Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Eric S. Maskin
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:ecolet
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2008, Volume 100, Issue 3
- 366-368 A note on spurious nonlinear regression
by O'Brien, Edward J.
- 369-372 On the curvature of the reporting function from objective reality to subjective feelings
by Oswald, Andrew J.
- 373-376 The effect of measurement error on the estimated shape of the world distribution of income
by Parmeter, Christopher F.
- 377-380 GLS detrending-based unit root tests in nonlinear STAR and SETAR models
by Kapetanios, George & Shin, Yongcheol
- 381-384 Nonparametric identification of regression models containing a misclassified dichotomous regressor without instruments
by Chen, Xiaohong & Hu, Yingyao & Lewbel, Arthur
- 385-387 Expanding international trade beyond the RTA border: The case of ASEAN's economic diplomacy
by Oh, Chang Hoon & Selmier II, W. Travis
- 388-391 Technical change: It should be positive and make sense!
by Garcia, Fernando & César de Souza, Rogério & Pires, Jorge Oliveira
- 392-395 Technology shocks, structural breaks and the effects on the business cycle
by Atella, Vincenzo & Centoni, Marco & Cubadda, Gianluca
- 396-398 Deterministic heterogeneity in tastes and product differentiation in the K-logit model
by Rajaonarison, Dominique
- 399-401 Moral hazard contracts: Does one size fit all?
by Koch, Alexander K. & Peyrache, Eloïc
- 402-404 Is the optimal income tax regressive?
by Ruiz del Portal, X.
- 405-407 Gender and self-selection into a competitive environment: Are women more overconfident than men?
by Nekby, Lena & Thoursie, Peter Skogman & Vahtrik, Lars
- 408-410 Option price without expected utility
by Jindapon, Paan & Shaw, W. Douglass
- 411-414 What explains recent changes in international monetary policy attitudes toward inflation? Evidence from developed countries
by Lo, Melody & Granato, Jim
- 415-417 A group-specific measure of intergenerational persistence
by Hertz, Tom
- 418-421 Estimating economies of scope using the profit function: A dual approach for the normalized quadratic profit function
by Gao, Zhifeng & Featherstone, Allen M.
- 422-424 Serial and spatial error correlation
by Elhorst, J. Paul
- 425-427 Soft budget constraints and the property rights theory of ownership
by Eggleston, Karen
- 428-431 Skilled labor, unskilled labor, and economic growth
by Mello, Marcelo
- 432-434 Unobserved correlation in private-value ascending auctions
by Quint, Daniel
- 435-438 Semiparametric Bayesian estimation of mixed count regression models
by Zheng, Xiaoyong
- 439-441 Skill-biased technological change: Is there hope for the unskilled?
by Weiss, Matthias
- 442-444 Democracy and growth in Africa: Implications of increasing electoral competitiveness
by FOSU, Augustin Kwasi
- 445-447 Sequentially complete markets remain incomplete
by Drèze, Jacques H. & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques
- 448-451 Toward a bias corrected currency equivalent index
by Barnett, William A. & Keating, John W. & Kelly, Logan J.
2008, Volume 100, Issue 2
- 165-168 The effect of decisions under uncertainty on imperfect monitoring games
by Takizawa, Shinichiro
- 169-172 Why don't we observe improvements in consumption smoothing as countries get more financially integrated: Bridging theory and empirics
by Islamaj, Ergys
- 173-177 Durable goods with quality differentiation
by Inderst, Roman
- 178-180 Political risk and the expectations hypothesis
by Caporale, Barbara & Caporale, Tony
- 181-184 Exponential functionals of integrated processes
by Lee, Jungick & de Jong, Robert M.
- 185-188 A dual measure of economies of scope
by Hajargasht, Gholamreza & Coelli, Tim & Rao, D.S. Prasada
- 189-191 Pre-empting technology competition through firm acquisitions
by Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin
- 192-195 Is it possible to speak English without thinking American? On globalization and the determinants of cultural assimilation
by Chong, Alberto & Galdo, Jose
- 196-199 The social value of public information with costly information acquisition
by Colombo, Luca & Femminis, Gianluca
- 200-203 Non-linearity versus non-normality in real exchange rate dynamics
by Arghyrou, Michael G. & Gregoriou, Andros
- 204-207 Relative consumption benchmarks
by Chugh, Sanjay K.
- 208-212 Measuring business cycles: A wavelet analysis of economic time series
by Yogo, Motohiro
- 213-216 On the efficiency of a global market for carbon dioxide emission permits: Type of externality and timing of policymaking
by Silva, Emilson C.D. & Zhu, Xie
- 217-220 Method-of-moments estimation and choice of instruments: Numerical computations
by Anatolyev, Stanislav
- 221-223 Revisiting the uncertain unit root in GDP and CPI: Testing for non-linear trend reversion
by Beechey, Meredith & Österholm, Pär
- 224-228 Copula-based tests for cross-sectional independence in panel models
by Huang, Hongming & Kao, Chihwa & Urga, Giovanni
- 229-233 Market competition, social welfare in an entry-constrained differentiated-good oligopoly
by Koh, Winston T.H.
- 234-237 The CUSUM of squares test for the stability of regression models with non-stationary regressors
by Lu, Xinhong & Maekawa, Koichi & Lee, Sangyeol
- 238-240 Monetary policy inertia reconsidered: Evidence from endogenous interest rate trajectory
by Podpiera, Jiri
- 241-244 A simple test of the New Keynesian Phillips Curve
by Carriero, Andrea
- 245-248 A bivariate zero-inflated count data regression model with unrestricted correlation
by Gurmu, Shiferaw & Elder, John
- 249-253 Announcements and credibility under inflation targeting
by Demir, Banu & Yigit, Taner M.
- 254-257 Attitudes towards immigration--Perceived consequences and economic self-interest
by Malchow-Møller, Nikolaj & Munch, Jakob Roland & Schroll, Sanne & Skaksen, Jan Rose
- 258-261 Host country's governance and the size of foreign investors
by Lskavyan, Vahe & Spatareanu, Mariana
- 262-266 Unequal skill premiums and trade liberalization: Is education the missing link?
by Mamoon, Dawood & Murshed, S. Mansoob
- 267-270 Inflation-targeting rules: History-dependent or forward-looking?
by Leitemo, Kai
- 271-274 On the stability of coalition structures
by Casajus, André
- 275-279 Welfare implications of Calvo vs. Rotemberg-pricing assumptions
by Lombardo, Giovanni & Vestin, David
- 280-283 On continuous-time Markov processes in bargaining
by Houba, Harold
- 284-287 Moving from the lab to the field: Exploring scrutiny and duration effects in lab experiments
by Leonard, Kenneth L. & Masatu, Melkiory C.
- 288-291 Demographic structure and growth: The effect of unfunded social security
by Ito, Hiroyuki & Tabata, Ken
- 292-296 An extension of the Blinder-Oaxaca decomposition to a continuum of comparison groups
by Ñopo, Hugo
- 297-299 Matching bias in labor demand estimation
by Aguilar, Giovanna & Rendon, Silvio
- 300-303 Healthy food, unhealthy food and obesity
by Zheng, Xiaoyong & Zhen, Chen
- 304-307 Empirical evaluation of the asset-allocation puzzle
by Chakroun, Oussama & Dionne, Georges & Dugas-Sampara, Amélie
- 308-310 Activating unemployed workers works; Experimental evidence from Denmark
by Graversen, Brian Krogh & van Ours, Jan C.
- 311-313 Explaining the US-EU productivity growth gap: Structural change vs. intra-sectoral effect
by Maudos, Joaquin & Pastor, José Manuel & Serrano, Lorenzo
- 314-316 Relative consumption, relative wealth and growth
by Tournemaine, Frederic & Tsoukis, Christopher
- 317-320 Do misalignments predict aggregated stock-market volatility?
by Boucher, Christophe & Maillet, Bertrand & Michel, Thierry
2008, Volume 100, Issue 1
- 1-3 On weighted estimation in linear regression in the presence of parameter uncertainty
by Clarke, Judith A.
- 4-8 On the marginal effects of variables in the log-transformed sample selection models
by Yen, Steven T. & Rosinski, Jan
- 9-12 Miss-targeted or miss-measured?
by Ravallion, Martin
- 13-15 A new approach for modelling and understanding optimal monetary policy
by Romaniuk, Katarzyna
- 16-21 Convergence speed in the Ak endogenous growth model with habit formation
by Gómez, Manuel A.
- 22-26 Monetary non-neutrality in the Sidrauski model under uncertainty
by Lioui, Abraham & Poncet, Patrice
- 27-30 Overnight interest rates and aggregate market expectations
by Gradojevic, Nikola & Gencay, Ramazan
- 31-34 Characteristics, covariances, and structural breaks
by Chou, Pin-Huang & Ko, Kuan-Cheng
- 35-38 Mengerian saleableness and commodity money in a Walrasian trading post example
by Starr, Ross M.
- 39-42 The cost of reserves
by Levy Yeyati, Eduardo
- 43-46 Mixing versus sorting: Entering top universities
by Hahn, Sunku & Sung, Taeyoon & Baek, Jisun
- 47-48 A market microstructure explanation of IPOs underpricing
by Leoni, Patrick L.
- 49-52 An approach for extending dynamic models to settings with multi-product firms
by Nevo, Aviv & Rossi, Federico
- 53-55 Disagreement leads to complete learning: Sequential choice with continuous types
by Wiseman, Thomas
- 56-59 Is competition good for trust? Cross-country evidence using micro-data
by Fischer, Justina A.V.
- 60-63 On the role of patience in collusive Bertrand duopolies
by Andersson, Ola
- 64-67 Liquidity runs with endogenous information acquisition
by Zwart, Sanne
- 68-71 The reduced form: A simple approach to inference with weak instruments
by Chernozhukov, Victor & Hansen, Christian
- 72-75 Fair divisions as attracting Nash equilibria of simple games
by Galbiati, Marco
- 76-79 Precautionary motive for saving and medical expenses under health uncertainty: Evidence from Korea
by Kong, Moon Kee & Lee, Jeong Yeon & Lee, Hoe Kyung
- 80-82 Rank estimation of monotone hazard models
by Shin, Youngki
- 83-86 Increasing returns to scale and the long-run Phillips curve
by Vaona, Andrea & Snower, Dennis
- 87-90 Entry penetration in Canadian manufacturing
by Huynh, Kim P. & Petrunia, Robert J.
- 91-95 Secure implementation in economies with indivisible objects and money
by Fujinaka, Yuji & Wakayama, Takuma
- 96-100 Domestic burglaries and the real price of audio-visual goods: Some time series evidence for Britain
by Reilly, Barry & Witt, Robert
- 101-104 Aggregate demand shocks, private signals and employment variability: Can better information be harmful?
by James, Jonathan G. & Lawler, Phillip
- 105-107 On effective minimax payoffs and unequal discounting
by Chen, Bo
- 108-110 Aggregation rules that satisfy anonymity and neutrality
by Perry, Jonathan & Powers, Robert C.
- 111-114 Geometric ergodicity and [beta]-mixing property for a multivariate CARR model
by Lee, O. & Shin, D.W.
- 115-118 The exchange rate and fiscal consolidation episodes in emerging market economies
by Mati, Amine & Thornton, John
- 119-122 Eliminating a deflationary trap through superinertial interest rate rules
by Sugo, Tomohiro & Ueda, Kozo
- 123-125 A note on the two assumptions of standard unobserved components models
by Nagakura, Daisuke
- 126-129 Terrorism and electoral accountability: One strike, you're out!
by Gassebner, Martin & Jong-A-Pin, Richard & Mierau, Jochen O.
- 130-134 A stochastic variance factor model for large datasets and an application to S&P data
by Cipollini, A. & Kapetanios, G.
- 135-137 Growth, volatility and political instability: Non-linear time-series evidence for Argentina, 1896-2000
by Campos, Nauro F. & Karanasos, Menelaos G.
- 138-142 Conceptual frameworks and experimental design in simultaneous equations
by Poskitt, D.S. & Skeels, C.L.
- 143-145 Multiple equilibrium in the Diamond Capital Model
by Bliss, Christopher
- 146-149 The long-run relationship between outward FDI and domestic output: Evidence from panel data
by Herzer, Dierk
- 150-152 Reexamination of Maskin's Theorem on Nash implementability
by Doghmi, Ahmed & Ziad, Abderrahmane
- 153-156 Why quantity premia are rare?
by Kokovin, Sergey & Nahata, Babu & Zhelobodko, Evgeny
- 157-160 Nash implementation in exchange economies with single-peaked preferences
by Doghmi, Ahmed & Ziad, Abderrahmane
- 161-164 Behavioral aspects of implementation theory
by Matsushima, Hitoshi
2008, Volume 99, Issue 3
- 421-424 Eliciting demand information through cheap talk: An argument in favor of a ban on price discrimination
by Frisell, Lars & Lagerlöf, Johan N.M.
- 425-430 Dispute resolution mechanisms in the Egyptian garment industry
by El-Haddad, Amirah
- 431-434 Ad valorem taxes and the fiscal gap in federations
by Kotsogiannis, Christos & Martinez, Diego
- 435-438 Effects of foreign currency component in monetary aggregates on money neutrality
by Ran, Jimmy & Voon, Jan P. & Li, Guangzhong
- 439-442 [rho]-convergence
by Lucke, Bernd
- 443-445 A note on an interpretation to consumption-based CAPM
by Liu, Liqun & Wang, Zijun
- 446-448 The role of reference prices in experimental auctions
by Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Nayga Jr., Rodolfo M.
- 449-453 Subjective income and employment expectations and preferences for redistribution
by Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas
- 454-457 Do the reciprocal trust less?
by Altmann, Steffen & Dohmen, Thomas & Wibral, Matthias
- 458-460 Jump bidding in ascending auctions: The case of takeover contests
by At, Christian & Morand, Pierre-Henri
- 461-464 The forward premium puzzle in a model of imperfect information
by Albuquerque, Rui
- 465-469 First evidence of asymmetric cost pass-through of EU emissions allowances: Examining wholesale electricity prices in Germany
by Zachmann, Georg & von Hirschhausen, Christian
- 470-473 Nash implementation in pure public good economies
by Zhou, Lin
- 474-477 Comparing the fit of the gravity model for different cross-border flows
by Wong, Wei-Kang
- 478-481 Modelling uncertainty: A recursive VAR bootstrapping approach
by Peng, Amy & Yang, Ling
- 482-485 The retirement consumption conundrum: Evidence from a consumption survey
by Fisher, Jonathan D. & Johnson, David S. & Marchand, Joseph & Smeeding, Timothy M. & Torrey, Barbara Boyle
- 486-489 The macroeconomic impact of aid volatility
by Hudson, John & Mosley, Paul
- 490-493 Price elasticities of demand are minus one-half
by Clements, Kenneth W.
- 494-497 Trust in cooperation or ability? An experimental study on gender differences
by Schwieren, Christiane & Sutter, Matthias
- 498-499 Do Inada conditions imply that production function must be asymptotically Cobb-Douglas? A comment
by Litina, Anastasia & Palivos, Theodore
- 500-503 A note on tests of partial parameter stability in the cointegrated system
by Hsu, Chih-Chiang
- 504-507 A note on pitfalls of credit crunch regressions
by Kato, Ryo
- 508-511 Does stake size matter for cooperation and punishment?
by Kocher, Martin G. & Martinsson, Peter & Visser, Martine
- 512-515 Problems related to over-identifying restrictions for structural vector error correction models
by Lütkepohl, Helmut
- 516-520 A note on the accuracy of Markov-chain approximations to highly persistent AR(1) processes
by Flodén, Martin
- 521-525 Social capital and windfalls: Empirical evidence
by Georgellis, Yannis & Sessions, John G. & Tsitsianis, Nikolaos
- 526-529 Investment-specific technological change and labor composition: Evidence from the U.S. manufacturing
by Ho, Chun-Yu
- 530-533 Real-time rational expectations and indeterminacy
by Shea, Paul
- 534-536 Unknowable states and choice-based definitions of subjective probabilities
by Karni, Edi
- 537-540 Macro-panels and reality
by Cubadda, Gianluca & Hecq, Alain & Palm, Franz C.
- 541-544 Lemons hypothesis reconsidered: An empirical analysis
by Sultan, Arif
- 545-548 Child labor and temporary emigration
by Epstein, Gil S. & Kahana, Nava
- 549-551 Childhood sexual abuse and the gender wage gap
by Robst, John
- 552-556 Are all democracies equally good? The role of interactions between political environment and inequality for rule of law
by Sunde, Uwe & Cervellati, Matteo & Fortunato, Piergiuseppe
- 557-560 The impact of sales taxation on internet commerce -- An empirical analysis
by Ahmed, Shamim & Wirjanto, Tony S.
- 561-565 How to divide the possession of a football?
by Che, Yeon-Koo & Hendershott, Terrence
- 566-569 Crime and beliefs: Evidence from Latin America
by Tella, Rafael Di & Donna, Javier & MacCulloch, Robert
- 570-573 An empirical note on wages in an internal labour market
by Pfeifer, Christian
- 574-576 Could affirmative action be efficient in higher education?
by Rotthoff, Kurt W.
- 577-580 Joint ownership and the hold-up problem under asymmetric information
by Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 581-584 The law of aggregate demand and welfare in the two-sided matching market
by Kojima, Fuhito
- 585-590 Functional forms for the negative binomial model for count data
by Greene, William
- 591-594 Hybrid auctions revisited
by Levin, Dan & Ye, Lixin
- 595-598 Valuating payoff streams under unequal discount factors
by Salonen, Hannu & Vartiainen, Hannu
- 599-603 Organizing multiple related tasks into jobs: Diversification vs. competition
by Baranchuk, Nina
- 604-606 Economic status and the Indigenous/non-Indigenous health gap
by Booth, Alison L. & Carroll, Nick
- 607-610 Evaluating the information matrix in linearized DSGE models
by Iskrev, Nikolay
- 611-614 Imperfect commitment and the revelation principle: The multi-agent case with transferable utility
by Evans, Robert & Reiche, Sönje
2008, Volume 99, Issue 2
- 215-219 Cross-national trends in earnings inequality and instability
by Daly, Mary C. & Valletta, Robert G.
- 220-222 The Nash product is a utility representation of the Pareto ordering
by Trockel, W.
- 223-227 Seemingly unrelated nonparametric models with positive correlation and constrained error variances
by Xu, Qinfeng & You, Jinhong & Zhou, Bin
- 228-232 De Facto exchange rate arrangement tightness and bilateral trade flows
by Egger, Peter
- 233-237 Equilibrium in a dynamic game of capital accumulation with the overtaking criterion
by Nowak, Andrzej S.
- 238-241 Interim bribery in auctions
by Koc, Sevket Alper & Neilson, William S.
- 242-245 Characterization of the support of the mixed strategy price equilibria in oligopolies with heterogeneous consumers
by Sinitsyn, Maxim
- 246-248 Asymmetric punishments for group deviations in the infinitely repeated Cournot model
by Aramendia, Miguel
- 249-251 Commitment with renegotiable debt contracts and verifiable cash flow
by Usman, Murat
- 252-255 GMM with more moment conditions than observations
by Satchachai, Panutat & Schmidt, Peter
- 256-259 Calibration of normalised CES production functions in dynamic models
by Klump, Rainer & Saam, Marianne
- 260-264 Monetary tightening cycles and the predictability of economic activity
by Adrian, Tobias & Estrella, Arturo
- 265-267 Equity, envy and efficiency under asymmetric information
by de Clippel, Geoffroy
- 268-271 How risky should an R&D program be?
by Tishler, Asher
- 272-274 Lower borrowing costs with inflation-indexed bonds: A trading rule based assessment
by Reschreiter, Andreas
- 275-277 Supply constraints and housing prices
by Aura, Saku & Davidoff, Thomas
- 278-281 A dynamic auction for differentiated items under price rigidities
by Talman, Dolf & Yang, Zaifu
- 282-285 Employment discrimination in Northern Ireland and the Good Friday Agreement
by Blackaby, D.H. & Murphy, P.D. & O'Leary, N.C.
- 286-289 Industrial fatigue Redux
by Nocetti, Diego
- 290-292 Baumol-Tobin and the welfare costs of national security border delays
by Huang, Hui & Whalley, John
- 293-297 Interior optima and the Inada conditions
by Aliprantis, C.D. & Camera, G. & Ruscitti, F.
- 298-300 Nash implementability of the plurality rule over restricted domains
by Sanver, M. Remzi
- 301-303 Intertemporal price competition with exogenous demand shocks
by Leufkens, Kasper & Peeters, Ronald
- 304-306 The convergence of fictitious play in games with strategic complementarities
by Hahn, Sunku
- 307-309 Teacher quality and earnings
by Sander, William
- 310-313 On the counter-cyclicality of prices and markups in a Cournot model of entry
by Plehn-Dujowich, Jose M.
- 314-316 Testing seasonal mean-reversion in the real exchange rates: An application of nonlinear IV estimator
by Ho, Tsung-wu
- 317-319 A climate agreement with full participation
by Froyn, Camilla Bretteville & Hovi, Jon
- 320-323 Employment targeting
by Bénassy, Jean-Pascal
- 324-327 The overall effect of volatility on investment
by Shih, Pai-Ta & Hung, Weifeng
- 328-331 Productivity spillovers through vertical linkages: Evidence from 17 OECD countries
by Bitzer, Jürgen & Geishecker, Ingo & Görg, Holger
- 332-336 Math skills and risk attitudes
by Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Guillen, Pablo & del Paso, Rafael López
- 337-339 A note on the utility function under prospect theory
by al-Nowaihi, Ali & Bradley, Ian & Dhami, Sanjit
- 340-344 Modeling pairwise convergence: A Bayesian approach with an application to Greek inflation
by Arakelian, Veni & Moschos, Demetrios
- 345-348 Maximal loss from collusion in IPV symmetric auctions
by Pavlov, Gregory
- 349-352 International capital mobility: Evidence from panel cointegration tests
by Adedeji, Olumuyiwa & Thornton, John
- 353-356 The taste for leisure, career choice, and the returns to education
by Chen, M. Keith & Chevalier, Judith A.
- 357-359 On the full dimensionality assumption for the discounted Folk Theorem
by Carmona, Guilherme
- 360-363 Revenue maximizing auctions with market interaction and signaling
by Molnár, József & Virág, Gábor
- 364-366 Efficiency properties of non-linear pricing schedules without the single-crossing condition
by Andersson, Tommy
- 367-370 Indescribability and asymmetric information at the contracting stage
by Kunimoto, Takashi
- 371-374 Investigating the intertemporal risk-return relation in international stock markets with the component GARCH model
by Guo, Hui & Neely, Christopher J.
- 375-378 Specification testing under moment inequalities
by Guggenberger, Patrik & Hahn, Jinyong & Kim, Kyooil
- 379-383 Forecasting the ECB's main refinancing rate. A field experiment
by Berlemann, Michael
- 384-386 Sustainable collusion on separate markets
by Belleflamme, Paul & Bloch, Francis
- 387-389 Parametric variability in cross-country growth regressions: An application of quantile-regression methodology
by Ram, Rati