Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description
To be notified about new items in this series: Free volume/issue alert on ScienceDirect (see also NEP)
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Ben Lev
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jomega
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1999, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 61-73 Judgemental modelling as an aid to scenario planning and analysis
by Islei, Gerd & Lockett, Geoff & Naudé, Peter
- 75-85 The relocation of a hybrid manufacturing/distribution facility from supply chain perspectives: a case study
by Min, Hokey & Melachrinoudis, Emanuel
- 87-99 Input-output analysis for organizational human resources management
by Correa, Hector & Craft, James
- 101-114 The implications for competitiveness of environmental regulations for peripheral regions in the E.U
by Hitchens, David M. W. N.
- 115-127 Efficient workforce scheduling for a serial processing environment: a case study at Minneapolis Star Tribune
by Kumar, Sameer & Arora, Sant
- 129-134 Strategies for a blind newsboy
by Casimir, Rommert J.
1998, Volume 26, Issue 6
- 679-698 An exploratory study of the influence of the IS function and organizational context on business process reengineering project initiatives
by Teng, James TC & Fiedler, Kirk D & Grover, Varun
- 699-713 An integrative framework for FMS diffusion
by Belassi, W & Fadlalla, A
- 715-727 TQM implementation: organisation practices and information infrastructures
by Taylor, W. Andrew
- 729-738 A comparison of dispatching rules for executing a resource-constrained project with estimated activity durations
by Yang, Kum-Khiong
- 739-750 An analysis of the supplier selection process
by Verma, Rohit & Pullman, Madeleine E.
- 751-767 Forecasting industrial production using structural time series models
by Thury, Gerhard & Witt, Stephen F.
- 769-783 Accounting, strategy and AMT investment
by Jones, TC & Lee, B
1998, Volume 26, Issue 5
- 551-568 Managing Knowledge and Corporate Performance: an Empirical Analysis of the World Automobile Industry
by Vekstein, Daniel
- 569-580 An Empirical Analysis of the Organizational Commitment of Information Systems Executives
by Raghunathan, Bhanu & Raghunathan, TS & Tu, Qiang
- 581-592 Using Operational Planning Horizons for Determining Setup Changes
by De', Rahul & May, Jerrold H
- 593-609 The Impact of Prospect Theory Based Framing Tactics on Advertising Effectiveness
by Berger, Paul D & Smith, Gerald E
- 611-621 An Empirical Study of the Performance Impact of Computerization in the Retail Industry
by Thompson SH, Teo & Poh Kam, Wong
- 623-638 A Knowledge-based System for Identifying Potential Project Risks
by Leung, HM & Chuah, KB & Tummala, VM Rao
- 639-657 The Intellectual Development and Structure of Decision Support Systems (1991-1995)
by Eom, Sean B
- 659-670 An Expert System Approach to Graduate School Admission Decisions and Academic Performance Prediction
by Moore, James S
- 671-677 Loss of Society Derived from Utility and Cost Function
by Irianto, D
1998, Volume 26, Issue 4
- 443-459 Suggestions for capturing corporate vision in strategic information systems
by Avison, DE & Eardley, WA & Powell, P
- 461-465 Grade inflation in the UK's 1996 research assessment exercise?
by Doyle, John R & Arthurs, Alan J
- 467-482 The predictive accuracy of computer-based classification decision techniques.A review and research directions
by Kattan, MW & Cooper, RB
- 483-493 A multi-criterion approach for Kanban allocations
by Andijani, A. A.
- 495-506 Neural network forecasting of the British Pound/US Dollar exchange rate
by Zhang, Gioqinang & Hu, Michael Y.
- 507-521 Dynamic layout algorithms: a state-of-the-art survey
by Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & Cheng, Chun Hung
- 523-539 A framework to evaluate video banking kiosks
by Paradi, JC & Ghazarian-Rock, A
- 541-547 A quick sufficient solution to the More-for-Less paradox in the transportation problem
by Adlakha, Veena & Kowalski, Krzysztof
1998, Volume 26, Issue 3
- 333-354 Evaluating Alternatives to Make Strategic Choices
by Nutt, Paul C
- 355-366 Stability Measures for Rolling Schedules with Applications to Capacity Expansion Planning, Master Production Scheduling, and Lot Sizing
by Kimms, A
- 367-380 Decision Support for Bus Operations under Uncertainty: a Fuzzy Expert System Approach
by Chang, Y-H & Yeh, C-H & Cheng, J-H
- 381-395 JIT Scheduling Rules: a Simulation Evaluation
by Hum, Sin-Hoon & Lee, Chee-Kwong
- 397-407 Dissipative Enterprises, Chaos, and the Principles of Lean Organizations
by Jenner, RA
- 409-423 Modelling of Uncertainties and Price Elastic Demands in Energy-environment Planning for India
by Kanudia, Amit & Shukla, PR
- 425-435 Robust Process Capability Indices
by Prasad, Sameer & Bramorski, Tom
- 437-442 A Causal Exploration of 'Innovatorship' and 'Lead-usership': a Research Note
by Angur, Madhukar G & Nataraajan, Rajan
1998, Volume 26, Issue 2
- 153-175 Comparative Performance of Global Semiconductor Companies
by Kozmetsky, G & Yue, P
- 177-194 Comparison of Productive and Cost Efficiencies Among Japanese and US Electric Utilities
by Goto, Mika & Tsutsui, Miki
- 195-205 Goal Programming Regression with Serial Correlation: Policy Implications for Japanese Telecommunications Infrastructure Development
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Sekitani, Kazuyuki
- 207-232 Evaluating Water Supply Services in Japan with RAM: a Range-adjusted Measure of Inefficiency
by Aida, Kazuo & Cooper, William W. & Pastor, Jésus T. & Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki
- 233-248 DEA-Bilateral Performance Comparison: an Application to Japan Agricultural Co-operatives (Nokyo)
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Hasebe, Tadashi & Ito, Fusao & Sakai, Junichi & Ozawa, Wataru
- 249-261 A Search Model with Subjective Judgments: Auditing of Incorrect Tax Declarations
by Iwasaki, S & Tone, K
- 263-278 Market Entity Behavior of Chinese State-owned Enterprises
by Ray, SC & Seiford, LM & Zhu, J
- 279-296 Identifying Excesses and Deficits in Chinese Industrial Productivity (1953-1990): a Weighted Data Envelopment Analysis Approach
by Seifert, Lawrence M. & Zhu, Joe
- 297-306 Bidding Efficiencies for Rights to Car Ownership in Singapore
by Singfat, Chu-Chun-Lin
- 307-317 Determinants of Hospital Efficiency: the Case of Central Government-owned Hospitals in Taiwan
by Chang, Hsi-Hui
- 319-331 Measuring the Relative Efficiency of Fund Management Strategies in New Zealand Using a Spreadsheet-based Stochastic Data Envelopment Analysis Model
by Premachandra, IM & Powell, John G & Shi, Jing
1998, Volume 26, Issue 1
- 1-15 Did Task Type Matter in the Use of Decision Room GSS? A Critical Review and a Meta-analysis
by Mi, Hwang
- 17-27 Enterprises' Perceptions on Business Process Re-engineering: a Path Analytic Model
by Lu, Hsi-Peng & Yeh, Da-Chin
- 29-47 An Overview of Representative Research of the Relationships Between Quality and Inventory
by Wright, CM & Mehrez, A
- 49-62 Using Neural Networks to Identify Competitive Market Structures from Aggregate Market Response Data
by Gruca, TS & Klemz, BR
- 63-73 Production Scheduling on Parallel Machines: a Case Study
by Hegde, GG & Kalathur, S & Tadikamalla, PR & Maurer, J & Abraham, KP
- 75-98 Putting Soft OR Methods to Work: Information Systems Strategy Development at Palabora
by Ormerod, RJ
- 99-114 An Investigation into the Costs and Benefits of Reliability of Service
by Boronico, Jess S
- 115-131 Pipeline Information Survey: a UK Perspective
by Berry, D & Evans, GN & Naim, MM
- 133-140 An Insight Into the Standard Back-propagation Neural Network Model for Regression Analysis
by Shouhong, Wang
1997, Volume 25, Issue 6
- 605-618 Integrated logistics--call in the revolutionaries!
by Mears-Young, Bridget & Jackson, Mike C.
- 619-634 Minimizing tardiness on a single processor with sequence-dependent setup times: a simulated annealing approach
by Tan, K. C. & Narasimhan, R.
- 635-642 A rolling test of granger causality between the Finnish and Japanese security markets
by Aaltonen, J. & Östermark, R.
- 643-658 On the effectiveness of cognitive feedback from an interface agent
by Montazemi, A. R. & Gupta, K. M.
- 659-676 Early experiences of mentoring: Design and use of multimedia materials for teaching OR/MS
by Belton, Valerie & Elder, Mark & Thornbury, Helyn
- 677-690 Obstacles to export initiation and expansion
by Morgan, Robert E. & Katsikeas, Constantine S.
- 691-706 Multi-attribute utility methods in group decision making: Past applications and potential for inclusion in GDSS
by Bose, Utpal & Davey, Anne M. & Olson, David L.
- 707-714 Two phase parametric and probabilistic NPV calculations, with possible deferral of disposal of UK nuclear waste as an example
by Chapman, Chris & Howden, Mike
- 715-727 A learning vector quantization neural network model for the classification of industrial construction projects
by Gupta, V. K. & Chen, J. G. & Murtaza, M. B.
1997, Volume 25, Issue 5
- 489-509 Multimethodology: Towards a framework for mixing methodologies
by Mingers, John & Brocklesby, John
- 511-521 Determining organizational structure choices in advanced manufacturing technology management
by Gupta, A. & Chen, I. J. & Chiang, D.
- 523-534 Beyond appraisal: Participatory Appraisal of Needs and the Development of Action (PANDA)
by White, L. & Taket, A.
- 535-545 Relationships between determinants of hospital quality management and service quality performance--a path analytic model
by Li, L. X.
- 547-555 Transfer batch scheduling for a two-stage flowshop with identical parallel machines at each stage
by Kim, J-S. & Kang, S-H. & Lee, S. M.
- 557-566 An assessment of perceptual differences between informants in information systems research
by Teo, T. S. H. & King, W. R.
- 567-579 Leadership challenges for smaller organisations: Self-perceptions of TQM implementation
by Taylor, W. A.
- 581-584 The nature of simplicity of Johnson's algorithm
by Kamburowski, J.
- 585-594 Progressive engineering changes in multi-level product structures
by Ho, C. -J. & Li, J.
- 595-598 Some comments on "modeling optimization problems in the unstructured world of spreadsheets"
by King, Malcolm
- 599-603 An observation on publication habits based on the analysis of MS/OR journals
by Ormerod, R. J.
1997, Volume 25, Issue 4
- 377-395 Less pain but what gain?: a comparison of the effectiveness and effects of Japanese and non-Japanese car assemblers' buyer-supplier relations in the UK automotive industry
by Pickernell, David
- 397-414 Stability of an optimal schedule in a job shop
by Sotskov, Y. & Sotskova, N. Y. & Werner, F.
- 415-435 The design of organisational intervention: Choosing the approach
by Ormerod, R. J.
- 437-447 Scheduling jobs with uncertain setup times and sequence dependency
by Kim, S. C. & Bobrowski, P. M.
- 449-459 A linear programming model for bank balance sheet management
by Güven, S. & Persentili, E.
- 461-471 An empirical investigation of JIT effectiveness: an organizational perspective
by Yasin, M. M. & Small, M. & Wafa, M. A.
- 473-482 An empirical comparison of heuristic and graph theoretic methods for creating maximally diverse groups, VLSI design, and exam scheduling
by Weitz, R. R. & Lakshminarayanan, S.
- 483-487 On the "Least Cost Safety Inventory for Large Transfer Lines"
by Szendrovits, A. Z. & Szabados, T.
1997, Volume 25, Issue 3
- 255-266 The plot thickens: Understanding interaction through the metaphor of drama
by Bryant, J.
- 267-284 Key constructs in successful IS implementation: South-East Asian experience
by Jain, R.
- 285-299 Overtime schedules for full-time service workers
by Easton, F. F. & Rossin, D. F.
- 301-312 The Matthew effect in information use: Implications for the new enterprise
by Sligo, F. X.
- 313-322 Modeling optimization problems in the unstructured world of spreadsheets
by Conway, D. G. & Ragsdale, C. T.
- 323-328 New validations of PERT times
by Kamburowski, J.
- 329-334 Identifying feasible orderings for performance appraisal
by Kornbluth, J. S. H.
- 335-344 Software copyright infringements: an exploratory study of the effects of individual and peer beliefs
by Al-Jabri, Im & Abdul-Gader, Ah
- 345-353 Market share modeling within a switching regression framework
by Lau, K. & Kagan, A. & Post, G. V.
- 355-364 An optimal algorithm for the basic period approach to the economic lot scheduling problem
by Grznar, J. & Riggle, C.
- 365-376 Tests of adverse selection models in the new issues market
by Jain, B. A.
1997, Volume 25, Issue 2
- 135-144 The impact of task properties feedback on time series judgmental forecasting tasks
by Sanders, N. R.
- 145-153 A review of the applicability of OR and AI scheduling techniques in practice
by Wiers, V. C. S.
- 155-169 A knowledge-based model of context-dependent attribute preferences for fast moving consumer goods
by Moss, S. & Edmonds, B.
- 171-179 Development of time based frameworks: Manufacturing system analysis and value adding performance
by Barker, B. & Barber, K.
- 181-187 A simple search heuristic for the MCLP: Application to the location of ambulance bases in a rural region
by Adenso-Díaz, B. & Rodríguez, F.
- 189-200 Management science, theory of constraints/optimized production technology and local optimization
by Verma, R.
- 201-214 Differences in independence of irrelevant alternatives at individual vs aggregate levels, and at single pair vs full choice set
by Gensch, D. H. & Ghose, S.
- 215-223 A heuristic algorithm for the equitable partitioning problem
by O'Brien, F. A. & Mingers, J.
- 225-234 A fuel distribution knowledge-based decision support system
by Nussbaum, M. & Sepulveda, M. & Cobian, A. & Gaete, J. & Parra, E. & Cruz, J.
- 235-239 Polynomially solvable total tardiness problems: Review and extensions
by Koulamas, C.
- 241-253 A graphical modeling system: Applications in organizational model management
by Sen, T. K. & Chari, K.
1997, Volume 25, Issue 1
- 1-13 Approaches to understanding the process of OR: Review, critique and extension
by Keys, P.
- 15-28 A review of innovation research in economics, sociology and technology management
by Gopalakrishnan, S. & Damanpour, F.
- 29-42 Justifying strategic alliances and partnering: a prerequisite for virtual enterprising
by Meade, L. M. & Liles, D. H. & Sarkis, J.
- 43-56 Relating information technology investment to organizational performance: a causal model analysis
by Byrd, T. A. & Marshall, T. E.
- 57-63 Fund management performance, trend-chasing technical analysis and investment horizons: a case study
by Wong, M. C. S.
- 65-79 Survey of similarity coefficient based methods as applied to the group technology configuration problem
by Mosier, C. T. & Yelle, J. & Walker, G.
- 81-91 Market timing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange using derivative instruments
by Waksman, G. & Sandler, M. & Ward, M. & Firer, C.
- 93-106 IT-enabled redesign of complex and dynamic business processes: the case of bank credit evaluation
by Fuglseth, A. M. & Grønhaug, K.
- 107-121 Assessing the unidimensionality of measurement: a paradigm and illustration within the context of information systems research
by Segars, A. H.
- 123-133 Neural networks: a need for caution
by Curry, B. & Morgan, P.
1996, Volume 24, Issue 6
- 615-629 An environmental life cycle optimization model for the European pulp and paper industry
by Bloemhof-Ruwaard, J. M. & Van Wassenhove, L. N. & Gabel, H. L. & Weaver, P. M.
- 631-647 Organizational innovativeness: Exploring the relationship between organizational determinants of innovation, types of innovations, and measures of organizational performance
by Subramanian, A. & Nilakanta, S.
- 649-659 Sequencing heuristics for dependent setups in a continuous process industry
by Liao, C. J. & Yu, W. C.
- 661-680 Development of measures to assess dimensions of IS operation transactions
by Aubert, B. A. & Rivard, S. & Patry, M.
- 681-688 Integer programming formulations of statistical classification problems
by Wilson, J. M.
- 689-703 A managerial assessment of the waiting-time performance for alternative service process designs
by Sheu, C. & Babbar, S.
- 705-714 Simulation and optimization of a new waste remediation process
by White, T. P. & Toland, R. & Jackson, J. A. & Kloeber, J. M.
- 715-726 The competitive advantage potential of vertical integration
by Fronmueller, M. P. & Reed, R.
- 727-733 The optimum targeting for a single filling operation with rectifying inspection
by Pulak, M. F. S. & Al-Sultan, K. S.
1996, Volume 24, Issue 5
- 495-510 Manufacturing flexibility at the plant level
by Boyer, Kenneth K. & Leong, G. Keong
- 511-522 An optimization model for planning natural gas purchases, transportation, storage and deliverability
by Bopp, A. E. & Kannan, V. R. & Palocsay, S. W. & Stevens, S. P.
- 523-538 A group decision support framework for consensus ranking of technical manager candidates
by Tavana, M. & Kennedy, D. T. & Joglekar, P.
- 539-550 An empirical study for mines safety management through analysis on potential for accident reduction
by Mallick, S. & Mukherjee, K.
- 551-559 Statistical correction of judgmental point forecasts and decisions
by Goodwin, P.
- 561-576 Forecasting army housing supply with a DSS-delivered econometric model
by Forgionne, G. A.
- 577-582 Optimal advance payment scheme involving fixed per-payment costs
by Zhang, Alex X.
- 583-595 A computer based heuristic methodology for the development of salary administration guidelines
by Garcia-Diaz, A. & Flores, B. E. & Noce, R.
- 597-602 Judging the quality of research in business schools: A comment from accounting
by Jones, M. J. & Brinn, T. & Pendlebury, M.
- 603-606 Citation as effortful voting: A reply to ones, Brinn and Pendlebury
by Doyle, J. R. & Arthurs, A. J. & Mcaulay, L. & Osborne, P. G.
- 607-612 Journal evaluation methodologies: A balanced response
by Jones, M. J. & Brinn, T. & Pendlebury, M.
- 613-613 Judging research quality and journals: A call for debate
by Mitchell, George
1996, Volume 24, Issue 4
- 367-384 Planning or organizing: The implications of theories of activity for management of operations
by Johnston, R. B. & Brennan, M.
- 385-397 Effect of data standardization on neural network training
by Shanker, M. & Hu, M. Y. & Hung, M. S.
- 399-412 Refocusing where and how IT value is realized: An empirical investigation
by Rai, A. & Patnayakuni, R. & Patnayakuni, N.
- 413-423 On the risk of premature transfer from coronary care units
by Wharton, Frank
- 425-441 Reengineering the new product development process: A framework for innovation and flexibility in high technology firms
by Malhotra, M. K. & Grover, V. & Desilvio, M.
- 443-450 Comparing pilot-error accident rates of male and female airline pilots
by McFadden, K. L.
- 451-462 A multivariate study of spanish bond ratings
by Mar Molinero, C. & Apellaniz Gomez, P. & Serrano Cinca, C.
- 463-476 A data envelopment analysis approach to clustering operating units for resource allocation purposes
by Thanassoulis, E.
- 477-488 The organization of the investor relations function by large UK Quoted companies
by Marston, C.
- 489-494 DIY DEA: Implementing data envelopment analysis in the mathematical programming language AMPL
by Green, R. H.
1996, Volume 24, Issue 3
- 229-244 A comparison of data envelopment analysis and ratio analysis as tools for performance assessment
by Thanassoulis, E. & Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G.
- 245-254 Judgement or models: The importance of task differences
by Lawrence, M. & O'Connor, M.
- 255-270 Broadening visions of business process re-engineering
by Peppard, J.
- 271-294 Developing strategic perspectives on business process reengineering: From process reconfiguration to organizational change
by Teng, J. T. C. & Grover, V. & Fiedler, K. D.
- 295-307 The road to integration. Reflections on the development of organizational evaluation theory and practice
by Gregory, A.
- 309-319 Productivity diagnosis via fuzzy clustering and classification: An application to machinery industry
by Chen, L. -H. & Kao, C. & Kuo, S. & Wang, T. -Y. & Jang, Y. -C.
- 321-335 A matched plant comparison of productivity in East and West Germany: Transition to the market economy
by Hitchens, D. M. W. N. & Birnie, J. E. & Wagner, K.
- 337-345 An empirical assessment of influences on POM research
by Goh, C. H. & Holsapple, C. W. & Johnson, L. E. & Tanner, J.
- 347-360 Intelligent decision support for flexible manufacturing: Design and implementation of a knowledge-based simulator
by Pflughoeft, K. A. & Hutchinson, G. K. & Nazareth, D. L.
- 361-364 Improving discernment in DEA using profiling
by Tofallis, C.
- 365-366 Improving discernment in DEA using profiling: A comment
by Green, Rodney & Doyle, John
1996, Volume 24, Issue 2
- 121-139 On the concept of flexibility: A dual control perspective
by De Leeuw, A. C. J. & Volberda, H. W.
- 141-151 Random effects meta analysis of military recruiting
by Sohn, S. Y.
- 153-166 A prototype intelligent model management system for inventory decision support
by Prasad, S. & Shah, V. & Hasan, J.
- 167-178 Multi-criterion models for higher education administration
by Mustafa, A. & Goh, M.
- 179-193 Envisioning management of information
by Ramaprasad, A. & Rai, A.
- 195-203 A field service support system using a queueing network model and the priority MVA algorithm
by Papadopoulos, H. T.
- 205-215 A neural network approach to mutual fund net asset value forecasting
by Chiang, W. -C. & Urban, T. L. & Baldridge, G. W.
- 217-227 A linear programming model to manage the maintenance backlog
by Taylor, R. W.
1996, Volume 24, Issue 1
- 1-12 Combining management consultancy and research
by Ormerod, R. J.
- 13-28 The judge, the model of the judge, and the model of the judged as judge: Analyses of the UK 1992 research assessment exercise data for business and management studies
by Doyle, J. R. & Arthurs, A. J. & Green, R. H. & McAulay, L. & Pitt, M. R. & Bottomley, P. A. & Evans, W.
- 29-36 Optimal market segmentation of hotel rooms--the non-linear case
by Ladany, S. P.
- 37-46 Identifying critical activities in stochastic resource constrained networks
by Bowers, J.
- 47-56 The end of theory?
by White, L. & Taket, A.
- 57-71 An integrated analysis of nurse staffing and scheduling policies
by Venkataraman, R. & Brusco, M. J.
- 73-81 Combinatorial evaluation of six dispatching rules in a dynamic two-machine flow shop
by Sarper, H. & Henry, M. C.
- 83-106 Total quality management in SMEs
by Ghobadian, A. & Gallear, D. N.
- 107-114 Extensions of bidding theory: Concealed bidding, optimal number of bidders, and follow-on contracts
by Lansdowne, Z. F.
- 115-120 Small firms and bank relationships: a study of cultural differences between English and Scottish banks
by Clay, N. & Cowling, M.
1995, Volume 23, Issue 6
- 587-605 The effects of self-efficacy on computer usage
by Igbaria, M. & Iivari, J.
- 607-624 Conceptualizing continuous improvement: Implications for organizational change
by Choi, Ty
- 625-636 Questioning the reliability of market segmentation techniques
by Dibb, S. & Stern, P.
- 637-652 Theory and practice of decision tree induction
by Kim, H. & Koehler, G. J.
- 653-665 Distributed manufacturing support systems: the integration of distributed group support systems with manufacturing support systems
by Gillenwater, E. L. & Conlon, S. & Hwang, C.
- 667-676 The linear programming alternative to policy capturing for eliciting criteria weights in the performance appraisal process
by Horowitz, I. & Zappe, C.
- 677-689 IT strategy: Formal rational orthodoxy or contingent adhocracy?
by Bryson, C. & Currie, W.
- 691-700 A comparative study of order batching algorithms
by Pan, C-H. & Liu, S-Y.
1995, Volume 23, Issue 5
- 469-484 Implementation style and use of implementation approaches
by Nutt, P. C.
- 485-497 Organic decision and communication processes and management accounting systems in entrepreneurial and conservative business organizations
by Chenhall, R. H. & Morris, D.
- 499-510 Processing network models for forest management
by Chinneck, J. W. & Moll, R. H. H.
- 511-523 Decision support systems research: Reference disciplines and a cumulative tradition
by Eom, S. B.
- 525-538 A simple model of international joint venture distributorships: the American-Kuwaiti experience
by Mesak, H. I. & Mayyasi, A. M.
- 539-555 A characterization of the financial condition of the United States' aerospace-defense industrial base
by Bowlin, W. F.
- 557-566 A dynamic sampling technique for the simulation of probabilistic and generalized activity networks
by Dawson, C. W.
- 567-575 Developing a quality costing system: Key features and outcomes
by Pursglove, A. B. & Dale, B. G.
- 577-585 An insurance and investment portfolio model using chance constrained programming
by Li, S. X.
1995, Volume 23, Issue 4
- 345-360 Links between higher education institutions and high technology firms
by Westhead, P. & Storey, D. J.
- 361-376 A taxonomy for alternative equipment groupings in batch environments
by Shafer, S. M. & Meredith, J. R. & Marsh, R. F.
- 377-390 Issues in the development of approaches to container loading
by Bischoff, E. E. & Ratcliff, M. S. W.
- 391-401 Graph theoretic heuristics for unequal-sized facility layout problems
by Kim, J. -Y. & Kim, Y. -D.
- 403-418 Supply networks: Genesis, stability and logistics implications. A comparative analysis of two districts
by De Toni, A & Nassimbeni, G.