European Journal of Operational Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: Jesus Artalejo
Current editor: Jean-Charles. Billaut
Current editor: Robert Dyson
Current editor: Lorenzo Peccati
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ejores
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60| 61| 62| 63| 64| 65| 66| 67
2011, Volume 215, Issue 1
- 149-160 Optimizing yard assignment in an automotive transshipment terminal
by Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert & Moccia, Luigi & Sorrentino, Gregorio
- 161-168 Weighted bankruptcy rules and the museum pass problem
by Casas-Méndez, Balbina & Fragnelli, Vito & García-Jurado, Ignacio
- 169-180 A Bayesian approach to the triage problem with imperfect classification
by Li, Dong & Glazebrook, Kevin D.
- 181-187 Should European gamblers play lotto in the USA?
by Hofer, Vera & Leitner, Johannes
- 188-193 Do investors like to diversify? A study of Markowitz preferences
by Egozcue, Martín & García, Luis Fuentes & Wong, Wing-Keung & Zitikis, Ricardas
- 194-203 A knowledge-based multi-role decision support system for ore blending cost optimization of blast furnaces
by Zhang, Ruijun & Lu, Jie & Zhang, Guangquan
- 204-217 Reverse programming the optimal process mean problem to identify a factor space profile
by Goethals, Paul L. & Cho, Byung Rae
- 218-226 A sequential perspective on searching for static targets
by Wilson, Kurt E. & Szechtman, Roberto & Atkinson, Michael P.
- 227-243 SAPI: Statistical Analysis of Propagation of Incidents. A new approach for rescheduling trains after disruptions
by Acuna-Agost, Rodrigo & Michelon, Philippe & Feillet, Dominique & Gueye, Serigne
- 244-256 Centralized and decentralized management of groundwater with multiple users
by Saleh, Yahya & Gürler, Ülkü & Berk, Emre
- 257-267 Dynamic lot-sizing in sequential online retail auctions
by Chen, Xi & Ghate, Archis & Tripathi, Arvind
- 268-280 Customer rebates and retailer incentives in the presence of competition and price discrimination
by Demirag, Ozgun Caliskan & Keskinocak, Pinar & Swann, Julie
- 281-288 The decision to raise firm value through a sports-business exchange: How much are Real Madrid's goals worth to its president's company's goals?
by Nicolau, Juan L.
- 289-300 Telecom service provider portal: Revenue sharing and outsourcing
by Chakravarty, Amiya K. & Werner, Adrian S.
- 301-308 Pro-efficiency: Data speak more than technical efficiency
by Sam Park, K. & Cho, Jin-Wan
2011, Volume 214, Issue 3
- 457-472 A taxonomy and review of the fuzzy data envelopment analysis literature: Two decades in the making
by Hatami-Marbini, Adel & Emrouznejad, Ali & Tavana, Madjid
- 473-484 Full Nesterov-Todd step infeasible interior-point method for symmetric optimization
by Gu, G. & Zangiabadi, M. & Roos, C.
- 485-492 An interior proximal method in vector optimization
by Villacorta, Kely D.V. & Oliveira, P. Roberto
- 493-500 Solving discrete systems of nonlinear equations
by van der Laan, Gerard & Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu
- 501-511 The multiple container loading cost minimization problem
by Che, Chan Hou & Huang, Weili & Lim, Andrew & Zhu, Wenbin
- 512-525 A heuristic for the circle packing problem with a variety of containers
by López, C.O. & Beasley, J.E.
- 526-535 A tree search method for the container loading problem with shipment priority
by Ren, Jidong & Tian, Yajie & Sawaragi, Tetsuo
- 536-545 Solving the vehicle routing problem with time windows and multiple routes exactly using a pseudo-polynomial model
by Macedo, Rita & Alves, Cláudio & Valério de Carvalho, J.M. & Clautiaux, François & Hanafi, Saïd
- 546-558 Solving a continuous local access network design problem with a stabilized central column generation approach
by Trampont, M. & Destré, C. & Faye, A.
- 559-567 Transportation pricing of a truckload carrier
by Toptal, Aysegül & Bingöl, Safa Onur
- 568-578 Equilibrium analysis of supply chain structures under power imbalance
by Edirisinghe, N.C.P. & Bichescu, B. & Shi, X.
- 579-587 Joint logistics and financial services by a 3PL firm
by Chen, Xiangfeng & Cai, Gangshu (George)
- 588-594 Freight transportation in railway networks with automated terminals: A mathematical model and MIP heuristic approaches
by Anghinolfi, D. & Paolucci, M. & Sacone, S. & Siri, S.
- 595-605 Fix-and-optimize heuristics for capacitated lot-sizing with sequence-dependent setups and substitutions
by Lang, Jan Christian & Shen, Zuo-Jun Max
- 606-615 Intermittent demand: Linking forecasting to inventory obsolescence
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Syntetos, Aris A. & Zied Babai, M.
- 616-626 Manufacturing performance measurement and target setting: A data envelopment analysis approach
by Jain, Sanjay & Triantis, Konstantinos P. & Liu, Shiyong
- 627-643 QoS commitment between vertically integrated autonomous systems
by Le Cadre, Hélène & Barth, Dominique & Pouyllau, Hélia
- 644-655 Simulation metamodeling with dynamic Bayesian networks
by Poropudas, Jirka & Virtanen, Kai
- 656-664 Statistical properties and economic implications of jump-diffusion processes with shot-noise effects
by Moreno, Manuel & Serrano, Pedro & Stute, Winfried
- 665-673 The signal model: A model for competing risks of opportunistic maintenance
by Bedford, Tim & Dewan, Isha & Meilijson, Isaac & Zitrou, Athena
- 674-682 The impact of transportation delays on repairshop capacity pooling and spare part inventories
by Sahba, Pedram & BalcIog[small tilde]lu, BarIs
- 683-696 Efficient space-filling and non-collapsing sequential design strategies for simulation-based modeling
by Crombecq, K. & Laermans, E. & Dhaene, T.
- 697-702 On the set of imputations induced by the k-additive core
by Grabisch, Michel & Li, Tong
- 703-715 An innovative orders-of-magnitude approach to AHP-based mutli-criteria decision making: Prioritizing divergent intangible humane acts
by Saaty, Thomas L. & Shang, Jennifer S.
- 716-721 Generalizing cross redundancy in data envelopment analysis
by López, Francisco J.
- 722-731 Analyzing online B2B exchange markets: Asymmetric cost and incomplete information
by Li, Yung-Ming & Jhang-Li, Jhih-Hua
- 732-738 A probability-mapping algorithm for calibrating the posterior probabilities: A direct marketing application
by Coussement, Kristof & Buckinx, Wouter
- 739-748 An adaptive evaluation mechanism for online traders
by You, Liangjun & Sikora, Riyaz
- 749-758 A mixed integer linear programming model for optimal sovereign debt issuance
by Date, P. & Canepa, A. & Abdel-Jawad, M.
- 759-767 Portfolio symmetry and momentum
by Billio, Monica & Calès, Ludovic & Guégan, Dominique
- 768-779 An integrated fuzzy simulation-fuzzy data envelopment analysis algorithm for job-shop layout optimization: The case of injection process with ambiguous data
by Azadeh, A. & Moghaddam, M. & Asadzadeh, S.M. & Negahban, A.
- 780-795 Sequential clinical scheduling with service criteria
by Turkcan, Ayten & Zeng, Bo & Muthuraman, Kumar & Lawley, Mark
- 796-804 Stable solutions for optimal reinsurance problems involving risk measures
by Balbás, Alejandro & Balbás, Beatriz & Heras, Antonio
- 805-813 Enhancing credit default swap valuation with meshfree methods
by Guarin, Alexander & Liu, Xiaoquan & Ng, Wing Lon
- 814-817 Cost evaluation in M/G/1 queue with T-policy revisited, technical note
by Zhang, Zhe George & Tadj, Lotfi & Bounkhel, Messaoud
2011, Volume 214, Issue 2
- 179-198 A survey of deterministic models for the EOQ and EPQ with partial backordering
by Pentico, David W. & Drake, Matthew J.
- 199-215 A convex optimisation framework for the unequal-areas facility layout problem
by Jankovits, Ibolya & Luo, Chaomin & Anjos, Miguel F. & Vannelli, Anthony
- 216-222 The performance evaluation of a multi-stage JIT production system with stochastic demand and production capacities
by Iwase, Masaharu & Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 223-231 A reduced variable neighborhood search algorithm for uncapacitated multilevel lot-sizing problems
by Xiao, Yiyong & Kaku, Ikou & Zhao, Qiuhong & Zhang, Renqian
- 232-245 Single firm product diffusion model for single-function and fusion products
by Chen, Yuwen & Carrillo, Janice E.
- 246-255 Marketing-driven channel coordination with revenue-sharing contracts under price promotion to end-customers
by Sheu, Jiuh-Biing
- 256-261 A study of repairable parts inventory system operating under performance-based contract
by Mirzahosseinian, H. & Piplani, R.
- 262-272 The stochastic transportation problem with single sourcing
by Edwin Romeijn, H. & Zeynep Sargut, F.
- 273-283 Strategic capability investments and competition for supply contracts
by Li, Ying & Gupta, Sudheer
- 284-297 Equilibrium and optimal strategies to join a queue with partial information on service times
by Guo, Pengfei & Sun, Wei & Wang, Yulan
- 298-307 Two shock and wear systems under repair standing a finite number of shocks
by Montoro-Cazorla, Delia & Pérez-Ocón, Rafael
- 308-316 Proactive policies for the stochastic resource-constrained project scheduling problem
by Deblaere, Filip & Demeulemeester, Erik & Herroelen, Willy
- 317-330 A cooperative location game based on the 1-center location problem
by Puerto, Justo & Tamir, Arie & Perea, Federico
- 331-339 Optimal Bayesian fault prediction scheme for a partially observable system subject to random failure
by Kim, Michael Jong & Jiang, Rui & Makis, Viliam & Lee, Chi-Guhn
- 340-347 The nested consideration model: Investigating dynamic store consideration sets and store competition
by Pancras, Joseph
- 348-357 From deterministic to stochastic surrender risk models: Impact of correlation crises on economic capital
by Loisel, Stéphane & Milhaud, Xavier
- 358-364 Integrated design and operation of remnant inventory supply chains under uncertainty
by Rajgopal, Jayant & Wang, Zhouyan & Schaefer, Andrew J. & Prokopyev, Oleg A.
- 365-379 Credit risk model with contagious default dependencies affected by macro-economic condition
by Takada, Hideyuki & Sumita, Ushio
- 380-392 An experimental study of the effect of uncertainty representation on decision making
by Durbach, Ian N. & Stewart, Theodor J.
- 393-402 Optimal production strategy under demand fluctuations: Technology versus capacity
by Yang, L. & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E.
- 403-410 Quality investment and price decision in a risk-averse supply chain
by Xie, Gang & Yue, Wuyi & Wang, Shouyang & Lai, Kin Keung
- 411-417 Semi-Lagrangean approach for price discovery in markets with non-convexities
by Araoz, Veronica & Jörnsten, Kurt
- 418-427 Forecasting the value effect of seasoned equity offering announcements
by Bozos, Konstantinos & Nikolopoulos, Konstantinos
- 428-441 An optimization framework for solving capacitated multi-level lot-sizing problems with backlogging
by Wu, Tao & Shi, Leyuan & Geunes, Joseph & AkartunalI, Kerem
- 442-452 A tabu search heuristic for the dynamic transportation of patients between care units
by Kergosien, Y. & Lenté, Ch. & Piton, D. & Billaut, J.-C.
- 453-456 Review of "Experimental Methods for the Analysis of Optimization Algorithms", Thomas Bartz-Beielstein, Marco Chiarandini, LuIÂ´s Paquete, Mike Preuss. Springer, 2010
by Ruiz, Rubén
2011, Volume 214, Issue 1
- 1-14 Interest rate term structure modelling
by Schmidt, Wolfgang M.
- 15-26 Pivot-and-reduce cuts: An approach for improving Gomory mixed-integer cuts
by Wesselmann, Franz & Koberstein, Achim & Suhl, Uwe H.
- 27-30 Probability of unique integer solution to a system of linear equations
by Mangasarian, O.L. & Recht, Benjamin
- 31-38 Iterated greedy for the maximum diversity problem
by Lozano, M. & Molina, D. & GarcIÂ´a-MartIÂ´nez, C.
- 39-52 Modeling and analysis of the multiperiod effects of social relationship on supply chain networks
by Cruz, Jose M. & Liu, Zugang
- 53-66 Pareto analysis of supply chain contracts under satisficing objectives
by He, Xiuli & Khouja, Moutaz
- 67-77 Compact bidding languages and supplier selection for markets with economies of scale and scope
by Bichler, Martin & Schneider, Stefan & Guler, Kemal & Sayal, Mehmet
- 78-84 A multi-product risk-averse newsvendor with exponential utility function
by Choi, Sungyong & Ruszczynski, Andrzej
- 85-90 An effective Markov based approach for calculating the Limit Matrix in the analytic network process
by Kirytopoulos, Konstantinos & Voulgaridou, Dimitra & Platis, Agapios & Leopoulos, Vrassidas
- 91-98 Finding all pure strategy Nash equilibria in a planar location game
by Díaz-Báñez, J.M. & Heredia, M. & Pelegrín, B. & Pérez-Lantero, P. & Ventura, I.
- 99-108 Interaction indices for games on combinatorial structures with forbidden coalitions
by Labreuche, Christophe
- 109-117 Capital renewal as a real option
by Reindorp, Matthew J. & Fu, Michael C.
- 118-135 ELECTREGKMS: Robust ordinal regression for outranking methods
by Greco, Salvatore & Kadzinski, Milosz & Mousseau, Vincent & Slowinski, Roman
- 136-146 Trade credit for supply chain coordination
by Lee, Chang Hwan & Rhee, Byong-Duk
- 147-159 Behavioural simulations in spot electricity markets
by Banal-Estañol, Albert & Rupérez Micola, Augusto
- 160-167 Estimation methods for choice-based conjoint analysis of consumer preferences
by Halme, Merja & Kallio, Markku
- 168-178 An optimization approach to gene stacking
by Xu, Pan & Wang, Lizhi & Beavis, William D.
2011, Volume 213, Issue 3
- 459-469 Experiments on forecasting behavior with several sources of information - A review of the literature
by Leitner, Johannes & Leopold-Wildburger, Ulrike
- 470-477 Branch and price for the vehicle routing problem with discrete split deliveries and time windows
by Salani, Matteo & Vacca, Ilaria
- 478-488 The impact of sharing customer returns information in a supply chain with and without a buyback policy
by Chen, Jing
- 489-497 Two-stage production scheduling with an outsourcing option
by Lee, Kangbok & Choi, Byung-Cheon
- 498-508 Approximate analysis of non-stationary loss queues and networks of loss queues with general service time distributions
by Izady, N. & Worthington, D.
- 509-516 Subexponential asymptotics of the stationary distributions of M/G/1-type Markov chains
by Masuyama, Hiroyuki
- 517-525 Group and individual heterogeneity in a stochastic frontier model: Container terminal operators
by Yip, Tsz Leung & Sun, Xin Yu & Liu, John J.
- 526-537 Strategic interactions in traditional franchise systems: Are franchisors always better off?
by Martín-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon Pierre & Zaccour, Georges
- 538-550 Heuristic algorithms for the cardinality constrained efficient frontier
by Woodside-Oriakhi, M. & Lucas, C. & Beasley, J.E.
- 551-558 A trading mechanism contingent on several indices
by Schellhorn, Henry
2011, Volume 213, Issue 2
- 361-374 The newsvendor problem: Review and directions for future research
by Qin, Yan & Wang, Ruoxuan & Vakharia, Asoo J. & Chen, Yuwen & Seref, Michelle M.H.
- 375-383 Admission policies for the customized stochastic lot scheduling problem with strict due-dates
by Germs, Remco & Van Foreest, Nicky D.
- 384-387 Unbounded knapsack problems with arithmetic weight sequences
by Deineko, Vladimir G. & Woeginger, Gerhard J.
- 388-394 Single row facility layout problem using a permutation-based genetic algorithm
by Datta, Dilip & Amaral, André R.S. & Figueira, José Rui
- 395-404 Optimization problems in statistical learning: Duality and optimality conditions
by Bot, Radu Ioan & Lorenz, Nicole
- 405-413 A new approach to multi-criteria sorting based on fuzzy outranking relations: The THESEUS method
by Fernandez, Eduardo & Navarro, Jorge
- 414-421 Stochastic convergence of random search methods to fixed size Pareto front approximations
by Laumanns, Marco & Zenklusen, Rico
- 422-429 Incentive based energy market design
by Muratore, Gabriella
- 430-441 A fuzzy goal programming approach for mid-term assortment planning in supermarkets
by Lotfi, M.M. & Torabi, S.A.
- 442-454 Climate change and optimal energy technology R&D policy
by Baker, Erin & Solak, Senay
- 455-457 Note on "An efficient approach for solving the lot-sizing problem with time-varying storage capacities"
by van den Heuvel, Wilco & Gutiérrez, José Miguel & Hwang, Hark-Chin
2011, Volume 213, Issue 1
- 1-14 Remaining useful life estimation - A review on the statistical data driven approaches
by Si, Xiao-Sheng & Wang, Wenbin & Hu, Chang-Hua & Zhou, Dong-Hua
- 15-23 Enhanced speciation in particle swarm optimization for multi-modal problems
by Cho, Huidae & Kim, Dongkyun & Olivera, Francisco & Guikema, Seth D.
- 24-36 Routing open shop and flow shop scheduling problems
by Yu, Wei & Liu, Zhaohui & Wang, Leiyang & Fan, Tijun
- 37-51 Stochastic single vehicle routing problem with delivery and pick up and a predefined customer sequence
by Minis, I. & Tatarakis, A.
- 52-65 An investigation into two bin packing problems with ordering and orientation implications
by Lewis, R. & Song, X. & Dowsland, K. & Thompson, J.
- 66-72 Two-machine flow shop scheduling problem with an outsourcing option
by Choi, Byung-Cheon & Chung, Jibok
- 73-82 Multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling using RCPSP and SAT solvers
by Coelho, José & Vanhoucke, Mario
- 83-95 An inventory model for slow moving items subject to obsolescence
by Pinçe, Çerag & Dekker, Rommert
- 96-106 A fuzzy genetic algorithm with varying population size to solve an inventory model with credit-linked promotional demand in an imprecise planning horizon
by Kumar Maiti, Manas
- 107-118 Optimizing stochastic production-inventory systems: A heuristic based on simulation and regression analysis
by Arreola-Risa, Antonio & Giménez-García, Víctor M. & Martínez-Parra, José Luis
- 119-123 The impossibility of convex constant returns-to-scale production technologies with exogenously fixed factors
by Podinovski, Victor V. & Bouzdine-Chameeva, Tatiana
- 124-133 The optimal control of just-in-time-based production and distribution systems and performance comparisons with optimized pull systems
by Ohno, Katsuhisa
- 134-146 Simultaneous optimization of capacity and planned lead time in a two-stage production system with different customer due dates
by Altendorfer, Klaus & Minner, Stefan
- 147-155 Network DEA model for supply chain performance evaluation
by Chen, Ci & Yan, Hong
- 156-165 The simplified solution algorithm for an integrated supplier-buyer inventory model with two-part trade credit in a supply chain system
by Chung, Kun-Jen & Liao, Jui-Jung
- 166-179 A multi-stage stochastic programming approach in master production scheduling
by Körpeoglu, Ersin & Yaman, Hande & Selim Aktürk, M.
- 180-195 Impact of some parameters on investments in oligopolistic electricity markets
by Pineau, Pierre-Olivier & Rasata, Hasina & Zaccour, Georges
- 196-204 Support vector regression for warranty claim forecasting
by Wu, Shaomin & Akbarov, Artur
- 205-209 Approximation of M/M/c retrial queue with PH-retrial times
by Shin, Yang Woo & Moon, Dug Hee
- 210-220 An average lexicographic value for cooperative games
by Tijs, Stef & Borm, Peter & Lohmann, Edwin & Quant, Marieke
- 221-237 Optimal investment under operational flexibility, risk aversion, and uncertainty
by Chronopoulos, Michail & De Reyck, Bert & Siddiqui, Afzal
- 238-245 A practical weight sensitivity algorithm for goal and multiple objective programming
by Jones, Dylan
- 246-259 A simple method to improve the consistency ratio of the pair-wise comparison matrix in ANP
by Ergu, Daji & Kou, Gang & Peng, Yi & Shi, Yong
- 260-269 Detecting relevant variables and interactions in supervised classification
by Carrizosa, Emilio & Martín-Barragán, Belén & Morales, Dolores Romero
- 270-278 A relational perspective of attribute reduction in rough set-based data analysis
by Fan, Tuan-Fang & Liau, Churn-Jung & Liu, Duen-Ren
- 279-289 Interactive group decision-making using a fuzzy linguistic approach for evaluating the flexibility in a supply chain
by Chuu, Shian-Jong
- 290-308 Improving operational effectiveness of tactical master plans for emergency and elective patients under stochastic demand and capacitated resources
by Adan, Ivo & Bekkers, Jos & Dellaert, Nico & Jeunet, Jully & Vissers, Jan
- 309-319 Solving a real-world vehicle routing problem with multiple use of tractors and trailers and EU-regulations for drivers arising in air cargo road feeder services
by Derigs, Ulrich & Kurowsky, René & Vogel, Ulrich
- 320-328 Trade-offs between target hardening and overarching protection
by Haphuriwat, N. & Bier, V.M.
- 329-339 Comparing simulation models for market risk stress testing
by Basu, Sanjay
- 340-348 Balancing the fit and logistics costs of market segmentations
by Turkensteen, Marcel & Sierksma, Gerard & Wieringa, Jaap E.
- 349-358 Efficiency analysis, shortage functions, arbitrage, and martingales
by Chambers, Robert G. & Färe, Rolf
- 359-360 Super-efficiency DEA in the presence of infeasibility: One model approach
by Chen, Yao & Liang, Liang
2011, Volume 212, Issue 3
- 433-444 Dominance rules in combinatorial optimization problems
by Jouglet, Antoine & Carlier, Jacques
- 445-454 Integrated airline crew scheduling: A bi-dynamic constraint aggregation method using neighborhoods
by Saddoune, Mohammed & Desaulniers, Guy & Elhallaoui, Issmail & Soumis, François
- 455-463 The constrained compartmentalized knapsack problem: mathematical models and solution methods
by Leão, Aline A.S. & Santos, Maristela O. & Hoto, Robinson & Arenales, Marcos N.
- 464-472 Lower bounds for the ITC-2007 curriculum-based course timetabling problem
by Hao, Jin-Kao & Benlic, Una
- 473-481 Procedures for the Time and Space constrained Assembly Line Balancing Problem
by Bautista, Joaquín & Pereira, Jordi
- 482-496 The tree representation for the pickup and delivery traveling salesman problem with LIFO loading
by Li, Yongquan & Lim, Andrew & Oon, Wee-Chong & Qin, Hu & Tu, Dejian
- 497-507 Dynamic uncapacitated lot sizing with random demand under a fillrate constraint
by Tempelmeier, Horst & Herpers, Sascha
- 508-517 Bank-level estimates of market power
by Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Delis, Manthos D.
- 518-528 Stochastic uncapacitated hub location
by Contreras, Ivan & Cordeau, Jean-François & Laporte, Gilbert
- 529-534 Assignment markets that are uniquely determined by their core
by Javier Martínez-de-Albéniz, F. & Núñez, Marina & Rafels, Carles
- 535-551 Generalized equitable preference in multiobjective programming
by Mut, Murat & Wiecek, Margaret M.
- 552-559 Compatible weighting method with rank order centroid: Maximum entropy ordered weighted averaging approach
by Ahn, Byeong Seok
- 560-569 Competition strategy and efficiency evaluation for decision making units with fixed-sum outputs
by Yang, Feng & Wu, Desheng Dash & Liang, Liang & O'Neill, Liam
- 570-582 Intrafirm trade, arm's-length transfer pricing rule, and coordination failure
by Matsui, Kenji
- 583-595 Evaluating the water sector in Italy through a two stage method using the conditional robust nonparametric frontier and multivariate adaptive regression splines
by Vidoli, Francesco
- 596-605 Locating specialized service capacity in a multi-hospital network
by Mahar, Stephen & Bretthauer, Kurt M. & Salzarulo, Peter A.
- 606-608 A note on efficiency decomposition in two-stage data envelopment analysis
by Liu, Shiang-Tai
- 609-609 On Replenishment Rules. Forecasting and the Bullwhip Effect in Supply Chains, Stephen M., Disney., Marc R. Lambrecht (Eds.). Foundations and trendsÂ® in technology. Information and Operations Management (2008). Boston-Delft, [euro] 70.00, Book Version (ISBN: 978-1-60198-132-5); [euro] 100, E-book Version (ISBN: 978-1-60198-133-2), pp. xii and 83
by Cannella, Salvatore & Ciancimino, Elena & Framinan, Jose M.
2011, Volume 212, Issue 2
- 223-234 OR in healthcare: A European perspective
by Brailsford, Sally & Vissers, Jan
- 235-241 Optimality conditions under relaxed quasiconvexity assumptions using star and adjusted subdifferentials
by Khanh, Phan Quoc & Quyen, Ho Thuc & Yao, Jen-Chih
- 242-250 Algorithms of common solutions for variational inclusions, mixed equilibrium problems and fixed point problems
by Yao, Yonghong & Cho, Yeol Je & Liou, Yeong-Cheng
- 251-262 Stackelberg equilibria in managerial delegation games
by Berr, Fabian
- 263-276 New formulations of the Hop-Constrained Minimum Spanning Tree problem via Miller-Tucker-Zemlin constraints
by Akgün, Ibrahim & Tansel, Barbaros Ç.
- 277-286 Incorporating ergonomic risks into assembly line balancing
by Otto, Alena & Scholl, Armin
- 287-292 Parallel machines scheduling with machine maintenance for minsum criteria
by Tan, Zhiyi & Chen, Yong & Zhang, An
- 293-300 Coordinating a decentralized supply chain with customer returns and price-dependent stochastic demand using a buyback policy
by Chen, Jing & Bell, Peter C.
- 301-311 An optimization model for software component selection under multiple applications development
by Tang, J.F. & Mu, L.F. & Kwong, C.K. & Luo, X.G.
- 312-324 Joint management of capacity and inventory in make-to-stock production systems with multi-class demand
by Mayorga, Maria E. & Ahn, Hyun-Soo
- 325-336 Fuzzy goal programming for inventory management: A bacterial foraging approach
by Deshpande, Paras & Shukla, Deepak & Tiwari, M.K.
- 337-344 Burn-in considering yield loss and reliability gain for integrated circuits
by Kim, Kyungmee O.
- 345-351 Gradient-based simulation optimization under probability constraints
by Andrieu, Laetitia & Cohen, Guy & Vázquez-Abad, Felisa J.
- 352-360 On the distribution of the number stranded in bulk-arrival, bulk-service queues of the M/G/1 form
by Kahraman, Aykut & Gosavi, Abhijit
- 361-373 Robust multi-market newsvendor models with interval demand data
by Lin, Jun & Ng, Tsan Sheng
- 374-385 Evaluating pharmaceutical R&D under technical and economic uncertainty
by Pennings, Enrico & Sereno, Luigi
- 386-397 Time-cost trade-off analysis of project networks in fuzzy environments
by Chen, Shih-Pin & Tsai, Ming-Jiun
- 398-410 The effects of sensitization and habituation in durable goods markets
by Liberali, Guilherme & Gruca, Thomas S. & Nique, Walter M.
- 411-416 Decomposing profit inefficiency in DEA through the weighted additive model
by Cooper, W.W. & Pastor, Jesus T. & Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando
- 417-428 Robust optimization and portfolio selection: The cost of robustness
by Gregory, Christine & Darby-Dowman, Ken & Mitra, Gautam
- 429-431 Comment to "interactive fuzzy goal programming approach for bilevel programming problem" by S.R. Arora and R. Gupta
by Dempe, S.
2011, Volume 212, Issue 1
- 1-11 Order acceptance and scheduling: A taxonomy and review
by Slotnick, Susan A.
- 12-21 Resource leveling in a machine environment
by Drótos, Márton & Kis, Tamás
- 22-32 Evolutionary search for difficult problem instances to support the design of job shop dispatching rules
by Branke, Juergen & Pickardt, Christoph W.
- 33-42 A general approach for optimizing regular criteria in the job-shop scheduling problem
by Mati, Yazid & Dauzère-Pérès, Stèphane & Lahlou, Chams
- 43-53 Coordination in a two-stage capacitated supply chain with multiple suppliers
by Toktas-Palut, Peral & Ülengin, Füsun
- 54-68 A decision model for berth allocation under uncertainty
by Zhen, Lu & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng
- 69-73 Risky traveling salesman problem
by Papadakos, Nikolaos & Tzallas-Regas, George & Rustem, Berç & Thoms, Joanne
- 74-80 Dynamic lot sizing for multiple products with a new joint replenishment model
by Lu, Liang & Qi, Xiangtong
- 81-88 Service level robustness in stochastic production planning under random machine breakdowns
by Nourelfath, Mustapha
- 89-99 Analytical approximations to predict performance measures of markovian type manufacturing systems with job failures and parallel processing
by Hulett, Maria & Damodaran, Purushothaman
- 100-111 Balancing congestion and security in the presence of strategic applicants with private information
by Wang, Xiaofang & Zhuang, Jun
- 112-122 Maximising entropy on the nonparametric predictive inference model for multinomial data
by Abellán, Joaquín & Baker, Rebecca M. & Coolen, Frank P.A.
- 123-130 Modelling the profitability of credit cards by Markov decision processes
by So, Meko M.C. & Thomas, Lyn C.
- 131-140 Finite horizon semi-Markov decision processes with application to maintenance systems
by Huang, Yonghui & Guo, Xianping