European Journal of Operational Research
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: Jesus Artalejo
Editor: Jean-Charles. Billaut
Editor: Robert Dyson
Editor: Lorenzo Peccati
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ejores
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
More pages of listings: 0| 1| 2| 3| 4| 5| 6| 7| 8| 9| 10| 11| 12| 13| 14| 15| 16| 17| 18| 19| 20| 21| 22| 23| 24| 25| 26| 27| 28| 29| 30| 31| 32| 33| 34| 35| 36| 37| 38| 39| 40| 41| 42| 43| 44| 45| 46| 47| 48| 49| 50| 51| 52| 53| 54| 55| 56| 57| 58| 59| 60| 61| 62| 63| 64| 65| 66
2011, Volume 212, Issue 2
- 398-410 The effects of sensitization and habituation in durable goods markets
by Liberali, Guilherme & Gruca, Thomas S. & Nique, Walter M.
- 411-416 Decomposing profit inefficiency in DEA through the weighted additive model
by Cooper, W.W. & Pastor, Jesus T. & Aparicio, Juan & Borras, Fernando
- 417-428 Robust optimization and portfolio selection: The cost of robustness
by Gregory, Christine & Darby-Dowman, Ken & Mitra, Gautam
- 429-431 Comment to "interactive fuzzy goal programming approach for bilevel programming problem" by S.R. Arora and R. Gupta
by Dempe, S.
2011, Volume 212, Issue 1
- 1-11 Order acceptance and scheduling: A taxonomy and review
by Slotnick, Susan A.
- 12-21 Resource leveling in a machine environment
by Drótos, Márton & Kis, Tamás
- 22-32 Evolutionary search for difficult problem instances to support the design of job shop dispatching rules
by Branke, Juergen & Pickardt, Christoph W.
- 33-42 A general approach for optimizing regular criteria in the job-shop scheduling problem
by Mati, Yazid & Dauzère-Pérès, Stèphane & Lahlou, Chams
- 43-53 Coordination in a two-stage capacitated supply chain with multiple suppliers
by Toktas-Palut, Peral & Ülengin, Füsun
- 54-68 A decision model for berth allocation under uncertainty
by Zhen, Lu & Lee, Loo Hay & Chew, Ek Peng
- 69-73 Risky traveling salesman problem
by Papadakos, Nikolaos & Tzallas-Regas, George & Rustem, Berç & Thoms, Joanne
- 74-80 Dynamic lot sizing for multiple products with a new joint replenishment model
by Lu, Liang & Qi, Xiangtong
- 81-88 Service level robustness in stochastic production planning under random machine breakdowns
by Nourelfath, Mustapha
- 89-99 Analytical approximations to predict performance measures of markovian type manufacturing systems with job failures and parallel processing
by Hulett, Maria & Damodaran, Purushothaman
- 100-111 Balancing congestion and security in the presence of strategic applicants with private information
by Wang, Xiaofang & Zhuang, Jun
- 112-122 Maximising entropy on the nonparametric predictive inference model for multinomial data
by Abellán, Joaquín & Baker, Rebecca M. & Coolen, Frank P.A.
- 123-130 Modelling the profitability of credit cards by Markov decision processes
by So, Meko M.C. & Thomas, Lyn C.
- 131-140 Finite horizon semi-Markov decision processes with application to maintenance systems
by Huang, Yonghui & Guo, Xianping
- 141-147 Super-efficiency DEA in the presence of infeasibility
by Lee, Hsuan-Shih & Chu, Ching-Wu & Zhu, Joe
- 148-154 A consensual peer-based DEA-model with optimized cross-efficiencies - Input allocation instead of radial reduction
by Rödder, W. & Reucher, E.
- 155-163 DEA based dimensionality reduction for classification problems satisfying strict non-satiety assumption
by Pendharkar, Parag C. & Troutt, Marvin D.
- 164-178 Decision development in facilitated modelling workshops
by Franco, L. Alberto & Rouwette, Etienne A.J.A.
- 179-189 An attribute weight based feedback model for multiple attributive group decision analysis problems with group consensus requirements in evidential reasoning context
by Fu, Chao & Yang, Shanlin
- 190-198 Aggregation of economic growth rates and of its sources
by Zelenyuk, Valentin
- 199-212 Public Disclosure Programs vs. traditional approaches for environmental regulation: Green goodwill and the policies of the firm
by André, Francisco J. & Sokri, Abderrahmane & Zaccour, Georges
- 213-222 Globally optimal clusterwise regression by mixed logical-quadratic programming
by Carbonneau, Réal A. & Caporossi, Gilles & Hansen, Pierre
2011, Volume 211, Issue 3
- 427-441 Traveling salesman problem heuristics: Leading methods, implementations and latest advances
by Rego, César & Gamboa, Dorabela & Glover, Fred & Osterman, Colin
- 442-451 Allocation strategies in hub networks
by Yaman, Hande
- 452-465 Bivariate interval semi-infinite programming with an application to environmental decision-making analysis
by He, Li & Huang, Guo H. & Lu, Hongwei
- 466-479 Comparative analysis of multiobjective evolutionary algorithms for random and correlated instances of multiobjective d-dimensional knapsack problems
by Shah, Ruchit & Reed, Patrick
- 480-495 A branch and price solution approach for order acceptance and capacity planning in make-to-order operations
by Mestry, Siddharth & Damodaran, Purushothaman & Chen, Chin-Sheng
- 496-506 Planning for demand failure: A dynamic lot size model for clinical trial supply chains
by Fleischhacker, Adam J. & Zhao, Yao
- 507-514 An O(T3) algorithm for the capacitated lot sizing problem with minimum order quantities
by Okhrin, Irena & Richter, Knut
- 515-519 Decomposition of technical and scale efficiencies in two-stage production systems
by Kao, Chiang & Hwang, Shiuh-Nan
- 520-524 Inventory models with managerial policy independent of demand
by Lin, Shih-Wei
- 525-532 Design of progressively censored group sampling plans for Weibull distributions: An optimization problem
by Fernández, Arturo J. & Pérez-González, Carlos J. & Aslam, Muhammad & Jun, Chi-Hyuck
- 533-555 Large deviations theorems for optimal investment problems with large portfolios
by Chu, Ba & Knight, John & Satchell, Stephen
- 556-567 Finding optimal memoryless policies of POMDPs under the expected average reward criterion
by Li, Yanjie & Yin, Baoqun & Xi, Hongsheng
- 568-576 Optimal dividend and capital injection problem in the dual model with proportional and fixed transaction costs
by Yao, Dingjun & Yang, Hailiang & Wang, Rongming
- 577-585 Modelling weak disposability in data envelopment analysis under relaxed convexity assumptions
by Podinovski, Victor V. & Kuosmanen, Timo
- 586-593 Qualitative factors in data envelopment analysis: A fuzzy number approach
by Kao, Chiang & Lin, Pei-Huang
- 594-600 Hysteresis effects under CIR interest rates
by Dias, José Carlos & Shackleton, Mark B.
- 601-611 Reverse auction with buyer-supplier negotiation using bi-level distributed programming
by Cheng, Chi-Bin
- 612-622 A genetic algorithm for the unrelated parallel machine scheduling problem with sequence dependent setup times
by Vallada, Eva & Ruiz, Rubén
- 623-629 A quantitative model of accelerated vehicle-retirement induced by subsidy
by Lorentziadis, Panos L. & Vournas, Stylianos G.
- 630-641 Bank productivity and performance groups: A decomposition approach based upon the Luenberger productivity indicator
by Epure, Mircea & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Prior, Diego
- 642-649 Optimum advertising policy over time for subscriber service innovations in the presence of service cost learning and customers' disadoption
by Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Babin, Barry J. & Birou, Laura M. & Jurkus, Anthony
- 650-657 A semi-Markov model with holdout transshipment policy and phase-type exponential lead time
by Zhang, Jiaqi & Archibald, Thomas W.
- 658-665 Entropy in good manufacturing system: Tool for quality assurance
by Jha, Pradeep K. & Jha, Rakhi & Datt, Rajul & Guha, Sujoy K.
- 666-670 A note on the modelling of project networks with time constraints
by Caramia, Massimiliano & Guerriero, Francesca
2011, Volume 211, Issue 2
- 221-231 Spectral methods for graph clustering - A survey
by Nascimento, Mariá C.V. & de Carvalho, André C.P.L.F.
- 232-240 Stochastic set packing problem
by Escudero, Laureano F. & Landete, Mercedes & Rodríguez-Chía, Antonio M.
- 241-251 The multi-terminal maximum-flow network-interdiction problem
by Akgün, Ibrahim & Tansel, Barbaros Ç. & Kevin Wood, R.
- 252-262 A conic quadratic formulation for a class of convex congestion functions in network flow problems
by Gürel, Sinan
- 263-273 A game theoretic approach to coordinate pricing and vertical co-op advertising in manufacturer-retailer supply chains
by SeyedEsfahani, Mir Mehdi & Biazaran, Maryam & Gharakhani, Mohsen
- 274-281 The impact of stochastic lead time reduction on inventory cost under order crossover
by Hayya, Jack C. & Harrison, Terry P. & He, X. James
- 282-297 Linear programming based decomposition methods for inventory distribution systems
by Kunnumkal, Sumit & Topaloglu, Huseyin
- 298-309 Evaluation of stock allocation policies in a divergent inventory system with shipment consolidation
by Howard, Christian & Marklund, Johan
- 310-317 A comparison of two sourcing tactics for a new component
by Wang, Charles X. & Webster, Scott & Zhang, Sidong
- 318-332 A branch and cut algorithm for the location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery
by Karaoglan, Ismail & Altiparmak, Fulya & Kara, Imdat & Dengiz, Berna
- 333-342 Practical extensions to a minimum cost flow model for level of repair analysis
by Basten, R.J.I. & van der Heijden, M.C. & Schutten, J.M.J.
- 343-351 Approximate dynamic programming via direct search in the space of value function approximations
by Arruda, E.F. & Fragoso, M.D. & do Val, J.B.R.
- 352-358 Weighted Banzhaf power and interaction indexes through weighted approximations of games
by Marichal, Jean-Luc & Mathonet, Pierre
- 359-369 Understanding the impacts of product knowledge and product type on the accuracy of intentions-based new product predictions
by Ozer, Muammer
- 370-384 Defending against multiple different attackers
by Hausken, Kjell & Bier, Vicki M.
- 385-393 The hidden information content of price movements
by Mantin, Benny & Gillen, David
- 394-402 A differential game model of the marketing-operations interface
by Erickson, Gary M.
- 403-414 Implicit collusion and individual market power in electricity markets
by Anderson, E.J. & Cau, T.D.H.
- 415-425 Prices, promotions, and channel profitability: Was the conventional wisdom mistaken?
by MartI´n-Herrán, Guiomar & Sigué, Simon P.
2011, Volume 211, Issue 1
- 1-14 Modeling, inference and optimization of regulatory networks based on time series data
by Weber, Gerhard-Wilhelm & Defterli, Ozlem & Alparslan Gök, SIrma Zeynep & Kropat, Erik
- 15-25 Scheduling just-in-time part supply for mixed-model assembly lines
by Boysen, Nils & Bock, Stefan
- 26-34 Optimal inventory policy with supply uncertainty and demand cancellation
by Yeo, Wee Meng & Yuan, Xue-Ming
- 35-46 Speculative production and anticipative reservation of reactive capacity by a multi-product newsvendor
by Reimann, Marc
- 47-56 Modeling of financial supply chain
by Gupta, Sushil & Dutta, Kaushik
- 57-65 Component rationing for available-to-promise scheduling in configure-to-order systems
by Chen-Ritzo, Ching-Hua & Ervolina, Tom & Harrison, Terry P. & Gupta, Barun
- 66-75 Using intermediate infeasible solutions to approach vehicle routing problems with precedence and loading constraints
by Felipe, Angel & Teresa Ortuño, M. & Tirado, Gregorio
- 76-89 Measurement of Returns to Scale and Damages to Scale for DEA-based operational and environmental assessment: How to manage desirable (good) and undesirable (bad) outputs?
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 90-96 An approximate algorithm for prognostic modelling using condition monitoring information
by Carr, Matthew J. & Wang, Wenbin
- 97-111 Algorithm for a general discrete k-out-of-n: G system subject to several types of failure with an indefinite number of repairpersons
by Ruiz-Castro, Juan Eloy & Li, Quan-Lin
- 112-121 The cross-entropy method in multi-objective optimisation: An assessment
by Bekker, James & Aldrich, Chris
- 122-129 A generalization of obligation rules for minimum cost spanning tree problems
by Bergantiños, Gustavo & Lorenzo, Leticia & Lorenzo-Freire, Silvia
- 130-138 Incorporating scatter search and threshold accepting in finding maximum likelihood estimates for the multinomial probit model
by Liu, Yu-Hsin
- 139-147 Forecasting demand for single-period products: A case study in the apparel industry
by Mostard, Julien & Teunter, Ruud & de Koster, René
- 148-159 Power and potential maps induced by any semivalue: Some algebraic properties and computation by multilinear extensions
by Carreras, Francesc & Giménez, José Miguel
- 160-169 Hyper-heuristic approaches for the response time variability problem
by García-Villoria, Alberto & Salhi, Said & Corominas, Albert & Pastor, Rafael
- 170-183 Integrating effective flexibility measures into a strategic supply chain planning model
by Das, Kanchan
- 184-197 A solution approach for optimizing long- and short-term production scheduling at LKAB's Kiruna mine
by Martinez, Michael A. & Newman, Alexandra M.
- 198-207 Fleet-sizing and service availability for a vehicle rental system via closed queueing networks
by George, David K. & Xia, Cathy H.
- 208-212 A note on "Price discount based on early order commitment in a single manufacturer-multiple retailer supply chain"
by Xiong, Huachun & Xie, Jinxing & Wang, Miao
- 213-215 A note on the classification of consumer demand functions with respect to retailer pass-through rates
by Kyparisis, George J. & Koulamas, Christos
- 216-217 Alexandre Dolgui and Jean-Marie Proth, Supply Chain Engineering - Useful Methods and Techniques , Springer-Verlag (2010) 541 pp., ISBN: 978-1-84996-016-8
by Relvas, Susana
- 218-219 Innovation at Large: Managing Multi-Organization, Multi-Team Projects, Johanna E.M. Schönrok. Structural Change and Structural Policies, Vol. 20. Peter Lang Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften, Frankfurt am Main (2010). 169 pp., Hardcover ISBN: 978-3-631-60217-1
by de Faria, Pedro
2011, Volume 210, Issue 3
- 459-466 Cooperative game theory and inventory management
by Fiestras-Janeiro, M.G. & García-Jurado, I. & Meca, A. & Mosquera, M.A.
- 467-473 Personnel scheduling: Models and complexity
by Brucker, Peter & Qu, Rong & Burke, Edmund
- 474-481 Global optimization method for finding dense packings of equal circles in a circle
by Huang, Wenqi & Ye, Tao
- 482-488 Parallel-batch scheduling of deteriorating jobs with release dates to minimize the makespan
by Li, Shisheng & Ng, C.T. & Cheng, T.C.E. & Yuan, Jinjiang
- 489-494 Upper bounds and heuristics for the 2-club problem
by Carvalho, Filipa D. & Almeida, M. Teresa
- 495-513 Solving mixed model sequencing problem in assembly lines with serial workstations with work overload minimisation and interruption rules
by Bautista, Joaquín & Cano, Alberto
- 514-526 Analysis of compound bullwhip effect causes
by Zhang, Xiaolong & Burke, Gerard J.
- 527-536 Optimal and heuristic lead-time quotation for an integrated steel mill with a minimum batch size
by Slotnick, Susan A.
- 537-551 Deterministic EOQ with partial backordering and correlated demand caused by cross-selling
by Zhang, Ren-qian & Kaku, Ikou & Xiao, Yi-yong
- 552-558 Analysis of order-up-to-level inventory systems with compound Poisson demand
by Babai, M.Z. & Jemai, Z. & Dallery, Y.
- 559-567 A composite contract based on buy back and quantity flexibility contracts
by Xiong, Huachun & Chen, Bintong & Xie, Jinxing
- 568-578 Supply chain efficiency and security: Coordination for collaborative investment in technology
by Lee, Jongkuk & Palekar, Udatta S. & Qualls, William
- 579-587 Optimizing departure times in vehicle routes
by Kok, A.L. & Hans, E.W. & Schutten, J.M.J.
- 588-593 On Nash equilibria of a competitive location-design problem
by Sáiz, M. Elena & Hendrix, Eligius M.T. & Pelegrín, Blas
- 594-605 Queueing system with a constant retrial rate, non-reliable server and threshold-based recovery
by Efrosinin, Dmitry & Winkler, Anastasia
- 606-617 Real-time fuzzy regression analysis: A convex hull approach
by Ramli, Azizul Azhar & Watada, Junzo & Pedrycz, Witold
- 618-623 Optimal means for continuous processes in series
by Selim, Shokri Z. & Al-Zu'bi, Walid K.
- 624-634 A clustering procedure for reducing the number of representative solutions in the Pareto Front of multiobjective optimization problems
by Zio, E. & Bazzo, R.
- 635-646 Assortment selection and pricing for configurable products under demand uncertainty
by Rodríguez, Betzabé & AydIn, Göker
- 647-659 An algebraic approach to integer portfolio problems
by Castro, F. & Gago, J. & Hartillo, I. & Puerto, J. & Ucha, J.M.
- 660-669 Pareto-improving congestion pricing on multimodal transportation networks
by Wu, Di & Yin, Yafeng & Lawphongpanich, Siriphong
- 670-683 Optimization models for targeted offers in direct marketing: Exact and heuristic algorithms
by Talla Nobibon, Fabrice & Leus, Roel & Spieksma, Frits C.R.
- 684-693 Methodological comparison between two unified (operational and environmental) efficiency measurements for environmental assessment
by Sueyoshi, Toshiyuki & Goto, Mika
- 694-705 Assigning judges to competitions of several rounds using Tabu search
by Lamghari, Amina & Ferland, Jacques A.
- 706-715 Spatial Lanchester models
by González, Eduardo & Villena, Marcelo
- 716-728 Product differentiation and operations strategy in a capacitated environment
by Jayaswal, Sachin & Jewkes, Elizabeth & Ray, Saibal
- 729-735 Mixed oligopoly with consistent conjectures
by Kalashnikov, Vyacheslav V. & Bulavsky, Vladimir A. & Kalashnykova, Nataliya I. & Castillo, Felipe J.
- 736-744 A solution approach to the inventory routing problem in a three-level distribution system
by Li, Jianxiang & Chu, Feng & Chen, Haoxun
- 745-751 Effectiveness of retail joint promotions under different channel structures
by Karray, Salma
- 752-756 Information and preference reversals in lotteries
by BakIr, Niyazi Onur & Klutke, Georgia-Ann
- 757-760 Review of Yakov Ben-Haim. Info-Gap Economics: An Operational Introduction. Macmillan, Palgrave
by Galati, Gabriele
2011, Volume 210, Issue 2
- 125-136 Inventory models with lateral transshipments: A review
by Paterson, Colin & Kiesmüller, Gudrun & Teunter, Ruud & Glazebrook, Kevin
- 137-147 A specialized network simplex algorithm for the constrained maximum flow problem
by ÇalIskan, Cenk
- 148-157 Hölder continuity and upper estimates of solutions to vector quasiequilibrium problems
by Li, S.J. & Chen, C.R. & Li, X.B. & Teo, K.L.
- 158-168 On duality in multiple objective linear programming
by Luc, Dinh The
- 169-175 A 2-approximation for the maximum satisfying bisection problem
by Ries, Bernard & Zenklusen, Rico
- 176-184 Average-weight-controlled bin-oriented heuristics for the one-dimensional bin-packing problem
by Fleszar, Krzysztof & Charalambous, Christoforos
- 185-193 A reduction approach to the repeated assignment problem
by Yokoya, Daisuke & Duin, Cees W. & Yamada, Takeo
- 194-203 Competitive strategies and market segmentation for suppliers with substitutable products
by Xia, Yu
- 204-212 A hybrid evolutionary algorithm for the periodic location-routing problem
by Prodhon, Caroline
- 213-230 Hub location-allocation in intermodal logistic networks
by Ishfaq, Rafay & Sox, Charles R.
- 231-240 Lead-time hedging and coordination between manufacturing and sales departments using Nash and Stackelberg games
by Hu, Yinan & Guan, Yongpei & Liu, Tieming
- 241-248 Optimal core acquisition and remanufacturing policies under uncertain core quality fractions
by Teunter, Ruud H. & Flapper, Simme Douwe P.
- 249-257 A coupling approach to estimating the Lyapunov exponent of stochastic max-plus linear systems
by Goverde, Rob M.P. & Heidergott, Bernd & Merlet, Glenn
- 258-272 Power indices of simple games and vector-weighted majority games by means of binary decision diagrams
by Bolus, Stefan
- 273-280 Burn-in and the performance quality measures in heterogeneous populations
by Cha, Ji Hwan & Finkelstein, Maxim
- 281-286 A revisit of two-stage selection procedures
by Jack Chen, E.
- 287-300 A hybrid hypercube - Genetic algorithm approach for deploying many emergency response mobile units in an urban network
by Geroliminis, Nikolas & Kepaptsoglou, Konstantinos & Karlaftis, Matthew G.
- 301-309 A posterior preference articulation approach to multiresponse surface optimization
by Lee, Dong-Hee & Kim, Kwang-Jae & Köksalan, Murat
- 310-317 Efficiency measurement using independent component analysis and data envelopment analysis
by Kao, Ling-Jing & Lu, Chi-Jie & Chiu, Chih-Chou
- 318-325 Operational asset replacement strategy: A real options approach
by Zambujal-Oliveira, João & Duque, João
- 326-335 Functional ANOVA, ultramodularity and monotonicity: Applications in multiattribute utility theory
by Beccacece, F. & Borgonovo, E.
- 336-343 Improving LTL truck load utilization on line
by van de Klundert, Joris & Otten, Bernhard
- 344-357 Cost-based decision-making in middleware virtualization environments
by Dutta, Kaushik & VanderMeer, Debra
- 358-367 Local search for the undirected capacitated arc routing problem with profits
by Zachariadis, E.E. & Kiranoudis, C.T.
- 368-378 Multiple classifier architectures and their application to credit risk assessment
by Finlay, Steven
- 379-389 Strategic multi-store opening under financial constraint
by Iida, Tetsuya & Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 390-397 A bargaining game model for measuring performance of two-stage network structures
by Du, Juan & Liang, Liang & Chen, Yao & Cook, Wade D. & Zhu, Joe
- 398-409 IPSSIS: An integrated multicriteria decision support system for equity portfolio construction and selection
by Xidonas, Panagiotis & Mavrotas, George & Zopounidis, Constantin & Psarras, John
- 410-424 Robust portfolio optimization with derivative insurance guarantees
by Zymler, Steve & Rustem, Berç & Kuhn, Daniel
- 425-435 A splitter location-allocation problem in designing fiber optic access networks
by Kim, Youngjin & Lee, Youngho & Han, Junghee
- 436-447 A new model for cycles in retail petrol prices
by Anderson, Edward
- 448-451 Revisiting the PERT mean and variance
by HerrerI´as-Velasco, José Manuel & HerrerI´as-Pleguezuelo, Rafael & van Dorp, Johan René
- 452-456 A note on symmetry reduction for circular traveling tournament problems
by Gschwind, Timo & Irnich, Stefan
- 457-458 DEA and endogenous technological change
by Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Fukuyama, H. & Margaritis, D.
2011, Volume 210, Issue 1
- 1-9 The stochastic economic lot scheduling problem: A survey
by Winands, E.M.M. & Adan, I.J.B.F. & van Houtum, G.J.
- 10-26 Survivable network design with demand uncertainty
by Terblanche, S.E. & Wessäly, R. & Hattingh, J.M.
- 27-38 The discrete facility location problem with balanced allocation of customers
by Marín, Alfredo
- 39-47 Batch machine production with perishability time windows and limited batch size
by Chakhlevitch, Konstantin & Glass, Celia A. & Kellerer, Hans
- 48-56 A polynomial-time-delay and polynomial-space algorithm for enumeration problems in multi-criteria optimization
by Okamoto, Yoshio & Uno, Takeaki
- 57-67 A comprehensive method for comparing mental models of dynamic systems
by Schaffernicht, Martin & Groesser, Stefan N.
- 68-80 A relation-algebraic approach to simple games
by Berghammer, Rudolf & Bolus, Stefan & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie
- 81-94 Geometric representation of the mean-variance-skewness portfolio frontier based upon the shortage function
by Kerstens, Kristiaan & Mounir, Amine & Van de Woestyne, Ignace
- 95-105 A simultaneous multi-issue negotiation through autonomous agents
by Zhang, Linlan & Song, Haigang & Chen, Xueguang & Hong, Liu
- 106-113 Hidden heterogeneity in manpower systems: A Markov-switching model approach
by Guerry, Marie-Anne
- 114-124 Ethics and OR: Operationalising discourse ethics
by Mingers, John
2011, Volume 209, Issue 3
- 203-214 Preference disaggregation and statistical learning for multicriteria decision support: A review
by Doumpos, Michael & Zopounidis, Constantin
- 215-218 An efficient implementation of the robust tabu search heuristic for sparse quadratic assignment problems
by Paul, G.
- 219-227 A hybrid placement strategy for the three-dimensional strip packing problem
by Allen, S.D. & Burke, E.K. & Kendall, G.
- 228-240 A primogenitary linked quad tree approach for solution storage and retrieval in heuristic binary optimization
by Sun, Minghe
- 241-252 Multi-level single machine lot-sizing and scheduling with zero lead times
by Stadtler, Hartmut
- 253-264 Possibilistic linear-programming approach for supply chain networking decisions
by Kabak, Özgür & Ülengin, Füsun
- 265-272 The traveling purchaser problem with stochastic prices: Exact and approximate algorithms
by Kang, Seungmo & Ouyang, Yanfeng
- 273-284 On a multi-period supply chain system with supplementary order opportunity
by Li, Xiang & Li, Yongjian & Cai, Xiaoqiang
2011, Volume 209, Issue 2
- 95-103 Assessment of China transit and economic efficiencies in a modified value-chains DEA model
by Chiu, Yung-ho & Huang, Chin-wei & Ma, Chun-Mei
- 104-112 A software framework based on a conceptual unified model for evolutionary multiobjective optimization: ParadisEO-MOEO
by Liefooghe, Arnaud & Jourdan, Laetitia & Talbi, El-Ghazali
- 113-121 An ellipsoidal frontier model: Allocating input via parametric DEA
by Milioni, Armando Zeferino & de Avellar, José Virgílio Guedes & Gomes, Eliane Gonçalves & Soares de Mello, João Carlos Correia Baptista
- 122-128 The Shapley-Shubik index for multi-criteria simple games
by Monroy, Luisa & Fernández, Francisco R.
- 129-140 Applying integrated DEA/AHP to evaluate the economic performance of local governments in China
by Lin, Ming-Ian & Lee, Yuan-Duen & Ho, Tsai-Neng
- 141-155 A simultaneous bus route design and frequency setting problem for Tin Shui Wai, Hong Kong
by Szeto, W.Y. & Wu, Yongzhong
- 156-165 Prepositioning supplies in preparation for disasters
by Campbell, Ann Melissa & Jones, Philip C.
- 166-175 Portfolio rebalancing model using multiple criteria
by Yu, Jing-Rung & Lee, Wen-Yi
- 176-183 Methodology for determining the acceptability of system designs in uncertain environments
by Kleijnen, Jack P.C. & Pierreval, Henri & Zhang, Jin
- 184-201 Continuous time mean variance asset allocation: A time-consistent strategy
by Wang, J. & Forsyth, P.A.
2011, Volume 209, Issue 1
- 1-10 The orienteering problem: A survey
by Vansteenwegen, Pieter & Souffriau, Wouter & Oudheusden, Dirk Van
- 11-22 An adaptive insertion algorithm for the single-vehicle dial-a-ride problem with narrow time windows
by Häme, Lauri
- 23-36 Designing robust coverage networks to hedge against worst-case facility losses
by O'Hanley, Jesse R. & Church, Richard L.
- 37-50 An integer linear programming-based heuristic for scheduling heterogeneous, part-time service employees
by Hojati, Mehran & Patil, Ashok S.
- 51-56 A faster algorithm for 2-cyclic robotic scheduling with a fixed robot route and interval processing times
by Kats, Vladimir & Levner, Eugene
- 57-62 Convex and exact games with non-transferable utility
by Csóka, Péter & Jean-Jacques Herings, P. & Kóczy, László Á. & Pintér, Miklós
- 63-72 Analysis of stochastic dual dynamic programming method
by Shapiro, Alexander
- 73-82 Strategic disclosure of random variables
by Flesch, János & Perea, Andrés
- 83-93 Making inefficient market indices efficient
by Clark, Ephraim & Jokung, Octave & Kassimatis, Konstantinos
2011, Volume 208, Issue 3
- 177-205 Project scheduling with finite or infinite number of activity processing modes - A survey
by Weglarz, Jan & Józefowska, Joanna & Mika, Marek & Waligóra, Grzegorz
- 206-220 Competitive facility location problem with attractiveness adjustment of the follower: A bilevel programming model and its solution
by Küçükaydin, Hande & Aras, Necati & Kuban AltInel, I.
- 221-232 Lin-Kernighan heuristic adaptations for the generalized traveling salesman problem
by Karapetyan, D. & Gutin, G.
- 233-238 The minmax regret gradual covering location problem on a network with incomplete information of demand weights
by Berman, Oded & Wang, Jiamin
- 239-242 An inventory model with generalized type demand, deterioration and backorder rates
by Hung, Kuo-Chen