 1377-1388 The role of technological management as a source of innovation: Evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms
by Huergo, Elena
- 1389-1422 Transformative technology and institutional transformation: Coevolution of biotechnology venture firms and the institutional framework in Japan
by Lynskey, Michael J.
- 1423-1440 Patent systems for encouraging innovation: Lessons from economic analysis
by Encaoua, David & Guellec, Dominique & Martinez, Catalina
2006, Volume 35, Issue 8
- 1091-1099 Introduction to the research policy 20th anniversary special issue of the publication of "Profiting from Innovation" by David J. Teece
by Chesbrough, Henry & Birkinshaw, Julian & Teubal, Morris
- 1100-1106 The logic of appropriability: From Schumpeter to Arrow to Teece
by Winter, Sidney G.
- 1107-1109 Reflections of David Teece's "Profiting from technological innovation..."
by Nelson, Richard R.
- 1110-1121 How much should society fuel the greed of innovators?: On the relations between appropriability, opportunities and rates of innovation
by Dosi, G. & Marengo, L. & Pasquali, C.
- 1122-1130 Profiting from innovation and the intellectual property revolution
by Pisano, Gary
- 1131-1146 Reflections on "Profiting from Innovation"
by Teece, David J.
- 1147-1165 Entry and competitive dynamics in the mobile telecommunications market
by He, Zi-Lin & Lim, Kwanghui & Wong, Poh-Kam
- 1166-1199 In search of complementary assets: The determinants of alliance formation of high-tech start-ups
by Colombo, Massimo G. & Grilli, Luca & Piva, Evila
- 1200-1221 Benefiting from innovation: Value creation, value appropriation and the role of industry architectures
by Jacobides, Michael G. & Knudsen, Thorbjorn & Augier, Mie
- 1222-1242 Profiting from technological innovation by others: The effect of competitor patenting on firm value
by McGahan, Anita M. & Silverman, Brian S.
- 1243-1259 A man on the inside: Unlocking communities as complementary assets
by Dahlander, Linus & Wallin, Martin W.
2006, Volume 35, Issue 7
- 893-909 Indicators for complex innovation systems
by Katz, J. Sylvan
- 910-924 Macro-economic consequences of European research policy: Prospects of the Nemesis model in the year 2030
by Brecard, Dorothee & Fougeyrollas, Arnaud & Le Mouel, Pierre & Lemiale, Lionel & Zagame, Paul
- 925-952 Toward a systematic framework for research on dominant designs, technological innovations, and industrial change
by Murmann, Johann Peter & Frenken, Koen
- 953-969 Selective revealing in open innovation processes: The case of embedded Linux
by Henkel, Joachim
- 970-974 PublicationHarvester: An open-source software tool for science policy research
by Azoulay, Pierre & Stellman, Andrew & Zivin, Joshua Graff
- 975-993 Design and the management of multi-institutional research collaborations: Theoretical implications from two case studies
by Corley, Elizabeth A. & Boardman, P. Craig & Bozeman, Barry
- 994-1017 Complexity, networks and knowledge flow
by Sorenson, Olav & Rivkin, Jan W. & Fleming, Lee
- 1018-1036 The structure and evolution of industrial clusters: Transactions, technology and knowledge spillovers
by Iammarino, Simona & McCann, Philip
- 1037-1051 Innovation in services in networks of organizations and in the distribution of services
by de Vries, Erik J.
- 1052-1068 National institutions, public-private knowledge flows, and innovation performance: A comparative study of the biotechnology industry in the US and France
by Gittelman, Michelle
- 1069-1082 The hygienic transition from cesspools to sewer systems (1840-1930): The dynamics of regime transformation
by Geels, Frank W.
- 1083-1090 Education, political institutions and innovative activity: A cross-country empirical investigation
by Varsakelis, Nikos C.
2006, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 767-771 Property and the pursuit of knowledge: IPR issues affecting scientific research
by David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H.
- 772-789 Patenting and US academic research in the 20th century: The world before and after Bayh-Dole
by Sampat, Bhaven N.
- 790-807 University patenting and its effects on academic research: The emerging European evidence
by Geuna, Aldo & Nesta, Lionel J.J.
- 808-824 The impact of stronger intellectual property rights on science and technology in developing countries
by Forero-Pineda, Clemente
- 825-838 Intellectual property protection mechanisms in research partnerships
by Hertzfeld, Henry R. & Link, Albert N. & Vonortas, Nicholas S.
- 839-853 Inside the Anticommons: Academic scientists' struggle to build a commercially self-supporting human mutations database, 1999-2001
by Maurer, Stephen M.
- 854-874 Limits to database protection: Fair use and scientific research exemptions
by Sanders, Anselm Kamperman
- 875-892 Proprietary versus public domain licensing of software and research products
by Gambardella, Alfonso & Hall, Bronwyn H.
2006, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 609-625 Innovation processes in large technical systems: Market liberalization as a driver for radical change?
by Markard, Jochen & Truffer, Bernhard
- 626-641 Survivor: The role of innovation in firms' survival
by Cefis, Elena & Marsili, Orietta
- 642-654 Mergers and acquisitions: Their effect on the innovative performance of companies in high-tech industries
by Cloodt, Myriam & Hagedoorn, John & Van Kranenburg, Hans
- 655-672 Motives to patent: Empirical evidence from Germany
by Blind, Knut & Edler, Jakob & Frietsch, Rainer & Schmoch, Ulrich
- 673-690 Buyer-vendor relations for components: The extreme example of custom integrated circuits
by Gerwin, Donald
- 691-714 The soil sciences in India: Policy lessons for agricultural innovation
by Raina, Rajeswari S. & Sangar, Sunita & Rasheed Sulaiman, V. & Hall, Andrew J.
- 715-728 Intermediation and the role of intermediaries in innovation
by Howells, Jeremy
- 729-744 The challenge of greening technologies--Environmental policy integration in Finnish technology policies
by Kivimaa, Paula & Mickwitz, Per
- 745-766 Emergence and development of the National Innovation Systems concept
by Sharif, Naubahar
2006, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 463-480 The network of innovators in Jena: An application of social network analysis
by Cantner, Uwe & Graf, Holger
- 481-501 University spin-out companies and venture capital
by Wright, Mike & Lockett, Andy & Clarysse, Bart & Binks, Martin
- 502-517 The innovative performance of in-house and contracted R&D in terms of patents and utility models
by Beneito, Pilar
- 518-532 Institutional changes and the commercialization of academic knowledge: A study of Italian universities' patenting activities between 1965 and 2002
by Baldini, Nicola & Grimaldi, Rosa & Sobrero, Maurizio
- 533-544 Internet adoption in Italian banks: An empirical investigation
by Corrocher, Nicoletta
- 545-561 Innovation in project-based firms: The context dependency of success factors
by Blindenbach-Driessen, Floortje & van den Ende, Jan
- 562-580 The value of innovation: The interaction of competition, R&D and IP
by Greenhalgh, Christine & Rogers, Mark
- 581-595 Towards alternative trajectories? Reconfigurations in the Dutch electricity regime
by Raven, Rob P.J.M.
- 596-608 Publication and patent behavior of academic researchers: Conflicting, reinforcing or merely co-existing?
by Van Looy, Bart & Callaert, Julie & Debackere, Koenraad
2006, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 343-354 Application of real options analysis for pharmaceutical R&D project valuation--Empirical results from a survey
by Hartmann, Marcus & Hassan, Ali
- 355-374 Strategic risk management using complementary assets: Organizational capabilities and the commercialization of human genetic testing in the UK
by Hopkins, Michael M. & Nightingale, Paul
- 375-393 Commercializing generic technology: The case of advanced materials ventures
by Maine, Elicia & Garnsey, Elizabeth
- 394-411 Increasing complexity and limits of organization in the microlithography industry: implications for science-based industries
by Chuma, Hiroyuki
- 412-430 Interregional inventor networks as studied by patent coinventorships
by Ejermo, Olof & Karlsson, Charlie
- 431-446 Inter-firm R&D partnering in pharmaceutical biotechnology since 1975: Trends, patterns, and networks
by Roijakkers, Nadine & Hagedoorn, John
- 447-462 On the innovativeness of foreign affiliates: Evidence from companies in The Netherlands
by Sadowski, Bert M. & Sadowski-Rasters, Gaby
2006, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 181-199 Measuring the knowledge base of an economy in terms of triple-helix relations among 'technology, organization, and territory'
by Leydesdorff, Loet & Dolfsma, Wilfred & Van der Panne, Gerben
- 200-212 Ownership matters: Intellectual Property, privatization and innovation
by Molas-Gallart, Jordi & Tang, Puay
- 213-229 The fruit flies of innovations: A taxonomy of innovative small firms
by de Jong, Jeroen P.J. & Marsili, Orietta
- 230-246 Does technological diversification promote innovation?: An empirical analysis for European firms
by Garcia-Vega, Maria
- 247-265 Beyond known uncertainties: Interventions at the fuel-engine interface
by Taminiau, Yvette
- 266-288 Innovation and productivity in developing countries: A study of Argentine manufacturing firms' behavior (1992-2001)
by Chudnovsky, Daniel & Lopez, Andres & Pupato, German
- 289-308 Conceptualising the heterogeneity of research-based spin-offs: A multi-dimensional taxonomy
by Mustar, Philippe & Renault, Marie & Colombo, Massimo G. & Piva, Evila & Fontes, Margarida & Lockett, Andy & Wright, Mike & Clarysse, Bart & Moray, Nathalie
- 309-323 Factors affecting university-industry R&D projects: The importance of searching, screening and signalling
by Fontana, Roberto & Geuna, Aldo & Matt, Mireille
- 324-342 Comparing firms' triadic patent applications across countries: Is there a gap in terms of R&D effort or a gap in terms of performances?
by Baudry, Marc & Dumont, Beatrice
2006, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-23 Exploration and exploitation in innovation systems: The case of pharmaceutical biotechnology
by Gilsing, Victor & Nooteboom, Bart
- 24-36 The role of corporate scientists in innovation
by Furukawa, Ryuzo & Goto, Akira
- 37-55 Faculty support for the objectives of university-industry relations versus degree of R&D cooperation: The importance of regional absorptive capacity
by Azagra-Caro, Joaquin M. & Archontakis, Fragiskos & Gutierrez-Gracia, Antonio & Fernandez-de-Lucio, Ignacio
- 56-67 Internationalization of innovation systems: A survey of the literature
by Carlsson, Bo
- 68-82 Competition and innovation behaviour
by Tang, Jianmin
- 83-104 The emergence of China as a leading nation in science
by Zhou, Ping & Leydesdorff, Loet
- 105-120 Marketing/R&D integration in the pharmaceutical industry
by Becker, Markus C. & Lillemark, Morten
- 121-143 Characterizing the technology firm: An exploratory study
by Grinstein, Amir & Goldman, Arieh
- 144-159 Socio-political factors and the failure of innovation policy in Croatia as a country in transition
by Svarc, Jadranka
- 160-180 Corporate governance and innovation: The UK compared with the US and 'insider' economies
by Tylecote, Andrew & Ramirez, Paulina
2005, Volume 34, Issue 10
- 1457-1475 Innovation and network structural dynamics: Study of the alliance network of a major sector of the biotechnology industry
by Gay, Brigitte & Dousset, Bernard
- 1476-1490 Endogenous technical advance and the stochastic trend in output: A neoclassical approach
by Reikard, Gordon
- 1491-1510 The governance of sustainable socio-technical transitions
by Smith, Adrian & Stirling, Andy & Berkhout, Frans
- 1511-1532 Copyright or copyleft?: An analysis of property regimes for software development
by de Laat, Paul B.
- 1533-1549 The industrial dynamics of Open Innovation--Evidence from the transformation of consumer electronics
by Christensen, Jens Froslev & Olesen, Michael Holm & Kjaer, Jonas Sorth
- 1550-1569 Innovators and imitators: Organizational reference groups and adoption of organizational routines
by Massini, Silvia & Lewin, Arie Y. & Greve, Henrich R.
- 1570-1590 Technological development and political stability: Patenting in Latin America and the Caribbean
by Waguespack, David Matthew & Birnir, Johanna Kristin & Schroeder, Jeff
- 1591-1607 Inventive progress measured by multi-stage patent citation analysis
by von Wartburg, Iwan & Teichert, Thorsten & Rost, Katja
- 1608-1618 Network structure, self-organization, and the growth of international collaboration in science
by Wagner, Caroline S. & Leydesdorff, Loet
- 1619-1632 The diffusion of ideas in the academy: A quantitative illustration from economics
by Hargreaves Heap, Shaun P. & Parikh, Ashok
2005, Volume 34, Issue 9
- 1283-1304 Emergent innovation systems and the delivery of clinical services: The case of intra-ocular lenses
by Metcalfe, J.S. & James, Andrew & Mina, Andrea
- 1305-1321 The impact of virtual simulation tools on problem-solving and new product development organization
by Becker, Markus C. & Salvatore, Pasquale & Zirpoli, Francesco
- 1322-1349 National innovative capacity in East Asia
by Hu, Mei-Chih & Mathews, John A.
- 1350-1365 On the road again: Researcher mobility inside the R&D network
by Criscuolo, Paola
- 1366-1384 Policy entrepreneurship in the co-evolution of institutions, preferences, and technology: Comparing the diffusion of totally chlorine free pulp bleaching technologies in the US and Sweden
by Reinstaller, Andreas
- 1385-1403 Do financial constraints hold back innovation and growth?: Evidence on the role of public policy
by Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto
- 1404-1418 Opportunity knocks
by Astebro, Thomas B. & Dahlin, Kristina B.
- 1419-1439 Modularity and innovation in knowledge-intensive business services: IT outsourcing in Germany and the UK
by Miozzo, Marcela & Grimshaw, Damian
- 1440-1452 Technology and the generation of international knowledge spillovers: An application to Spanish manufacturing firms
by Alvarez, Isabel & Molero, Jose
- 1453-1454 In: W.A.H. Thissen and P.M. Herder, Editors, Critical Infrastructures: State of the Art in Research and Application, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston/Dordrecht/London (2003) (304 pp., [UK pound] 81.00, ISBN 1-4020-7601-0)
by Brady, Tim
- 1454-1456 A. Grubler, N. Nakicenovic and W.D. Nordhaus, Editors, Technological Change and the Environment, Resources for the Future, Washington, DC (2002) (388 pp., Price US$ 49.00, ISBN 1 891853 465)
by Berkhout, Frans
2005, Volume 34, Issue 8
- 1123-1127 Regionalization of innovation policy--Introduction to the special issue
by Fritsch, Michael & Stephan, Andreas
- 1128-1149 Regionally asymmetric knowledge capabilities and open innovation: Exploring 'Globalisation 2'--A new model of industry organisation
by Cooke, Phil